Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:21 - Jan 10 with 14593 viewsolympicdale

Team:

Lillis
Rafferty
Eastham
Lancashire
Tanser
Bennett
Dawson
Camps
Hendo
Vincenti
Done

subs: Diba, Andrew, Hery, Rose, Logan, Cannon, Bunney

Good to see Dawson back, from that team looks to be either a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 formation

Life is a game of fate.

Match thread on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 3503 viewsfrenzied

Thanks Calvin..i was on the verge of my first correct score prediction plus first Dale scorer of the season...oh well never mind..well done my son!!

and Donny equalise at the Biffos!!!
Match thread on 17:01 - Jan 10 with 3463 viewsolympicdale

Karma for the notts c*nty travesty goal!!

Life is a game of fate.

Match thread on 17:02 - Jan 10 with 3397 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Curse of the Manager of the Month!

Love it!!

Calvin you ace!
Match thread on 17:02 - Jan 10 with 3392 viewsD_Alien

Match thread on 16:59 - Jan 10 by frenzied

Thanks Calvin..i was on the verge of my first correct score prediction plus first Dale scorer of the season...oh well never mind..well done my son!!

and Donny equalise at the Biffos!!!

Going into added time, the Biffos were sitting above us in the table

Now 5 places below!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 3378 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread on 16:58 - Jan 10 by fitzochris

That'll silence the Calvin haters for a bit. Get in.

Who's that fella that's just bagged a last minute winner for us and what's he done with the real Calvin Andrew.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 3362 views1mark1

Great to see Calvin score, does not take away from the fact he is not very good, and indeed we could and should have better than him. However the picture on Twitter shows the great delight, and quite frankly, as far as I am concerned it is a win, and in fact a great win. Winning is more important to me.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 3358 viewsjudd

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Who's that fella that's just bagged a last minute winner for us and what's he done with the real Calvin Andrew.

What did you expect?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match thread on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 3205 viewsrichfoad32

He scores when he wants......

An ugly win but who cares? GET IN!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 17:10 - Jan 10 with 3167 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 16:58 - Jan 10 by fitzochris

That'll silence the Calvin haters for a bit. Get in.

Fraid not. Over the moon for him but I could have put that in with my sac. He's still awful.
Match thread on 17:10 - Jan 10 with 3163 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 by judd

What did you expect?

Quite right. Hilly knowing better yet again.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match thread on 17:11 - Jan 10 with 3117 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Excellent away win!
Match thread on 17:17 - Jan 10 with 2989 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread on 17:10 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

Fraid not. Over the moon for him but I could have put that in with my sac. He's still awful.

Your effort would have been disallowed though as you are a fan and aren't in any position to score injury time winners for Rochdale FC.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread on 17:18 - Jan 10 with 2982 viewsD_Alien

Match thread on 17:10 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

Won't do the lad any harm knowing he can hold his head up, having contributed to keeping the Dale up with the chasing pack rather than looking over our shoulders.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 2862 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Also good to see Crawley pegged back late by MK (9mins of added time!).. Don't want them to arrive at San Spotty on the back of a good win.
Match thread on 17:55 - Jan 10 with 2581 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 17:18 - Jan 10 by D_Alien

Won't do the lad any harm knowing he can hold his head up, having contributed to keeping the Dale up with the chasing pack rather than looking over our shoulders.

No it won't and as I said, I'm over the moon for both him and the team..hopefully he can kickstart his Dale career now. HOWEVER, when someone posts an idiotic comment like FitzoChris did then I'm not not the kind of person who can just overlook that. Andrew's criticism this hear has been fully justified and ONE tap in that Stephen Hawkins' wheelchair could have scored isn't gonna change mine or anyone else's mind about the lad. He will still get my backing as he is a Dale player and so of course I want him to do well but he's been soggy tits this season so far.
Match thread on 18:00 - Jan 10 with 2525 views442Dale

Match thread on 17:55 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

No it won't and as I said, I'm over the moon for both him and the team..hopefully he can kickstart his Dale career now. HOWEVER, when someone posts an idiotic comment like FitzoChris did then I'm not not the kind of person who can just overlook that. Andrew's criticism this hear has been fully justified and ONE tap in that Stephen Hawkins' wheelchair could have scored isn't gonna change mine or anyone else's mind about the lad. He will still get my backing as he is a Dale player and so of course I want him to do well but he's been soggy tits this season so far.

But it wasn't just his goal, he did everything and more you'd expect from a big man coming on late on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 18:10 - Jan 10 with 2424 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 18:00 - Jan 10 by 442Dale

But it wasn't just his goal, he did everything and more you'd expect from a big man coming on late on.

Yeh he did okay but the point still stands whether it's a goal or a goal and a decent 10 min cameo (or however long it was).
Match thread on 18:12 - Jan 10 with 2401 viewsfitzochris

Match thread on 17:55 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

It wasn't an idiotic comment. Some of the remarks directed towards Calvin have been unwarranted. I'm not disagreeing his contribution has been less than it could have been up to now, but he has been brought in to do a job and today, by all accounts, he did just that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread on 18:19 - Jan 10 with 2336 viewsaleanddale

Not seen the goal yet.

We'll done big Calvin.. The most important goal of his Dale career to date.

Deep into injury time - no where near our best. Away at massive Bradford and 3 points in the Dale top pocket thanks very much.
Match thread on 19:24 - Jan 10 with 2083 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 18:12 - Jan 10 by fitzochris

It wasn't an idiotic comment. Some of the remarks directed towards Calvin have been unwarranted. I'm not disagreeing his contribution has been less than it could have been up to now, but he has been brought in to do a job and today, by all accounts, he did just that.

He's been horrendous and the criticism I've seen has all been absolutely justified. How many times have you seen him play this season? He did OK today and scored but so far this season he's been one of the most ineffective strikers to ever don the shirt.
Match thread on 20:14 - Jan 10 with 1909 viewsfitzochris

Match thread on 19:24 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

He's been horrendous and the criticism I've seen has all been absolutely justified. How many times have you seen him play this season? He did OK today and scored but so far this season he's been one of the most ineffective strikers to ever don the shirt.

Criticism is fine. But people have taken it beyond that on occasion. My comment was aimed at them.

I'm not going to turn this into a "I've been supporting Dale since X". I'll be honest here and say I've only seen him play five times this season and, on only one of those occasions, has he done anything useful.

However, I reckon today's goal is enough to give the guy a break from some of the abuse he's received. It isn't idiotic to say that and I'll defend that point of view.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 20:42]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread on 20:22 - Jan 10 with 1876 viewsnordenblue

Match thread on 18:00 - Jan 10 by 442Dale

Do you not understand the rules on here, no matter what he does or how well he plays, he's not good enough.
Match thread on 20:27 - Jan 10 with 1860 viewsolympicdale

Match thread on 19:24 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

I'll agree that he has been poo this season, but this is a moment to look at the positives, not slagging him off, give him a break, who knows how important that goal could turn out to be, well done big Kalv.

Life is a game of fate.

Match thread on 20:35 - Jan 10 with 1817 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread on 20:27 - Jan 10 by olympicdale

I'll agree that he has been poo this season, but this is a moment to look at the positives, not slagging him off, give him a break, who knows how important that goal could turn out to be, well done big Kalv.

Hale the Black Pearl!! Give the lad a chance, he isn't going to be prolific but he does give us something a bit different. His goal was written in the stars and was correctly predicted prior to kick off.
Match thread on 20:52 - Jan 10 with 1744 viewsClivert

Match thread on 17:03 - Jan 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Sue him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024