Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3-2 Scoreline 17:14 - Sep 8 with 4991 viewsBedford_R

To me over the last few years (and 1967) the 3-2 scoreline conjures up some memorable games for me.

1967 The League Cup final
Sep 2004 - Leicester at our place. 2-0 down and then we go on to win 3-2 - all our goals from headers
Nov 2011 - Man City at our place. We lost but it was a great game
Nov 2011 - Beating Stoke at their place. Because it's Stoke
Mar 2012 - Liverpool at our place. 2-0 down with 13 minutes to go. You know the rest
May 2012 - Man City at their place. They win the title and we stay up.

There are quite a few 3-2 games that I like to forget but those 6 I list here are remarkable each for different reasons.

There have been one or two memorable 1-0 wins in recent years too...

RMH_R Reborn

3-2 Scoreline on 17:48 - Sep 8 with 4958 viewsJuzzie

I seem to remember beating Man Utd at LR 3-2 in the early 90's with Andy Gray scoring a brace. One of them came from their corner which we cleared, Gray got the ball deep in his own half and ran virtually the entire length of the picth to slot home.
3-2 Scoreline on 19:34 - Sep 8 with 4896 viewsCHUBBS

3-2 Scoreline on 17:48 - Sep 8 by Juzzie

I seem to remember beating Man Utd at LR 3-2 in the early 90's with Andy Gray scoring a brace. One of them came from their corner which we cleared, Gray got the ball deep in his own half and ran virtually the entire length of the picth to slot home.

Here it is,was sitting above the loft for once for that one expecting the usual defeat but Andy Gray pulled a couple of stunners out of the bag.

Here's another one i remember fondly,expected to lose this one as well but we some how hung on against a far superior Liverpool side.
We'd been on a real poor run and everyone expected us to lose including our fans.
I remember going fcuking mental when that Falco one went in.

Bedford that Leicester game under Holloway always brings back good memories as the incredible atmosphere in the 2nd half carried the team to victory.
Lee Cook had an absolute stormer,man i loved watching that fella play.
More recently there was this one settled with an injury time classic by the glass man extraordinaire Matty Rose.
Well worth winning any game.
3-2 Scoreline on 20:03 - Sep 8 with 4879 viewsQPR_ARG

3-2 Scoreline on 19:34 - Sep 8 by CHUBBS

Here it is,was sitting above the loft for once for that one expecting the usual defeat but Andy Gray pulled a couple of stunners out of the bag.

Here's another one i remember fondly,expected to lose this one as well but we some how hung on against a far superior Liverpool side.
We'd been on a real poor run and everyone expected us to lose including our fans.
I remember going fcuking mental when that Falco one went in.

Bedford that Leicester game under Holloway always brings back good memories as the incredible atmosphere in the 2nd half carried the team to victory.
Lee Cook had an absolute stormer,man i loved watching that fella play.
More recently there was this one settled with an injury time classic by the glass man extraordinaire Matty Rose.
Well worth winning any game.

I was going to mention that 3-2 at the Withdean because I WAS THERE!

One of the 6 matches I attended (5 wins, 1 draw!)

I'll never forget that day! We were down and out, but fought back and what a way to win it (while NorthernR was on his way to the train station! haha!).

3-2 Scoreline on 12:25 - Sep 9 with 4759 viewspaulparker

we also beat sheff wed a few years ago 3-2 when being 2-0 down
I think Damion Stewart got a header to win it, its more the more memorable as a picture before the goal showed a bloke ready to streak ,

also anyone remember spurs away 90 ish , when lineker got a hat trick we were 2 down before trevor francis scored a couple, the away end went mental , only for jug ears to score in the last minute to beat us

a personal fav, even though we lost was back in 86 when we played west ham and lost 3-2, cottee got a hat trick but it was one of the best games of football I had seen , end to end p*ssing down with rain, we were 2 down I think and john byrne on his own got us back to 2-2 before cottee scored another last minute winner, thing I remember about this game was a few icf in the ER giving Leroy rosenior the "monkey " treatment that always stuck with me especially when he went there a couple of seasons later, that aside we used to have some cracking games with west ham around this period

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

3-2 Scoreline on 13:13 - Sep 9 with 4722 viewsterryb

I think it was 3-2 at home to Coventry, FA Cup 5th round replay 1973.

Stan scoring from a free kick with the last kick of the game.

Then along came Joe Walters!
3-2 Scoreline on 13:20 - Sep 9 with 4709 viewsW7Ranger

Not a 3-2 this one, but a 4-2 after being 2-0 down away to Derby.

Even at 2-0 down, I still felt we would win, such was the way we were playing at the time and during that match. Adel's cheeky free kick and then Mahon finishing a cracking move to get us back to 2-2...

3-2 Scoreline on 13:23 - Sep 9 with 4707 viewsPinnerPaul

3-2 Scoreline on 13:13 - Sep 9 by terryb

I think it was 3-2 at home to Coventry, FA Cup 5th round replay 1973.

Stan scoring from a free kick with the last kick of the game.

Then along came Joe Walters!

I was going to mention that one - Jim Gregory banned the TV cameras from that one if I remember correctly.
3-2 Scoreline on 13:36 - Sep 9 with 4687 viewsPinnerPaul

Another thing to add is that the odds are usually something like 28/1, so if you fancy it coming up, bet on it every week then you have 27 weeks to make a profit!
Login to get fewer ads

3-2 Scoreline on 23:27 - Dec 23 with 4587 viewsBedford_R

Just might have to add the recent Leicester and West Bromwich games to this list. Those two results might help to keep up this season.... We shall see....

RMH_R Reborn

3-2 Scoreline on 16:22 - Mar 18 with 2459 viewsBedford_R

A thread I started 6 and a half years ago. Yes, I'm still about.....

I'll add last nights game against Millwall to that list of most remarkable.... Quite remarkable.

RMH_R Reborn

3-2 Scoreline on 16:45 - Mar 18 with 2374 viewsted_hendrix

3-2 Scoreline on 16:22 - Mar 18 by Bedford_R

A thread I started 6 and a half years ago. Yes, I'm still about.....

I'll add last nights game against Millwall to that list of most remarkable.... Quite remarkable.

Thought you'd be in the club shop?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3-2 Scoreline on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 2324 viewsBedford_R

3-2 Scoreline on 16:45 - Mar 18 by ted_hendrix

Thought you'd be in the club shop?

If I was allowed to bloody get in there..... Been over a year since I was last there. Having withdrawal symptoms.....

RMH_R Reborn

3-2 Scoreline on 17:27 - Mar 18 with 2297 viewsWatfordR

Surprised no one has mentioned the 3-2 against Stoke in the 75-76 season. Absolutely mental scenes inside the ground and out when Webby smashed home the winner with the last kick.
3-2 Scoreline on 17:27 - Mar 18 with 2297 viewsTonto

3-2 Scoreline on 17:21 - Mar 18 by Bedford_R

If I was allowed to bloody get in there..... Been over a year since I was last there. Having withdrawal symptoms.....

my god - a thread where Arg and Bedford both return? what will happen next? Ingham?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

3-2 Scoreline on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 2282 viewsBedford_R

3-2 Scoreline on 17:27 - Mar 18 by Tonto

my god - a thread where Arg and Bedford both return? what will happen next? Ingham?

Old timers still lingering around. We never went away.....

RMH_R Reborn

3-2 Scoreline on 18:55 - Mar 18 with 2153 viewsslmrstid

2001/02 v Notts County at home we won 3-2 having been 2-0 down. I think we pulled it back to 2-1 just before half time.
3-2 Scoreline on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 1670 viewsBedford_R

This thread just does not go away. Middlesbrough 2 QPR 3. Jeez. What a game. Penalty. Own Goal. Red card. Us scoring 2 whilst down to 10 Men. Injuries. This is a game that had absolutely everything including a fuming Neil Warnock.

Can we have a boring 1-0 win on Saturday please Rangers??? Please???

RMH_R Reborn

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024