Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
442 not working anymore 11:56 - Jan 23 with 11530 views08olesen

Since the palace game, it appears that every defender has worked out how to play Bobby, or he has just run out of steam. The 442 doesnt look anywhere near as effective as it did against the likes of Liverpool and Villa.

Surly our players are more suited to the 433 option. With Mutch/ Fer/ Nico or Adel actual getting to play in an attacking midfield area, along side Sandro/Barton and Henry. At least this system adds someone to the midfield or can actually pass.

It would also allow Vargas to play further forward as a winger not a wide midfielder which he is currently playing in. Hoilet could also benefit from this sort of system i think.

It seems very strange why Harry would go and get Zarate, when he definitely isnt going to hold the ball up, and isnt a loan striker. The only way he would be effective is playing next to Bobby, which isnt going to happen because of Charlie.

I really think TF has done the right thing, only giving Harry loans this january because the names of Pato and Mvila really sound like desperation signings, and there seems to be no second plan if hoofing it up to bob doesnt work.

Poll: Who will the other play off

442 not working anymore on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 2346 viewsAgedR

442 not working anymore on 12:56 - Jan 24 by Discodroids

vargas is just a passenger as a winger imho .one goal in twenty games and how many assists???.

he has to play up front with austin or not at all. would certainly have ned at the back with caulker. And lets give Mutch a run of games , drop barton out of the picture. the center midfield combo of him and henry is quite frankly , embarrasing at this level.

so for me..

.....................Green................................
.isla.....................................yun..............
................Ned.....Caulker.....................
....Sandro....Mutch.....Henry...........
....................Adel...................
.......Vargas..........Austin......

fer misses out, cant believe im saying this, but henry deserves his place.

Id bring petresso, sutherland on to the bench with Mcarthy, Dunne, knee high il duce, Fer and clint.

jettison hoilett , phillips, beau brummel, grey friars, traore and barton beyond the kuiper bel, via a slingshot round jupiter. pluto in traores case.

go down with our fkn boots on , not on our knees.

You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuc kin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say fu ck that thing! Let's fight it!
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 13:13]

That'll do for me Disco.

When I see this line up, I actually think it looks quite exciting.

A pretty shocking indictment of our season I'm afraid

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

442 not working anymore on 18:21 - Jan 24 with 2328 viewsDiscodroids

442 not working anymore on 17:45 - Jan 24 by AgedR

That'll do for me Disco.

When I see this line up, I actually think it looks quite exciting.

A pretty shocking indictment of our season I'm afraid

Thanks mate..
id love to see the two young lads brought into the matchday 18.

give us all a lift . hopefully with the way sir les is talking we might see a few likely lads come through.

sick to the high teeth of slow, lethargic , paint it by numbers 4-4-2.

lets shake it up a bit .

at least uncle blobs talking to me again after my vargas rant last week.!

[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 18:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

442 not working anymore on 10:06 - Jan 25 with 2279 viewsbaz_qpr

442 not working anymore on 13:12 - Jan 24 by FDC

That's the team for me.

442 is just a lazy default set up from a manager without the energy for anything else. 442 without wingers is laughable really.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 13:13]

4-4-2 diamond is currently the in-vogue formation. which is 4-4-2 without wingers, we are not really deploying that though.

What is more worrying is not the formation we line up with its that we don't seem to have any tactical approach going forward at all, no pattern of play, no fine detail worked out on the training field, and that approach IMHO no longer has a place.
442 not working anymore on 10:11 - Jan 25 with 2274 viewsWeaverQPR

The current tactic is knock it long to Zamora, even if Zamora is on the bench lets still pump it long.

@WeavQPR

442 not working anymore on 10:13 - Jan 25 with 2273 viewsbaz_qpr

442 not working anymore on 11:27 - Jan 24 by Hunterhoop

Too open.

Green
Isla Onouha Dunne Yun
Henry Sandro
Vargas Taarabt Hoilett
Austin

To be honest, Hoilett's spot could go to anyone of: Niko, Fer, Traore, Phillips or Zarate.

Have Henry and Sandro doing all the hard work for Adel and Adel delivering the class.

I'd have something like this but with Adel on the left and I'd probably play Fer down the middle problem here is this formation is no good for Austin, he is no good with back to goal and you need that to make the 4-2-3-1 work which was why Helgurson was so good in it under Warnock (Also we had pattern of play under Warnock)
442 not working anymore on 10:33 - Jan 25 with 2255 viewsPommyhoop

442 not working anymore on 10:11 - Jan 25 by WeaverQPR

The current tactic is knock it long to Zamora, even if Zamora is on the bench lets still pump it long.

Like another poster said a while back ( soz can't remember who)
Green tries to find Zamorra whether he's on the field or on the bench...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

442 not working anymore on 10:34 - Jan 25 with 2253 viewsWeaverQPR

442 not working anymore on 10:33 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

Like another poster said a while back ( soz can't remember who)
Green tries to find Zamorra whether he's on the field or on the bench...

Haha brilliant

@WeavQPR

442 not working anymore on 11:12 - Jan 25 with 2243 viewsstevec

442 not working anymore on 16:15 - Jan 24 by WeaverQPR

Not sure why people opt for Hoilett on the left, no left foot, can't cross, cuts inside and almost 9/10 loses the ball. He seems much more effective on the right where he can actually get to the bye line and cross or come into the box.

The only way Hoilett would help is if he signed for Hull, Burnley or Leicester
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024