Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zarate not fit !! 08:48 - Jan 19 with 3759 viewscollegeranger

BBC are reporting this morning that Zarate is not fit and is to undergo 'special' training in the next 2 weeks. Has Redknapp been reading this forum and now looking for excuses why he didn't bring him on on Saturday. Surely to god as we are paying his wages we tested his fitness before he came ... especially as it was widely reported that he had fallen out with Fat Sam!! It beggars belief.
Zarate not fit !! on 08:51 - Jan 19 with 3733 viewsBasingstokeR

Redknapp's not going to out manouver our angst with excuses - we'll just be annoyed by something else like that Redknapp brought on a player so unfit he can't come on against Man Utd with a weeks extra training; in the Burnley away game!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 11:22]
Zarate not fit !! on 08:54 - Jan 19 with 3720 viewsPunteR

excuses excuses.

If he's not fit cant we just send him back to West Ham. They must still have the reciept!.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Zarate not fit !! on 08:55 - Jan 19 with 3713 viewsWilloW4

Agree with you mate, it does beggar belief... Players not being fit, where have we heard that before?! Only at the Rangers..its pathetic.
Zarate not fit !! on 09:00 - Jan 19 with 3692 viewsfrancisbowles

With the dragged on medical and Adel suddenly being picked ahead of him, I think it's a fair bet that he is not exactly firing on all cylinders at present,

However, it is a loan until the end of the season and hopefully the finances of the deal take this into consideration. If and when Adel is in Italy he may be ready to step up!
Zarate not fit !! on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 3662 viewspaulparker

no surprises he isn't fit TBH he has hardly played for West Ham , also he has had previous at other clubs for poor fitness and a bad attitude to training
as I and many others had said its a panic loan , we have no way of fitting him in our mike bassett 4-4-2 system especially now Adel is staring to feature
so I make that Nico, Adel,Fer, Vargas, mutch and now Zarate who's natural position is behind the striker all these players and what do we do, play Zamora up top to knock it long to
Genius

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Zarate not fit !! on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 3659 viewsrrrspricey

Sloppy chops is going to look a right mug if the uses the lack of fitness as an excuse not to bring on Zarate.

Why would anyone select a player to be on the bench if he's not fit enough for 10 minutes of football?
Zarate not fit !! on 09:14 - Jan 19 with 3627 viewsDiscodroids

another 9 inch nail in the coffin of 'schnorbitz'

"shuass-ages"
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 9:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Zarate not fit !! on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 3586 viewsadhoc_qpr

So Adel was apparently had only done 1 weeks training but has played in 2 games in a row now, but Zarate has had 2 weeks training and isn't able to appear at all on Saturday?
Login to get fewer ads

Zarate not fit !! on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 3584 viewsSomersetHoops

I suppose Harry has at last realised his mistake and had a word with one of his "mates" at the BBC - (how else would they know this). If Zarate wasn't fit he shouldn't have been sitting on the bench. How gullible are our owners and fans? I hope not sufficiently to keep HR in the job that he is failing in.

Who's Next?

Zarate not fit !! on 09:27 - Jan 19 with 3551 viewsyankranger

This is truly cringeworthy..What a joke.

He was fit enough to come on versus Burley...and fit enough to be put on the roster as a sub versus Man U.

Harry isn't mentally fit, that is our problem. He probably forgot that he was available, that's the only thing that could explain the Niko substitution. Moron.
Zarate not fit !! on 09:28 - Jan 19 with 3544 viewsMytch_QPR

According to The Mirror article HR has blow two thirds of our budget (£60k a week of £90k a week) on Zarate. Nice.

I don't know if it was desperation on Harry's part to jump so early in the transfer window. Maybe the electric window has broken on the old Range Rover, but I always thought he liked to leave it late.

The fact that there is apparently no transfer money available (and let's face it we don't have many assets to sell), suggests that HR will stay - otherwise I suspect the board would have to conjure up more money for a new manager, and I don't think TF has it.

Onwards and... onwards.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Zarate not fit !! on 11:20 - Jan 20 with 3153 viewsTacticalR

Stiff right arm?

Air hostess clique

Zarate not fit !! on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 3142 viewsNorthernr

Well that'll certainly encourage the board to loosen the purse strings and let him sign or loan yet another player won't it! They let him have one and he's not even fit to play.
Zarate not fit !! on 11:24 - Jan 20 with 3133 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024