Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isla Medical NOW 08:59 - Aug 5 with 21251 viewsLOTR

Just saw this on Facebook and thought I'd see if it's up here yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joe_Davenport

Seems legit, again hats off to Connell_10
Isla Medical NOW on 20:38 - Aug 5 with 3479 viewscyprusmel

Wikipedia site says he now plays for Queens Park Rangers ?
Isla Medical NOW on 21:01 - Aug 5 with 3283 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Isla Medical NOW on 21:17 - Aug 5 with 3162 viewsBklynRanger

Maybe some kind of paperwork formality yet to be completed between QPR and Juventus. Just playing it safe etc. Hopefully.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 21:18]
Isla Medical NOW on 21:21 - Aug 5 with 3132 viewsqprwpg

Isla Medical NOW on 15:03 - Aug 5 by Rs_Holy

what is she doing to that pig???

Holding the funds, of course.

La Isla Pinguina...

Last night I dreamt of Mauricioooo
Just like I'd never gone, I knew he'd sign
A young boy with eyes like footballs...

I could go on...but shouldn't and won't

Twitter: @qprwpg

Isla Medical NOW on 21:21 - Aug 5 with 3129 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Isla Medical NOW on 21:17 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

Maybe some kind of paperwork formality yet to be completed between QPR and Juventus. Just playing it safe etc. Hopefully.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 21:18]

This place http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/08/juventus-forward-unlikely-to-move-to-que Suggests it's delayed because we also went in for Giovinco on loan which Juve rejected, so now in a bit of limbo. I think.
Isla Medical NOW on 21:25 - Aug 5 with 3095 viewsDWQPR

Isla Medical NOW on 21:21 - Aug 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

This place http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/08/juventus-forward-unlikely-to-move-to-que Suggests it's delayed because we also went in for Giovinco on loan which Juve rejected, so now in a bit of limbo. I think.

Well that's bollox because we know that Isla did travel to London and did have a medical and has been photographed in LR wearing a QPR shirt.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Isla Medical NOW on 21:28 - Aug 5 with 3064 viewsWeaverQPR

Media team have prob got the hump.

@WeavQPR

Isla Medical NOW on 21:28 - Aug 5 with 3064 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Isla Medical NOW on 21:25 - Aug 5 by DWQPR

Well that's bollox because we know that Isla did travel to London and did have a medical and has been photographed in LR wearing a QPR shirt.

Tis quite the mystery.
Login to get fewer ads

Isla Medical NOW on 21:35 - Aug 5 with 3006 viewsqprwpg

Isla Medical NOW on 21:28 - Aug 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Tis quite the mystery.

They must be waiting for tomorrow. Can't have 2 decent signings in one day, can you? Need to draw this out a bit, enjoy the moment, etc...

Probably will be announced tomorrow.

Isla Medical NOW on 21:50 - Aug 5 with 2923 viewswombat

Isla Medical NOW on 21:35 - Aug 5 by qprwpg

They must be waiting for tomorrow. Can't have 2 decent signings in one day, can you? Need to draw this out a bit, enjoy the moment, etc...

Funny how TF started to follow FER around the same time the pics of Isla were leaked , can't see us taking both on even though they play in different positions , wouldn't be rangers if we didn't have he's in the bus only to relisle he's left his Oyster card at home scenario

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Isla Medical NOW on 21:55 - Aug 5 with 2887 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Isla Medical NOW on 21:35 - Aug 5 by qprwpg

Hopefully! This guy looks half decent and is hate to have to call Bosh an ITK wannabe
Isla Medical NOW on 21:56 - Aug 5 with 2877 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Isla Medical NOW on 21:50 - Aug 5 by wombat

Funny how TF started to follow FER around the same time the pics of Isla were leaked , can't see us taking both on even though they play in different positions , wouldn't be rangers if we didn't have he's in the bus only to relisle he's left his Oyster card at home scenario

Is following on twitter like latter day tapping up?
Isla Medical NOW on 21:58 - Aug 5 with 2856 viewswombat

Isla Medical NOW on 21:56 - Aug 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Is following on twitter like latter day tapping up?

It's a little like stalking but with out the dirty mac I've been. Told

Isla Medical NOW on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 2839 viewsbosh67

Isla Medical NOW on 21:55 - Aug 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Hopefully! This guy looks half decent and is hate to have to call Bosh an ITK wannabe

It's all done, Pab. Trust me. I am ITK. Although I do also hear voices!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Isla Medical NOW on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 2839 viewsNorthernr

Hmmmm. Thought things were going a bit well. Let's have one of those Helguson-style farces where he ends up turning out against us for Hull to spice things up a bit.
Isla Medical NOW on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 2839 viewsBerkoRanger

Maybe we are just waiting for international clearance paperwork to come through.
Isla Medical NOW on 22:06 - Aug 5 with 2791 viewswombat

Isla Medical NOW on 22:00 - Aug 5 by BerkoRanger

Maybe we are just waiting for international clearance paperwork to come through.

Maybe but other clubs have announced players coming in subject to international clearence , seems a little fishy that's all , if he is waiting for clearence why through a hissy fit and delete all trace of us from his twitter feed for some reason. ? I wonder if we might have pulled out of the deal for some reason

Isla Medical NOW on 22:08 - Aug 5 with 2772 viewsNorthernr

We know from the Ambrose deal that the pictures etc are taken while the player reps are inside finalising the deal so that the offish can release it as soon as the contract is signed. So if he's Tweeted the pics of him in the shirt, then gone inside to find out it's all gone tits up...
Isla Medical NOW on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 2718 viewswombat

Isla Medical NOW on 22:08 - Aug 5 by Northernr

We know from the Ambrose deal that the pictures etc are taken while the player reps are inside finalising the deal so that the offish can release it as soon as the contract is signed. So if he's Tweeted the pics of him in the shirt, then gone inside to find out it's all gone tits up...

Could be what happened , maybe the club stuck a bill in front of him for the shirt and the cost of the tour round the ground as well before he left

Isla Medical NOW on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 2689 viewsqprwpg

We all want to be ITK, but after reading some posts it does seem fishy with the removed twitter posts and pics with the shirt not being published. Don't think it's the international clearance holding this up. Guess we'll have to wait and see. He is decent from what I've heard and seen, so good signing if does happen. Personally, I've not gotten too excited about the potential signings until they actually happen.

Isla Medical NOW on 22:22 - Aug 5 with 2664 viewsPinnerPaul

Isla Medical NOW on 22:08 - Aug 5 by Northernr

EXCEPT ....Sky showed him LEAVING LR after the pics, all seemed amicable then, shaking hands, smiles etc.

My guess is that Juve have pulled out/added something last minute that has scuppered the deal - it IS only a guess though

Only a theory but if true Bosh needs to sack his source and/or listen to some different "voices"

Onwards - I'm happy with Mutch - still need some 2 forwards I think as can't see Remy or AT staying.
Isla Medical NOW on 22:51 - Aug 5 with 2576 viewsTopCat34

Subtle!

'Tony Fernandes followed Leroy Fer and Mauricio Isla'

[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 23:44]
Isla Medical NOW on 22:55 - Aug 5 with 2545 viewsWeaverQPR

Di marzio says all is ok

@WeavQPR

Isla Medical NOW on 23:47 - Aug 5 with 2441 viewsColombiR

Isla Medical NOW on 22:51 - Aug 5 by TopCat34

Subtle!

'Tony Fernandes followed Leroy Fer and Mauricio Isla'

[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 23:44]

He's a cheeky sort old Tony...
If we are about to announce Fer, that's pretty sneaky given he knows a) how he's scrutinised and b) how tight-lipped the media team like to be.

Still it's got me excited. If we get Fer then I reckon we only need a more striker and -shock, horror- we might not need to be doing business in late August. If Remy stays then not too bothered about a striker anyway.
Isla Medical NOW on 01:00 - Aug 6 with 2357 viewsHollowayRanger

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/08/05/ic-photo-chile-international-poses-in-

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024