Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) 18:08 - Oct 16 with 2993 viewsqprphil

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 09:59 - Oct 17 with 864 viewsAlbRanger

Readying my drone now.....
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 10:45 - Oct 17 with 840 viewsPommyhoop

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 09:59 - Oct 17 by AlbRanger

Readying my drone now.....

Whats suspended under it?
A little lifed size dummy of Defoe to dangle in their box. Terrify the life out of the scousers and get H off his seat..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 10:52 - Oct 17 with 834 viewsQPunkR

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 10:45 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

Whats suspended under it?
A little lifed size dummy of Defoe to dangle in their box. Terrify the life out of the scousers and get H off his seat..

QPR - "shit but local"

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 12:14 - Oct 17 with 816 viewsballbag

I know exactly what's going to happen.

Fabio 'fcking' Borini to come on as a second-half sub to a chorus of boos for being a greedy kunt, only to score after 5 minutes of coming on and celebrating with an ear-cupping or index-finger-to-lips gesture. WHATTAWANNKER.

0-3
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 12:32 - Oct 17 with 800 viewsDiscodroids

when i saw this thread i thought of this broom cupboard scene from 'the young ones'

The scene... loftus road broom cupboard...5 mins before kick off.

ARMAND TRAORE/CLOTH Oh dear me, ma'am. I know it's our job to look after the young Master Sterling as best we can, but I can't help but feel MR brendan rodgers do treat us very rough sometimes.

RIO/BRUSH : And so he should, young ARMAND, for we love it. The complete negation of our personalities, the mind numbing servility, and the eighteen-hour day, and we expect no reward but a staircase over our heads.

BOBBY ZAMORA/Polish Spray : Oh yes, the personal abuse is our lot. And the further back you go, the better it was!

RIO/Brush: Now, everyone, the masters fron LIVERPOOL are coming downstairs to beat us. Not a peep out of you. Best behaviour, or you'll have me to answer to!

0-4.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 12:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 12:35 - Oct 17 with 795 viewstimcocking

Badly.

Unless, by some miracle, we score first, in which case you just never know...
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:15 - Oct 17 with 781 viewsheadhoops

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 12:35 - Oct 17 by timcocking

Badly.

Unless, by some miracle, we score first, in which case you just never know...

yep 1-5

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:24 - Oct 17 with 771 viewsPommyhoop

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 12:32 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

when i saw this thread i thought of this broom cupboard scene from 'the young ones'

The scene... loftus road broom cupboard...5 mins before kick off.

ARMAND TRAORE/CLOTH Oh dear me, ma'am. I know it's our job to look after the young Master Sterling as best we can, but I can't help but feel MR brendan rodgers do treat us very rough sometimes.

RIO/BRUSH : And so he should, young ARMAND, for we love it. The complete negation of our personalities, the mind numbing servility, and the eighteen-hour day, and we expect no reward but a staircase over our heads.

BOBBY ZAMORA/Polish Spray : Oh yes, the personal abuse is our lot. And the further back you go, the better it was!

RIO/Brush: Now, everyone, the masters fron LIVERPOOL are coming downstairs to beat us. Not a peep out of you. Best behaviour, or you'll have me to answer to!

0-4.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 12:34]

Too much Traore hate my friend.
I bet he is our ,at least 3rd best player.
But you will focuss on an inane misdirection after the 4th goal.
Rio to be at fault for at least 2 is my prediction.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:35 - Oct 17 with 761 viewsloftus77

I think this will go very, very badly.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:39 - Oct 17 with 753 viewsDiscodroids

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:24 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

Too much Traore hate my friend.
I bet he is our ,at least 3rd best player.
But you will focuss on an inane misdirection after the 4th goal.
Rio to be at fault for at least 2 is my prediction.

ive only just started pom, i wouldnt have him cleaning out the sugar hut kharzi with his bog brush beard.

off to the boozer now mate....we will...DISCUSS!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:42 - Oct 17 with 748 viewskropotkin41

We expect to get hammered on Sunday. Personally I don't think we stand a chance, but...... and here's what I've been thinking about today, surely we should all expect to see some fight, some real go. If we can't get up for Liverpool visiting HQ then what's the bleedin' point (a question I return to quite often about QPR at the moment)?

And, if Harry can't get a blood and guts proper fighting display out of the team on Sunday then he should do the decent thing and fall on his sword. At the very least I'd expect TF to know enough about football to see that a performance as pathetic and direction-less on Sunday against Liverpool as we were at WHU should mean that Redknapp has to clear his desk within an hour of full-time.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 13:47 - Oct 17 with 734 viewsR_from_afar

The very thought of the game, and the parlous state we are in, is simply too depressing for me to contemplate exactly how many we will lose by

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 15:36 - Oct 17 with 696 viewsJigsore

I was almost tempted to think positively but Harry's usual excuse-athon this morning made me realise he isn't confident either. I think we'll go down in a meek 2-0 surrender

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 690 viewsJAPRANGERS

Live on TV here and I fully expect my japanese work colleagues to be piss taking on Monday as per the last live on TV game V Man U. Then I was greeted with choruses of " QPR can't really be a Premier League team can they?? and how did they ever get to the Premier??"

QPR 0 Liverpool 5 (more if they want them)
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 15:48]
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 17:34 - Oct 17 with 666 viewsqueensparker

We've been alright at home so far (admittedly against Hull, Stoke and Sunderland). Don't think it will reach United / Tottenham levels, as long as Barton's back in midfield to shout at people.

I'm going for 1-2 in which Liverpool never look in much trouble but we miss a few chances and look dangerous for the last 10 minutes and get a goal on 85.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 17 with 638 viewsWadR

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 17:34 - Oct 17 by queensparker

We've been alright at home so far (admittedly against Hull, Stoke and Sunderland). Don't think it will reach United / Tottenham levels, as long as Barton's back in midfield to shout at people.

I'm going for 1-2 in which Liverpool never look in much trouble but we miss a few chances and look dangerous for the last 10 minutes and get a goal on 85.

Barton's out, sadly.

3-0, Taarabt brace and Charlie with 1.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:16 - Oct 17 with 635 viewsbosh67

Not being negative but not entirely sure we'll even get nil.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 626 viewsDoughnut

It's a sign of how bad things are, that I actually enjoyed the international break and got a melancholy feeling, when I remembered we're 'on again' this week. Used to be the other way around.
0-2
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 17 with 611 viewsstuabd

They'll get 3 by half time and then take the foot off the pedal. We will then play a bit better and keep it respectable.

Harry will say the first goal killed us, but that we got at them in the second half and gave them some problems. But you can't afford to give good teams a goal start blah blah blah injuries...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024