Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifa blame england 08:24 - Nov 13 with 5488 viewsdoogi55

it all our fault we gave away mulberry bags to delegates .
big mistake was when they opened the bags they where not stuffed with cash
fifa blame england on 08:43 - Nov 13 with 4691 viewsKonk

To be fair, we did embarrass ourselves with the bid; going out to T&T to play a friendly even though we all know about Jack Warner, rolling out the Prime Minister and future King to lick the ar ses of a bunch of crooks, plus God knows what else went on behind the scenes. Looks like we’ll take a bit of stick in the report, largely because we co-operated more than most, whereas Russia have given no co-operation, people like Beckenbauer have refused to speak etc.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

fifa blame england on 08:50 - Nov 13 with 4668 viewsstuabd

Can you imagine the smug look on Blatter's face when he delivers this report.

Hopefully, the Times or someone have something else to embarrass the twot.

#BoycottWorldCupQatar
fifa blame england on 08:51 - Nov 13 with 4656 viewsDiscodroids

if you can , i urge anyone to watch the england promo video for 2018 world cup..

im only thankful god didnt bestow a great plague upon these islands as a result.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

fifa blame england on 08:59 - Nov 13 with 4639 viewsPommyhoop

fifa blame england on 08:51 - Nov 13 by Discodroids

if you can , i urge anyone to watch the england promo video for 2018 world cup..

im only thankful god didnt bestow a great plague upon these islands as a result.

Let me guess .
Itsa Knockout in Little Snoring?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

fifa blame england on 09:19 - Nov 13 with 4596 viewsDiscodroids

fifa blame england on 08:59 - Nov 13 by Pommyhoop

Let me guess .
Itsa Knockout in Little Snoring?

if your've ever seen the end of 'love actually' the airport scene...its more terrifying than that..

think 'about a boy' meets 'mamma mia' meets lenny henry on children in need meets 'citizen khan' meets 'eastenders' and your not even close...

i think i saw a glimpse of wembley and chingfords finest , david beckham, but it seemed to be an advert for exotic fruits, the euphrates and africa/bradford being the cradle of civilization .
[Post edited 13 Nov 2014 9:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

fifa blame england on 09:22 - Nov 13 with 4596 viewspaulparker

fifa blame england on 08:51 - Nov 13 by Discodroids

Let me guess was it a girl in a Hijab who dribbles around 6 daily mail readers before
delivering a left rocket into the net
she is then held aloft by golden balls beckham , tony blair , Dianne abbott, Richard bacon , whilst the Ghost of Bernie Grant presents her with the World cup ??
or have I just tapped into your nightmares Disco ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fifa blame england on 09:38 - Nov 13 with 4568 viewsDiscodroids

more or less...i still dont know till this day what the fu ck it had to do with football and england..iirc, their was a lot of criticism form the press , bbc included .

fifa blame england on 10:03 - Nov 13 with 4542 viewsdanehoop

The interesting thing here is that the full report wont be released and this a nicely spun report by FIFA supporting FIFA. The FA stuff seems to have provided little in direct assistance to any of the candidates (certainly less than the indvidual cash bribes sent by Qatar which have already been exposed). Interesting too that the Russians simply destroyed the evidence and are effectively exhonorated. It also reimagines a timeline. Warner wasnt officially as outed as corrupt by FIFA until England complained and the media investigations started and exposed him and his cotery. At that point the FA had followed what they had been lead to believe was accepted course of action. Indeed as another poster put on here, we didnt put enough cash in those free handbags.

This will now unleash the UK media frenzy of outrageand I suspect end up as the worst of all outcomes for FIFA.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

fifa blame england on 10:40 - Nov 13 with 4484 viewsdaveB

Well if they picked Qatar without a bung then they are even more stupid than I thought they were
fifa blame england on 11:21 - Nov 13 with 4423 viewsRangers67

What a surprise another FIFA cover up ! There is only one course of action for the English FA now. Withdraw from any further world cup qualifying as of now until Blatter and his cronies are gone and the bidding process is totally overhauled and made transparent. This of course won,t happen because the English FA is spineless and couldn,t manage their way out of a wet paper bag . It may strike a chord with some people if the games inventors took this course of action. Lets be honest, its not like we are likely to win it any time soon anyway
fifa blame england on 11:23 - Nov 13 with 4419 viewsrbsranger

Nothing surprising here
I still think that the FA's of the major European Countries, plus some of the other bigger nations need to play chicken with FIFA on this. If England pull out of Qatar/ Russia unilaterally we will be screwed because FIFA will dance with joy. If England, France, Germany, Spain, Holland, Argentina and the US etc. pull out, FIFA will be screwed. Their cash cow is still dependent on the big markets... no sponsor or advertiser is going to care about a World Cup Final featuring Venezuela Vs Trinidad and Tobago
fifa blame england on 11:34 - Nov 13 with 4408 viewspaulparker

fifa blame england on 11:23 - Nov 13 by rbsranger

Nothing surprising here
I still think that the FA's of the major European Countries, plus some of the other bigger nations need to play chicken with FIFA on this. If England pull out of Qatar/ Russia unilaterally we will be screwed because FIFA will dance with joy. If England, France, Germany, Spain, Holland, Argentina and the US etc. pull out, FIFA will be screwed. Their cash cow is still dependent on the big markets... no sponsor or advertiser is going to care about a World Cup Final featuring Venezuela Vs Trinidad and Tobago

it could happen if these Big footballing countries FA's get in with the sponsors or say a tv company , they could easily run their own tournaments,
I can see the USA being a big player in this

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fifa blame england on 11:43 - Nov 13 with 4381 viewsPommyhoop

fifa blame england on 11:34 - Nov 13 by paulparker

it could happen if these Big footballing countries FA's get in with the sponsors or say a tv company , they could easily run their own tournaments,
I can see the USA being a big player in this

Not wrong .
Budweiser cup?

fifa blame england on 11:48 - Nov 13 with 4378 viewsadhoc_qpr

I love FIFA, there is no level they won't stoop to and the sheer bare faced cheek is incredible - they are untouchable!

We won't withdraw because we need competitive games to fill Wembley and would lose sponsors if the England team weren't participating in major competitions - FIFA know this.

We should never have bothered entering the bidding process unless we were willing to pay the cash and destroy the computers like Russia - it's the only way.
fifa blame england on 11:57 - Nov 13 with 4356 viewsrbsranger

Although withdrawing is a pipe dream, the model that was used successfully by the G-14 (or whatever they were called) that created the Champions League and by the original Premier League clubs is a model that has been used before. If you remember in the late 80s all of the big European teams threatened to break away from their domestic leagues to create a European Super League - the threat was taken seriously and neutralized via the creation of the Champions League. A similar thing could happen to kill FIFA (we can all dream can't we).
Nothing would make me happier than to see that scumbag Blatter put in his place....
fifa blame england on 12:05 - Nov 13 with 4334 viewsPommyhoop

Something has to give.
Qatar will be a bad joke.
Can I add Sepp Blatter and the French one to my 3month to live must die list..

fifa blame england on 12:10 - Nov 13 with 4328 viewsClive_Anderson

Who would have thought it was the people complaining about FIFA corruption were completely to blame for it all along.
fifa blame england on 12:24 - Nov 13 with 4304 viewsdanehoop

Garcia it seems is disputing what FIFA are now spinning. As I said, this is the worst of al outcomes for FIFA but they are so arrogant that they cant see it.

Never knowingly understood

fifa blame england on 12:34 - Nov 13 with 4290 viewsQPRMUSO

fifa blame england on 09:19 - Nov 13 by Discodroids

if your've ever seen the end of 'love actually' the airport scene...its more terrifying than that..

think 'about a boy' meets 'mamma mia' meets lenny henry on children in need meets 'citizen khan' meets 'eastenders' and your not even close...

i think i saw a glimpse of wembley and chingfords finest , david beckham, but it seemed to be an advert for exotic fruits, the euphrates and africa/bradford being the cradle of civilization .
[Post edited 13 Nov 2014 9:20]

You had me at Mamma Mia, the worst film in history in my book.
fifa blame england on 13:00 - Nov 13 with 4230 viewsthemodfather

well we caused the stink with the panorama programme before the bids...now fifa want to accuse us of doing a deal with mr warner, the guy who was fifa rep and done many times for touting tickets etc...
fifa appears to be about networking, thats how you gain support...it's not like fifa getting expensive gold watches in brazil is it??
or fifa having a one man vote for the top job and making it seem proper??
its not like fans are saying we don't want new places, just not a desert and not in some questionable regime!
fifa blame england on 13:06 - Nov 13 with 4210 viewsJamie

So in summary, England who were incandescent with rage over perceived bribery towards delegates, were also bribing delegates, but in their words 'almost insignificant bribes'....

Maybe, just maybe, this attitude & hypocrisy is why England only got 2 votes...
fifa blame england on 13:07 - Nov 13 with 4206 viewsClive_Anderson

fifa blame england on 13:06 - Nov 13 by Jamie

So in summary, England who were incandescent with rage over perceived bribery towards delegates, were also bribing delegates, but in their words 'almost insignificant bribes'....

Maybe, just maybe, this attitude & hypocrisy is why England only got 2 votes...

Yes nothing at all to do with the massive bribes from Russia and Qatar, it was all about a couple of free bags and the hypocrisy that happened way after the hosts were chosen.
fifa blame england on 13:20 - Nov 13 with 4176 viewsdoogi55

YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP RUSSIA COULD NOT COMPLIE WITH THE INVESTIGTION BECAUSE ALL THE COMPUTERS THEY USED HAVE BEEN DESTROYED lol
fifa blame england on 13:21 - Nov 13 with 4171 viewsPommyhoop

fifa blame england on 12:34 - Nov 13 by QPRMUSO

You had me at Mamma Mia, the worst film in history in my book.

Unfortunately that film is my Mrs' and two daughters' best ever film ever.
Or at least in their top 3.
Time for me and litlun to go fishing.

fifa blame england on 13:21 - Nov 13 with 4172 viewsJamie

fifa blame england on 13:07 - Nov 13 by Clive_Anderson

Yes nothing at all to do with the massive bribes from Russia and Qatar, it was all about a couple of free bags and the hypocrisy that happened way after the hosts were chosen.

Aah so it's ok for England to bribe delegates but not those pesky Russians & Qatari's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024