Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fly the flag 14:35 - Aug 12 with 9761 viewsdoogi55

Club have asked the fans to bring there Wembley flags could look great
fly the flag on 14:43 - Aug 12 with 8026 viewsDiscodroid

mmmm, i'll bring a wooden rattle, a woodbine, some doorstop pilchard sandwiches and some mock goose made of lentils .

if its not a cup final or your over ten you could end up looking a bit of a' hatstand ' imho

obv thought up by someone in the marketing dept who has only watched football since 1992.

will have a good rummage for me washboard and arthur askey suit.

and for that reason, im out. .

no thanks playmates!

kings speech isnt it , world service!!, mmmm, marvelous.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 14:55]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

fly the flag on 14:44 - Aug 12 with 8033 viewsSuffolkHoop

We're not Fulham or Chelsea so save the flags and inflatable clappers for big occasions I say. A league fixture versus Hull at Loftus Road doesn't really qualify even if it is first game of the season.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 15:14]
fly the flag on 14:48 - Aug 12 with 8005 viewsloftboy

The stewards will probably confiscate them on health and safety grounds

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

fly the flag on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 7974 viewsthewhitemonkey

Opening day of Prem season is a reasonably big occasion. Ah well, so long as everyone gets behind the team and makes a racket.

Think it is a good thing that the club encourages us to create a partisan atmosphere to be honest. Embarassed to admit that we do often need encouragement in that respect. Don't think it should be beyond us to try and recreate the atmosphere of the playoff semi for every home game.
fly the flag on 14:54 - Aug 12 with 7965 viewsToast_R

If the last two Premier League openers are anything to go by, be better off bringing white flags.
fly the flag on 15:00 - Aug 12 with 7940 viewsonlyrinmoray

fly the flag on 14:54 - Aug 12 by Toast_R

If the last two Premier League openers are anything to go by, be better off bringing white flags.

Classic.....
fly the flag on 15:07 - Aug 12 with 7901 viewspaulparker

Agreed Cup Finals only for the Flags
would much rather we bought back Bog Rolls to throw at the Oppo Goalie as the teams come out and while we are at it what about the QPR ski Hats lets bring them back
ive still got mine from the 86 season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fly the flag on 15:35 - Aug 12 with 7799 viewsPinnerPaul

fly the flag on 14:44 - Aug 12 by SuffolkHoop

We're not Fulham or Chelsea so save the flags and inflatable clappers for big occasions I say. A league fixture versus Hull at Loftus Road doesn't really qualify even if it is first game of the season.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 15:14]

Another cheery post!

Its a football match, not a diplomatic function where we have to observe ****** protocol.

Bring your flag, mum, dad, son, whoever you like, even your moans and groans, come on your own, have a drink or 3 or none, smile, laugh, clap, cheer do whatever you want but do enjoy it - what's the point otherwise!

There were similar posts on here before Wembley, saying putting flags out for us was naff - that looks a pretty stupid thing to say now!
Login to get fewer ads

fly the flag on 15:38 - Aug 12 with 7781 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 15:07 - Aug 12 by paulparker

Agreed Cup Finals only for the Flags
would much rather we bought back Bog Rolls to throw at the Oppo Goalie as the teams come out and while we are at it what about the QPR ski Hats lets bring them back
ive still got mine from the 86 season

Half Celtic Paul?

''What have we got to with Scottish football son?'' SLap.

Name the film...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

fly the flag on 15:43 - Aug 12 with 7759 viewspaulparker

fly the flag on 15:38 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

Half Celtic Paul?

Name the film...

The Firm !!

Trigger to Benny out of Grange Hill before he gives him a slap across the chops

BTW mine is QPR only, took the bobble of the top so it points out LOL

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fly the flag on 15:44 - Aug 12 with 7753 viewsHantsR

I shall bring my flag - in fact it's still in the car since May! I shall also bring my inflatable penguin for benefit of TF
fly the flag on 15:44 - Aug 12 with 7747 viewsDiscodroid

fly the flag on 15:38 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

Half Celtic Paul?

Name the film...

"if you come south of the boarder ,
your well out of order,
and you'll die at the hands of the yeti"

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

fly the flag on 15:49 - Aug 12 with 7735 viewspaulparker

fly the flag on 15:44 - Aug 12 by Discodroid

"if you come south of the boarder ,
your well out of order,
and you'll die at the hands of the yeti"

Best Scene

fly the flag on 15:50 - Aug 12 with 7726 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 15:43 - Aug 12 by paulparker

The Firm !!

Trigger to Benny out of Grange Hill before he gives him a slap across the chops

BTW mine is QPR only, took the bobble of the top so it points out LOL

Correctomundo ..
And Trigger is that Norn Irish fella from Corry..The one who slapped his mrs for wearing 'Bum freezer mini skirts' McDonald was it??

fly the flag on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 7714 viewspaulparker

fly the flag on 15:50 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

Correctomundo ..
And Trigger is that Norn Irish fella from Corry..The one who slapped his mrs for wearing 'Bum freezer mini skirts' McDonald was it??

that's the chap, with a cockney accent on par with dick van dyke

"I told ya I need the Buzz "

"then buy a bloody beehive then "

fly the flag on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 7704 viewsDiscodroid

love the bit before the south london pub raid on the yeti, the houses, pub everything in that scene is right. the tension.

even big jim swinging his bat at the back of the group, feeling the weight in his hands ..

"hornchurch boys are big and strong, shag your women and drink your beer"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

following on from the flag waving theme, im stepping out in this risque ensemble'

it is hull city at home after all...

just need to park the lancia monte carlo outside the sprinbok
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 15:58]

fly the flag on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 7701 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 15:55 - Aug 12 by paulparker

that's the chap, with a cockney accent on par with dick van dyke

"I told ya I need the Buzz "

"then buy a bloody beehive then "

lol 'Tutty Bye '' Wassa matta Darlinn Missing me already''

fly the flag on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 7691 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 15:55 - Aug 12 by Discodroid

love the bit before the south london pub raid on the yeti, the houses, pub everything in that scene is right. the tension.

even big jim swinging his bat at the back of the group, feeling the weight in his hands ..

"hornchurch boys are big and strong, shag your women and drink your beer"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

following on from the flag waving theme, im stepping out in this risque ensemble'

it is hull city at home after all...

just need to park the lancia monte carlo outside the sprinbok
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 15:58]

lol did you nick that from the tv thread?

fly the flag on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 7656 viewsDiscodroid

fly the flag on 15:58 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

lol did you nick that from the tv thread?

yep i had to mate, in and out like the artful dodger...it was brilliant!

why leave it at just flags, i say colourful bandanas which we can wear from various pockets from our dungarees ,and leather chaps .

why not showcase our love on saturday at 3pm for man on man watersports and licking peanut butter of another guys upper case lats.

fly the flag on 21:19 - Aug 12 with 7399 viewsthemodfather

so the club give me a free flag at wembley and want me to bring it back to the club,???
do they want them back? cos if we get humped many will toss them away lol....
just allow fans to stand, swear and chant near to the knuckle stuff and all's good.
fly the flag on 21:52 - Aug 12 with 7335 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 15:49 - Aug 12 by paulparker

Best Scene

Just watched that through again Paul and came up with this little beauty in the 'connected'
vids at the end page. Its a short film.
Never seen it before.Gotta love Ray Winstone, most authentic swearer to ever play in front of a camera..

fly the flag on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 7329 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 16:05 - Aug 12 by Discodroid

yep i had to mate, in and out like the artful dodger...it was brilliant!

why leave it at just flags, i say colourful bandanas which we can wear from various pockets from our dungarees ,and leather chaps .

why not showcase our love on saturday at 3pm for man on man watersports and licking peanut butter of another guys upper case lats.

Lol
Yep and ditch PigBag for YMCA...

fly the flag on 22:07 - Aug 12 with 7307 viewssmegma

Best Scene

Ex QPR Mike Flanagan standing behind him ???
fly the flag on 22:13 - Aug 12 with 7290 viewsLblock

My favourite bit of The Firm is where he's got his car outside the house after Yetis mob have sprayed graffiti all over it.... His old man sitting in the deck chair says deadpan as you like "You wanna get a bit of T cut on that..."!!

On the bringing the flags malarkey I ask, nay I demand, that Disco brings the plastic toad and brings it to every game to work its mystical workings.
Done

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

fly the flag on 22:44 - Aug 12 with 7254 viewsBrixtonR

Best Scene

Mate the funny thing about that, is that it's the Tower Hotel at St Kathrines dock - the same place as in some of the Princess video you put up.
Apparently when they filmed that scence the adrenaline took over, the bit where they smashing the ceiling wasn't scripted

Old Philip Davis is good as Yeti. Chalky the ponce out of Quadrophenia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024