Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best transfer window ever 09:25 - Feb 3 with 2065 viewsbullythebear

No mercenaries. No panic buys. Clear message to Harry. I believe there are 3 teams worse than us and we have a chance. No doubt the players are putting the effort in but If we go down so be it. I hope the penny has dropped for TF and the tide has turned. Hopefully the start of a seismic culture change at the club
Best transfer window ever on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 2038 viewskropotkin41

I'm sure that there are 3 teams worse than ours.............. I don't think that there's a single manager who gives less of a flying fox though........... nor a single squad in the entire football pyramid in more disarray.............. nor a club run as a more convincing imitation of Fred Karno's Flaming Circus.

I think the day we get our next points the bloody Angel of Mons will appear in the sky over Loftus Road or someone will find the face of Jesus in their meat pie at half time!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Best transfer window ever on 09:36 - Feb 3 with 2018 viewsGloucs_R

I was going to write something similar to the OP.

£4.75m back in the bank
Showing the FFP bodies that we are sorry and are looking to change moving forward
No mercenaries that have only come for the money
Pressure on Harry - its your team, we backed you in the summer, you are in the bottom 3, get on with it
Whether Harry likes it or not, Zarate is a forward and can score goals.
Should give the squad motivation to flight for their place

Harry wont be here at the end of the season.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Best transfer window ever on 09:50 - Feb 3 with 1988 viewsadhoc_qpr

We also left ourselves with only 2 centre midfielders, one proper left back, one proper right back, only 2 and a half strikers (although Redknapp refuses to play Vargas upfront) and a load of demotivated players we tried to offload (Hoillett, Zarate etc).

Away from is record breakingly bad, no home wins this year.

Good times...
Best transfer window ever on 10:28 - Feb 3 with 1915 viewsJuzzie

Best ever, yes. Harry has had his bluff called and he fking squriming.

This is his team, if we go down it'll be HIS fault, no one elses.

No blaming losing Remy (we ALL knew that would happen), no blaming the players... he bought them in to play a system he ditched after TWO games with no Plan B, the guy can't even do a Plan A, no blaming the January Transfer window... he had plenty of time (even with the PO final) and money to sort it out over the summer.

No blaming anyone but himself. But he will because he won't.
Best transfer window ever on 10:28 - Feb 3 with 1915 viewsGloucs_R

Best transfer window ever on 09:50 - Feb 3 by adhoc_qpr

We also left ourselves with only 2 centre midfielders, one proper left back, one proper right back, only 2 and a half strikers (although Redknapp refuses to play Vargas upfront) and a load of demotivated players we tried to offload (Hoillett, Zarate etc).

Away from is record breakingly bad, no home wins this year.

Good times...

Henry, Barton, Fer. Sandro and arguably Niko can all play CM
Traore, Yun and Hill can all play LB
Austin, Zarate, Zamora and Vargas can all play up top with Adel, Hoilett, Phillips and SWP playing wide

The issue isnt the squad, the issue is Harry, his selections, his tactics and his coaching.

Best transfer window ever on 11:23 - Feb 3 with 1847 viewsJonDoeman

I see your point, but my idea of the best transfer window ever, might involve my club not being the laughing stock again. And I can't really believe we haven't signed a striker to take the pressure of Charlie, but never mind.

It Is What It Is !!

Best transfer window ever on 11:27 - Feb 3 with 1831 viewssuperhoopdownunder

about time we live within our means
although this was probably where we should have gone for it

There are some crap sides which gives us a fighting chance

Hope Harry pisses off now

That would be lovely
Best transfer window ever on 11:28 - Feb 3 with 1826 viewsLoft1979

Best transfer window ever on 10:28 - Feb 3 by Gloucs_R

Austin, Zarate, Zamora and Vargas can all play up top with Adel, Hoilett, Phillips and SWP playing wide

The issue isnt the squad, the issue is Harry, his selections, his tactics and his coaching.

BAE and Cahill are (still) free agents.
Login to get fewer ads

Best transfer window ever on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 1807 viewsadhoc_qpr

Best transfer window ever on 10:28 - Feb 3 by Gloucs_R

I know what you are saying, there are options, but the squad is a complete shambles!

Sandro won't be fit for any lengthy spells and i'd say it;s very arguable that Niko or Fer can play centre midfield with their work rate issues.

Hill is too old and slow to play fullback and as for Traore two words comes to mind - Arsenal away...

Will Zarate play at all, i can't imagine he'll be particularly motivated now?

Phillips needs coaching (which he won't get), SWP won't play for us again and who knows with Adel and Harry?
Best transfer window ever on 11:32 - Feb 3 with 1795 viewsJuzzie

Best transfer window ever on 11:23 - Feb 3 by JonDoeman

I see your point, but my idea of the best transfer window ever, might involve my club not being the laughing stock again. And I can't really believe we haven't signed a striker to take the pressure of Charlie, but never mind.

As Glous_Rs said, Austin, Zarate, Zamora and Vargas can all play up top with Adel, Hoilett, Phillips and SWP playing wide

We have plenty of options but they are not being used.

We have the players, the system is a mess, the coaching seems to be non-existent.
Best transfer window ever on 11:38 - Feb 3 with 1765 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I want my Rangers back - this is a start
A new manager and starting to recruit young hungry, talented players will continue this journey back to when we really were QPR

I have become disillusioned with QPR since paladini, then Flabio and Bernie were around
Tony much as you are a nice guy has not helped by wasting so much money that QPR now owe

Footballers are overpaid and having watched so many poor players and mercenaries in the blue and white hoops in recent years I am pleased in a strange way to say at least we did not waste more money on dross

I can't wait until SWP and Barton's contracts finish this year. They are rubbish. The worst of them all.
Best transfer window ever on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 1755 viewsBasingstokeR

Best transfer window ever on 11:31 - Feb 3 by adhoc_qpr

I know what you are saying, there are options, but the squad is a complete shambles!

Sandro won't be fit for any lengthy spells and i'd say it;s very arguable that Niko or Fer can play centre midfield with their work rate issues.

Hill is too old and slow to play fullback and as for Traore two words comes to mind - Arsenal away...

Will Zarate play at all, i can't imagine he'll be particularly motivated now?

Phillips needs coaching (which he won't get), SWP won't play for us again and who knows with Adel and Harry?

More or less all of those things are coverable through management, coaching a tactics imho. They aren't good excuses for how abject our away results have been.
Best transfer window ever on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 1634 viewsrsonist

Said this on another thread but

"Pressure on Harry"
"Clear message to Harry"
"Harry has had his bluff called"

If the board had "seen through" Redknapp then they would have sacked him. Are they going to let him relegate the club and lose a fckload more money just to teach him a life lesson before he retires?
Best transfer window ever on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 1615 viewsGloucs_R

Fully expect Adel to feature now and Zarate...and even Diakite!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024