Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... 16:52 - Aug 14 with 4634 viewsLblock

Saw this over on Fantasy Island.
Accompanied by a tweet from Chubby Wally apparently saying he's refusing to play for Harry.

It sickens me to take less than £10mill for Adel as he truly is one of the most gifted players I ever saw live and regular.
But if true what a c0ck and he needs to go asap.

If he had a sensible advisor he'd sit him down and tell him to be mature, do your talking through your boots, you could be in the best shop window in the world, lets dispell these spoilt brat whispers once and for all.
But he hasnt.
He's got Kia Jawbigchin.

Anyway. Apologies again.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 22:13 - Aug 14 with 1073 viewsGetMeRangers

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:06 - Aug 14 by QPR_ARG

The only feeling I get by watching this and reading everything I'm reading and seeing is: SADNESS.

QPR will move on without him. Adel will move on without QPR.

But just how beautiful the two were together is something I'll never forget.

If it's not to be anymore, it'd be a great shame. And again, it makes me sad.

Couldnt agree more. I actually would have preferred him to have left when he could have held his head high and many on here would have wished him well on his journey... all I feel now is an emptiness that not only us but the game has lost one of the few grat talents that were around.

In the promotion season, I openly admit that I bought tickets to watch him ... I didnt care as much about the promotion but those momentts of magic were something i have always prayed we would see at LR harking back to days of old when we always turned out entertaining sies that played football to entertain (if that makes sense)
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 08:34 - Aug 15 with 974 viewshoops_legend

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 22:13 - Aug 14 by GetMeRangers

Couldnt agree more. I actually would have preferred him to have left when he could have held his head high and many on here would have wished him well on his journey... all I feel now is an emptiness that not only us but the game has lost one of the few grat talents that were around.

In the promotion season, I openly admit that I bought tickets to watch him ... I didnt care as much about the promotion but those momentts of magic were something i have always prayed we would see at LR harking back to days of old when we always turned out entertaining sies that played football to entertain (if that makes sense)

Some people are so angry on this thread. His wages have nothing to do with our ticket prices.. Our tickets go towards barely anything in football nowadays!

Taarabt also when on the pitch always gave his all - people hark on about one good season but its not even true - every season he has been good except first half of first premiership season.

Yes, he has seemingly been a nuisance this summer and for that he is even starting to piss me off but he has been there at training... I say stop reading stupid articles in the paper and stop watching random youtube clips. Then if he stays with us - fantastic - we have a world class player on his day with us. If he buggers off then, fine we wish him well!

There is no need to get so wound up on hearsays and random videos when we don't know what's going on. Can we really blame him that he has feelings to leave when the manager clearly treats him with contempt and he fitted in with ac milan like a glove? The fans love him there as well!

So I say just wait and see if he plays for us or not... Until then let's not get too angry!
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 08:46 - Aug 15 with 957 viewsdolcelatte

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 08:34 - Aug 15 by hoops_legend

Some people are so angry on this thread. His wages have nothing to do with our ticket prices.. Our tickets go towards barely anything in football nowadays!

Taarabt also when on the pitch always gave his all - people hark on about one good season but its not even true - every season he has been good except first half of first premiership season.

Yes, he has seemingly been a nuisance this summer and for that he is even starting to piss me off but he has been there at training... I say stop reading stupid articles in the paper and stop watching random youtube clips. Then if he stays with us - fantastic - we have a world class player on his day with us. If he buggers off then, fine we wish him well!

There is no need to get so wound up on hearsays and random videos when we don't know what's going on. Can we really blame him that he has feelings to leave when the manager clearly treats him with contempt and he fitted in with ac milan like a glove? The fans love him there as well!

So I say just wait and see if he plays for us or not... Until then let's not get too angry!

I must have imagined him asking to come off in some games then... regardless of his feelings towards harry and harry's towards him (and I suspect it is a mutual thing) he is simply unprofessional. His game is far better suited to Italy or Spain and the sooner he plays over there the better then maybe he might have a career. His reputation within the football inner circles is already low because of his unprofessionalism and he needs to sort it out sooner rather than later.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 09:55 - Aug 15 with 924 viewsdaveB

hasn't he been injured according to Redknapp so that could well explain this.

He's going to leave, we all know it, these kind of videos and guesswork don't really help anyone. Always two sides to every story but people rarely want to him them both
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:24 - Aug 15 with 907 viewsPommyhoop

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 09:55 - Aug 15 by daveB

hasn't he been injured according to Redknapp so that could well explain this.

He's going to leave, we all know it, these kind of videos and guesswork don't really help anyone. Always two sides to every story but people rarely want to him them both

Exactly Dave..
And what benifit does QPR get when our manager publicly says a player we are trying to offload and does not want to be here is a 'fat c@nt and has'nt trained since he's got back.
Welcome back to the Harry f'cking Redknapp me me me show...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 900 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah I do hope Harry hasn't let the cat out of the bag to any potential buyers that he's a bad professional!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 899 viewsdaveB

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:24 - Aug 15 by Pommyhoop

Exactly Dave..
And what benifit does QPR get when our manager publicly says a player we are trying to offload and does not want to be here is a 'fat c@nt and has'nt trained since he's got back.

in fairness to Redknapp he did say Adel had been injured and what a great lad he is etc, he didn't slate him
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:35 - Aug 15 with 898 viewsJonDoeman

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:33 - Aug 15 by daveB

in fairness to Redknapp he did say Adel had been injured and what a great lad he is etc, he didn't slate him

Did he do that air quotes thing with his hands when he said he was injured?

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:37 - Aug 15 with 890 viewsClive_Anderson

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:24 - Aug 15 by Pommyhoop

Exactly Dave..

Harry couldn't be arsed with him from day one. No wonder he wants to leave.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:41 - Aug 15 with 882 viewsPommyhoop

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:37 - Aug 15 by Clive_Anderson

yep your right Clive
Edit my post from ''WE are trying to offload''
to ''HE has always tried to offload''
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 10:41]

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:44 - Aug 15 with 872 viewsClive_Anderson

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:41 - Aug 15 by Pommyhoop

yep your right Clive
Edit my post from ''WE are trying to offload''
to ''HE has always tried to offload''
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 10:41]

It's true Tarbs needs special treatment, but then again he's a special player and can give season changing results. It's not hard to put an arm around him and make him feel wanted, but Harry has never liked him from his Spurs days.

Signing Kranjcar instead FFS. It's like selling a Ferrari with a flat tire to buy a Robin Reliant.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:44 - Aug 15 with 872 viewsJonDoeman

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:37 - Aug 15 by Clive_Anderson

He wanted to leave when Warnock was the manager & then when Hughes was the manager. Was wondering when the fanboys would arrive to mount the turn it on Harry defence !!!

It Is What It Is !!

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:46 - Aug 15 with 866 viewsClive_Anderson

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:44 - Aug 15 by JonDoeman

He wanted to leave when Warnock was the manager & then when Hughes was the manager. Was wondering when the fanboys would arrive to mount the turn it on Harry defence !!!

Well if he wanted to leave back then and yet still gave great performances on the pitch then what does that tell you?
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 10:53 - Aug 15 with 850 viewsPommyhoop

Next week ( or was it the week after) he's dropped.
Terrible waste of amunition he had to keep us up. Shocking.!

Edit I'm talking about ADEL..
ADEL was dropped not SWP.

Enter Shotknees . stage left...
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 11:11]

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 12:30 - Aug 15 with 799 viewsGetMeRangers

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 08:34 - Aug 15 by hoops_legend

Not angry at all... just disappointed and not just for me or us but that he should be the manufacturer of his own downfall.

I was delighted that he did some great things in Italy last time out... I would happily watch him any team bar those down the road that apparently we cant call Scum any longer.

If he stays or leaves, I just hope he can get his head together and show us all those mouth watering moments of skill and ability.

Otherwise it is a crying shame that all that he has has gone to waste
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 12:38 - Aug 15 with 753 viewsadhoc_qpr

I still ask why he hasn't done a days training - when he is clearly at the training ground in training kit?

And if he's injured, he should be doing rehab work (which he may well be doing) and not training anyway.

I'm more angry at Cesar - Adel gets slated but Cesar just seems to swan around, never playing, never in the match day squad and trousering god knows how much a week!
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 12:46 - Aug 15 with 744 viewsPommyhoop

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 12:38 - Aug 15 by adhoc_qpr

I still ask why he hasn't done a days training - when he is clearly at the training ground in training kit?

And if he's injured, he should be doing rehab work (which he may well be doing) and not training anyway.

I'm more angry at Cesar - Adel gets slated but Cesar just seems to swan around, never playing, never in the match day squad and trousering god knows how much a week!

Dont you think H might be bending the truth just a little bit.?

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 12:51 - Aug 15 with 741 viewsdaveB

Harry said proper training rather than any training so he's probably doing stuff just not the full pre season the others are doing. The club have released videos showing him in training the last few weeks so not sure whats going on
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:03 - Aug 15 with 723 viewsJamie

Eh? Cesar turned up for training every day and did extra sessions privately in the local park. As he's said he was desperate to play, he just wasn't picked, and when given a chance to go and play, he snapped Toronto's hand off for it.

Of all the money grabbing cnts we've had hanging around, Cesar is the least of our problems.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 707 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:03 - Aug 15 by Jamie

Eh? Cesar turned up for training every day and did extra sessions privately in the local park. As he's said he was desperate to play, he just wasn't picked, and when given a chance to go and play, he snapped Toronto's hand off for it.

Of all the money grabbing cnts we've had hanging around, Cesar is the least of our problems.

If he's really no bother, why isn't he our 2nd choice goalie then?

If we can't shift him, we might as well get some value for our £80k a week!
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 702 viewsbaz_qpr

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:03 - Aug 15 by Jamie

Both have been poorly managed IMHO not just to their detriment but to the clubs detriment in their resell values
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:30 - Aug 15 with 689 viewsJamie

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:20 - Aug 15 by adhoc_qpr

If he's really no bother, why isn't he our 2nd choice goalie then?

If we can't shift him, we might as well get some value for our £80k a week!

I would imagine because with someone as 'fragile' as Green, it's not going to do any good having Cesar sat on the bench waiting for the first long range shot spilled into the net.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:32 - Aug 15 with 686 viewsR_from_afar

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:17 - Aug 14 by BklynRanger

Yeah I didn't see much running about.

He's obviously being quaranteened for some reason.

OMG, surely medical science has not proved that laziness is contagious? If so, send Tarbs to Fair Isle to train.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 13:54 - Aug 15 with 669 viewsQPunkR

I must have imagined the clip on the very 1st day of pre-season training when Tarbs was there in the fitness centre with (from recollection) Chief, Armband and Charlie.
And not looking like a house on stilts either (although granted Tarbs is never gonna actually look exactly toned)

QPR - "shit but local"

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 15:11 - Aug 15 with 648 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why doesn't one of tha "big lads", Onuoha or Dunney just kick this mardy arse's f**kn' teath down his down his treacherous throat. F**K OFF Tarrabt you cancerous leach!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024