Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp Given Up? 09:54 - Oct 7 with 8347 viewsMKQPR

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9507254/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-o

I must admit i am one of the fans who thought harry should have until end of November minimum to turn things around, even after watching the match on Sunday. I was actually sitting with my west ham mate in the Bobby Moore stand and we had a hammers fan lean over and say it would have been better for us to just bend over and that wasn't far from the truth.
The Players have all come out saying the usual we need to try harder, need to work on fitness need to gel etc the proof will be on the pitch. However when your manager comes out with something like this (see link above) you know its time for him to go. Reading that article just confirms he doesn't have the passion or drive for the game anymore let alone QPR and needs to rediscover it if he wants to remain in the game in any format. Unfortunately i can see him bringing Rangers down with him not just divisions but as a fan you can not get excited or behind the team with those kind of performances.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 10:03]
Redknapp Given Up? on 10:04 - Oct 7 with 6293 viewslondonscottish

I remember an article that came out around the time of the England manager disaster, possibly after the Spurs sacking. He was talking about giving advice to his mate who was trying to get back into management at the time and Harry was saying "I told him not to bother. The players these days won't play for the manager any more, it's all too much grief", etc etc.

The works of a man who's out of touch and has given up.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:17 - Oct 7 with 6223 viewskingsburyR

I'm not into firing managers as a rule but the quality of football we have played under Redknapp is terrible.

It is so boring and I am losing interest. I never thought I would say that!

Redknapp OUT!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 6144 viewsClive_Anderson

Given up? He could never be arsed in the first place.

His strategy was always to chuck some money at high profile players and then let them get on with it. He never actually did any managing.
Redknapp Given Up? on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 6146 viewstoemasher

" If we get relegated I wouldn't expect to stay and I wouldn't want to."....

"So we'll see where we are come May, won't we? I may have had enough by then and so might the people that run the club."

All the vision, drive and commitment of a cold turd.
Redknapp Given Up? on 10:32 - Oct 7 with 6129 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:30 - Oct 7 by Clive_Anderson

Given up? He could never be arsed in the first place.

His strategy was always to chuck some money at high profile players and then let them get on with it. He never actually did any managing.

THIS yes so THIS.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:50 - Oct 7 with 6040 viewsdaveB

Oh well at least he didn't push for the new deal and looks quite sensible really, if he fails he walks away with no pay off rather than 2 years left on his deal
Redknapp Given Up? on 10:51 - Oct 7 with 6034 viewsClive_Anderson

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:32 - Oct 7 by Pommyhoop

THIS yes so THIS.

It's so blindingly obvious.

Wants only players he's heard of = can't be arsed scouting.
Gets a new coach in every week = can't be arsed with training
Gets a psychologist in = can't be arsed with motivation
Says (hilariously) systems don't matter = can't be arsed with tactics
Sits about on the bench = can't be arsed with the actual matches

But now he apparently can't even be arsed to put a decent spin on it in press conferences either. When he answered "not really" when asked about pace was completely gobsmacking. He is practically begging to be sacked to he can get back on the golf course.

Get rid.
Redknapp Given Up? on 10:55 - Oct 7 with 6026 viewsBrixtonR

He has to go and it should be now, even if he gets 2 more matches I think it will be too late to give us any chance of staying up :-(
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:05 - Oct 7 with 5961 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp Given Up? on 10:55 - Oct 7 by BrixtonR

He has to go and it should be now, even if he gets 2 more matches I think it will be too late to give us any chance of staying up :-(

Sack him now

Couldn't give a stuff about staying up

Give the job to Hill as caretaker

Draw up a proper short list of managers and go through a proper interview process and start putting an infrastructure in behind the scenes so that when a manager goes nothing really changes as everyone knows how we play and what their jobs are.
Redknapp Given Up? on 11:18 - Oct 7 with 5921 viewspaulparker

For those in the Arry in Camp please read that & tell us why you would keep him
he cannot be ar&sed never has and never will be ,
we've had nearly 3 seasons of him and I can count on 1 hand the amount of games ive enjoyed ,
our away form & performances have been shocking even worse than Hughes
we don't have any formation
our set pieces for & especially against are shocking, how many soft as p*ss goals have we conceded from corners ???
its 2 seasons now we haven't sorted out the striker situation we got away with it last year because we could use the loan system, its criminal we have Austin , varges and a half fit Zamora as strikers
we sold our only RB and loaned out a LB we could have played instead of mr plasticne (traore)
and the best line of all is the players are not fit or we don't have anyone with pace
we cannot afford another transfer window with him at the helm, he has lumbered us with a 10 million pound crock in Sandro and as for Fer ive never seen the fascination in him
for the love of god just fcuk off Arry and take your chums with you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:22 - Oct 7 with 5896 viewsQPR442

Tell me I just did not read those comments from Arry?
That is from someone who has basically given up and knows it.
Get rid now!
Redknapp Given Up? on 11:31 - Oct 7 with 5870 viewsdaveB

Fernandes has made it clear he's not going anywhere so don't expect him to be gone in 2 games. Earliest he'll go will be December.
Redknapp Given Up? on 11:31 - Oct 7 with 5870 viewsA40Bosh

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:22 - Oct 7 by QPR442

Tell me I just did not read those comments from Arry?
That is from someone who has basically given up and knows it.
Get rid now!

If those comments are from the horse's mouth and he stands by them, then he can get the fcuk out now before we become an even bigger embarrassment than we already are.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:39 - Oct 7 with 5830 viewsQPRDave

If these are his quotes, he wants out imo
Redknapp Given Up? on 11:44 - Oct 7 with 5794 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:31 - Oct 7 by daveB

Fernandes has made it clear he's not going anywhere so don't expect him to be gone in 2 games. Earliest he'll go will be December.

I dont know so much Dave.I think H knows the game is up. He needs to protect The Redknapp Myth from a total melt down.He's still got a future on the punditry sofa to consider. I think he'll keep on making unbelievable comments to the media and make unbelievable team decisions and tactics.
He'll either force TF's hand or he may even walk blaming the knee. Then he will have one less relegation on his record.

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:45 - Oct 7 with 5786 viewsRangersw12

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:31 - Oct 7 by daveB

If there is enough negative press and the fans turn at games he will sack the manager before then

End of the day he just wants to be popular
Redknapp Given Up? on 11:51 - Oct 7 with 5754 viewsPommyhoop

Harry Redknapp is played by Rocky
Jamie Redknapp is played by Rocky's son.

Its all about the pound note son..

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:56 - Oct 7 with 5718 viewsRangersDave

He says he told TF etc that he didn't want a contract extension 3/4 weeks ago.

Didn't he say just a week or 2 ago that he was just waiting to sign it?

Sorry but if I've got the timeline right that makes him ( possibly) fibbing!

If we is ( possibly) fibbing to us all then I want him out in the next 30 minutes, not November, not tomorrow, not even Friday after work........NOW!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Redknapp Given Up? on 12:06 - Oct 7 with 5680 viewsdaveB

Redknapp Given Up? on 11:44 - Oct 7 by Pommyhoop

I dont know so much Dave.I think H knows the game is up. He needs to protect The Redknapp Myth from a total melt down.He's still got a future on the punditry sofa to consider. I think he'll keep on making unbelievable comments to the media and make unbelievable team decisions and tactics.
He'll either force TF's hand or he may even walk blaming the knee. Then he will have one less relegation on his record.

You may be right but 3 of the next 4 games you have the easy excuse of they are top 4 sides who are better than us, as long as we show effort in those games he should survive them then he has key games against Villa, Burnley and Leicester to get points in, those 3 will decide his fate unless we get an absolute tonking in the games against the top 4
Redknapp Given Up? on 12:08 - Oct 7 with 5662 viewswhittocksRs

"If we get relegated I wouldn't expect to stay and I wouldn't want to."....

"So we'll see where we are come May, won't we? I may have had enough by then and so might the people that run the club."

After these quotes there's a good case for sacking him today. And for briefing against the club - yesterday we say he hasn't been offered a new contract, today he's the one that doesn't want one.

Atmosphere at the club must be poisonous, so getting rid of Redknapp is a start. Fernandes stepping back into a non-exec chairman role is next.
Redknapp Given Up? on 12:16 - Oct 7 with 5615 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 12:06 - Oct 7 by daveB

You may be right but 3 of the next 4 games you have the easy excuse of they are top 4 sides who are better than us, as long as we show effort in those games he should survive them then he has key games against Villa, Burnley and Leicester to get points in, those 3 will decide his fate unless we get an absolute tonking in the games against the top 4

Hmmm yep those next 3 games. Be prepared for Rio ''being rested'' against Costa and Chelsea and Ned 'getting his chance to prove himself at CB ''
Then wait for the ''I keep hearing about these good players'' speech. You know like the one aimed at Ale many moons ago..

Redknapp Given Up? on 12:26 - Oct 7 with 5575 viewsBasingstokeR

This shouldn't be a shock. Redknapp his been saying similar since he came here.

He got us back up; he should have gone after the playoff final on amicable terms.
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:09 - Oct 7 with 5407 viewsThaiHoop

Redknapp Given Up? on 12:26 - Oct 7 by BasingstokeR

This shouldn't be a shock. Redknapp his been saying similar since he came here.

He got us back up; he should have gone after the playoff final on amicable terms.

Exactly! He has openly said if we lost that game he would have quit and he must have knows whatever happened this year would be a struggle so he was never going to have the appetite for it. He should just hold up his hands now and say he hasn't got the stomach for this sort of fight anymore and walk away (and that is the only way he will go as there is no way on earth TF will fire him).

People say the players are to blame which of course has to be true to a point but I genuinely don't think the squad is anywhere near as rotten as two years ago and with the right man they would have it in them to raise things considerably.

I know you may say they should have the pride to do that anyway, but ask yourself this, if your boss basically gave the impression he wasn't all that bothered about how you performed and if you shirked your duties you would still get handsomely rewarded (while adding if things go that bad he'd have no problem leaving as he didn't need the job anyway), would you honestly still give 100%?

Get Pullis in now as he will motivate them and he will bring Gerry Francis with him who loves and cares for the club and understands what a fantastic place it can be. Anybody who listened to the open all R's podcast with him will understand that.
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:31 - Oct 7 with 5334 viewsBrightonhoop

Think it is a bigger gesture than is appreciated, given the Hughes contract, Remy, Cesar etc, he's at least got some integrity.
Pullis time for me, I want stay in the Prem.
Redknapp Given Up? on 13:37 - Oct 7 with 5291 viewsMatch82

Have been in the stability camp previously, but Sunday, and particularly Harry's attitude, have been the tipping point for me. As fans the minimum we should expect of the players is that they play like they want to be here and that they care. That was our problem two years ago, which Tony and Harry stated. I don't think it's asking too much to apply that to the manager as well, and sadly it feels like that is no longer the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024