Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight 23:28 - Feb 11 with 11154 viewsLewes_r

That azpull equator or whatever his name is, is a horrid little sh!t

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 00:03 - Feb 12 with 9860 viewsrrrspricey

They're all cvnts. Other than than the obvious Ivanovitch is the biggest, i really detest the cvnt.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 00:19 - Feb 12 with 9849 viewsAndyB

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 00:03 - Feb 12 by rrrspricey

They're all cvnts. Other than than the obvious Ivanovitch is the biggest, i really detest the cvnt.

I concur.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 01:33 - Feb 12 with 9802 viewsFredManRave

You've read Martinezs mind, and this is what he actually said;

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31431754
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 2:33]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 05:45 - Feb 12 with 9753 viewsCanadaRanger

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 01:33 - Feb 12 by FredManRave

You've read Martinezs mind, and this is what he actually said;

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31431754
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 2:33]

And look where JT is...
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 07:03 - Feb 12 with 9689 viewsQPR1882

Big fine coming there way then ?

Yeah right !
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 07:11 - Feb 12 with 9680 views18StoneOfHoop

Another obvious flouncing hissy-fit - bogus,unconvincing and artificial as ever - a transparent tactic to deflect from his team and the facts - from The Special Drama Queen & Pantomime Dame One.

"I'm concerned with my reaction because one more question and I leave," he threatened.
OOH GET HER!
"And after that you are not happy. The next question for that story I have to go."
DO CALM DOWN, DEAR.

Martin Keown who ridiculously and mistakenly said this Scummy team was better than his Arse 2003-2004 Invincibles gets something - obvious to the meanest intelligence - spot on.
"What it is with Mourinho is that he wants that injustice. For me it is propaganda. If Ivanovic gets suspended it just goes towards the cause."

BINGO! Obviously part of the pre-meditated 'siege mentality' mind game. In order to - as stated earlier - deflect from many Scum provocations and actual offences and get the players to fight for him and the always sinned against Countski and their struggle against the unfair football world.
Counts contra mundum - that's Latin for CareFreeCounts against the world.

It works of course,he wins nasty time and time again,job's a good un.
Carefree fans venerating their outlaw rebel in a dress - [see Marlon Brando in Missouri Breaks (1976)*] - and SoG left lost in open-mouthed jealous admiration.

Brian Clough - I'm 100% certain - would have hated bogus snarling JM as much as he did Don Revie for the same reason; the unacceptable,cheating snide way each manager instructs their teams to go out and 'play' football in their image or at least successfully cheat and intimidate at it.

He has non-stop continuous ho-hum form for this sort of rapscallion nonsense, yet Football authorities home and abroad are incapable of doing anything concerted or effective to stop the Portuguese Kenneth William's pathetic unacceptable wind-up behaviour. A few slap-on-the wrist piddly 5-10K fines the odious multi-millionaire takes in his smug well-worth-it stride.

What do you give the gurning gesticulating Drama Queen who has everything?
http://www.polyvore.com/mourinho/set?id=23906579

I don't believe in Jose.

*Brando in a dress,Missouri Breaks 1976
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 12:19]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 07:36 - Feb 12 with 9631 viewsozranger

True post Stone.. however, the real point here is that some time ago QPR was fined for what was a lot less an incident when confronting the referee while the "bigger" teams continue to get away with it thus also continuing along their way to influence the referee. If the FA were consistent, a word that does not appear in their vocabulary, then this sort of thing would not happen, but...
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 07:40 - Feb 12 with 9622 viewsthemodfather

we had arsenal and man utd doing this thru the 90s and it was meant to be stopped, surrounding refs and waving an imaginary card
so why does it continue, it DOES NOT happen in rugby, why football?
chelsea's "winner" was offside, drogba was clearly offside and near the goalie, must be a distraction!
then good ol' jose storms out of a press call cos he was asked about chelsea's discipline...er, wenger had years of it
as a club, chelsea have a real issue and it all adds to why so many hate them with avengeance.
dock em pts!
and ivanovic? well joey got a 3 match ban for less v norwich, there's the benchmark!....but i must add aguero, dived, handled and should have been off, not booked!
Login to get fewer ads

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 08:44 - Feb 12 with 9547 viewsDANRANGER

It's Mourinho all over. He brings no class to it. The biggest thing for me is that they don't need to do it. They are clearly the best side in the league this year but they drop to this level and it's embarrassing. All the "pundits" suck up to him and claim he gives them that bit extra but any trophy they win is tainted by a complete lack of class.

They should be fined for surrounding the ref, and more than us as the way they did it, some running 50 yards to get Barry sent off is disgusting. Ivanovic for me isn't usually like that but his whole demeanour showed he was up for a fight, probably egged on my Mourinho.

Last seasons title battle between Rodgers and Pelligrini was excellent and both managers behaved with the class you expect, not looking to play mind games and team that holds their nerves wins. It shows Chelsea's tactics are not necessary and it's as if they believe they can't win it with just talent alone.

As we've said before Chelsea/Mourinho deserve each other.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 09:10 - Feb 12 with 9508 viewsMonahoop

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 07:11 - Feb 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

Another obvious flouncing hissy-fit - bogus,unconvincing and artificial as ever - a transparent tactic to deflect from his team and the facts - from The Special Drama Queen & Pantomime Dame One.

"I'm concerned with my reaction because one more question and I leave," he threatened.
OOH GET HER!
"And after that you are not happy. The next question for that story I have to go."
DO CALM DOWN, DEAR.

Martin Keown who ridiculously and mistakenly said this Scummy team was better than his Arse 2003-2004 Invincibles gets something - obvious to the meanest intelligence - spot on.
"What it is with Mourinho is that he wants that injustice. For me it is propaganda. If Ivanovic gets suspended it just goes towards the cause."

BINGO! Obviously part of the pre-meditated 'siege mentality' mind game. In order to - as stated earlier - deflect from many Scum provocations and actual offences and get the players to fight for him and the always sinned against Countski and their struggle against the unfair football world.
Counts contra mundum - that's Latin for CareFreeCounts against the world.

It works of course,he wins nasty time and time again,job's a good un.
Carefree fans venerating their outlaw rebel in a dress - [see Marlon Brando in Missouri Breaks (1976)*] - and SoG left lost in open-mouthed jealous admiration.

Brian Clough - I'm 100% certain - would have hated bogus snarling JM as much as he did Don Revie for the same reason; the unacceptable,cheating snide way each manager instructs their teams to go out and 'play' football in their image or at least successfully cheat and intimidate at it.

He has non-stop continuous ho-hum form for this sort of rapscallion nonsense, yet Football authorities home and abroad are incapable of doing anything concerted or effective to stop the Portuguese Kenneth William's pathetic unacceptable wind-up behaviour. A few slap-on-the wrist piddly 5-10K fines the odious multi-millionaire takes in his smug well-worth-it stride.

What do you give the gurning gesticulating Drama Queen who has everything?
http://www.polyvore.com/mourinho/set?id=23906579

I don't believe in Jose.

*Brando in a dress,Missouri Breaks 1976
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 12:19]

'Portuguese Kenneth Williams'. Classic.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 09:14 - Feb 12 with 9496 viewsPinnerPaul

which is why the childish one gets up to his old tricks of flouncing out or threatening to flounce out of interviews - just to deflect attention form anything wrong Chelsea players have done.

To be fair Keown did highlight that on MOTD last night
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 10:22 - Feb 12 with 9440 viewsJuzzie

I thought there was some rule that only the Captain's are allowed to talk to the ref?

If not, there should be. The moment other players start crowding around him, out comes the yellow. Even if it means booking five players, so be it.

When players start missng vital games, they'll stop.
Same with diving etc. keep booking/banning the flkers and it'll stop. Fines mean nothing but not having them availbale to play will have much more of an impact on the club so they'll stop doing it or at least be told to stop it.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 10:26 - Feb 12 with 9428 viewsLewes_r

They have form for this going back quite a few seasons. Its definately not spur of the moment stuff .. its very probably encouraged and coached at the club

just hope the FA has the balls to do something about it this time

[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 10:33]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 10:33 - Feb 12 with 9414 viewsPinnerPaul

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 10:26 - Feb 12 by Lewes_r

They have form for this going back quite a few seasons. Its definately not spur of the moment stuff .. its very probably encouraged and coached at the club

just hope the FA has the balls to do something about it this time

[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 10:33]

"Very probably"???????

That's like saying that Harry Redknapp very probably enjoys the transfer windows!
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 10:40 - Feb 12 with 9403 viewspaulparker

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 08:44 - Feb 12 by DANRANGER

It's Mourinho all over. He brings no class to it. The biggest thing for me is that they don't need to do it. They are clearly the best side in the league this year but they drop to this level and it's embarrassing. All the "pundits" suck up to him and claim he gives them that bit extra but any trophy they win is tainted by a complete lack of class.

They should be fined for surrounding the ref, and more than us as the way they did it, some running 50 yards to get Barry sent off is disgusting. Ivanovic for me isn't usually like that but his whole demeanour showed he was up for a fight, probably egged on my Mourinho.

Last seasons title battle between Rodgers and Pelligrini was excellent and both managers behaved with the class you expect, not looking to play mind games and team that holds their nerves wins. It shows Chelsea's tactics are not necessary and it's as if they believe they can't win it with just talent alone.

Spot on

The special cnt , was waiving imaginary cards against Liverpool in the cup the other week , this isn't something new , same as him threatening to walk out of his press conference if some hack has the balls to question him on one of his cntish players
end of the day they can win every single trophy every year and no one would give a fcuk ,no one would ever think of them as a great side or a great club ,
they will never be a Barca,Real,Ajax,Bayern,Man Utd,Liverpool, Benfica etc
to me they are the village idiots who had cars parked behind the goal and who used to get 15k on a Tuesday night against Stoke
we may be going down and we may always struggle but I just hope to god we give Drogba, Remy , Terry, Hazard, Ivanovitch,Moanrino , Oscar a very special welcome in April

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 9354 viewssimmo

This is a group of players playing for a manager that not long ago took an opportunity to sneak behind an opposing coach and poke him in the eye. Mourinho loves this siege 'them and us' mentality, it works very well for him.

As stated above, they have no need to do it, they are the best team with most of the best players. But Mourinho doesn't care, he and Chelsea have no class - they are suited to each other brilliantly in that respect. He throws his toys out the pram and accuses people of vendettas rather than actually stopping his players stamping on people or diving. It's such bullshit but it works because his players will run through walls for him, if not, they're out.

The worst thing for me with Mourinho is the way they are so negative and pragmatic in their approach to winning things. The Citeh home game for example, playing for a 1-1 draw deep in your own half for most of the game rather than going toe to toe with your main rivals. He has all this attacking brilliance at his disposal, players that with a little freedom absolutely tear the likes of Swansea apart in a way that's amazing to watch, but he still bombs out those that don't also abandon their attacking instincts when he wants to park a bus and protect a draw.

He's brilliant and successful and he wins you things but the way he does things is very Chelsea.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 17:11 - Feb 12 with 9222 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Sorry mate have to take exception to that statement. Mourinho is the BIGGEST kvnt of them all.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 17:14]
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 17:26 - Feb 12 with 9192 viewspaulparker

Surprise, Surprise Ivanovitch and Chelsea get away with it again
wonder what punishment the West London Pirlo would have got if he had done the same

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 17:33 - Feb 12 with 9185 viewsJigsore

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 08:44 - Feb 12 by DANRANGER

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 18:29 - Feb 12 with 9141 viewsthemodfather

no ban for ivanovic for the "head butt" or grabbing guy round the neck
er, whayt was barton banned v norwich???

for me chelsea surround the ref and wave "imaginary" cards too often. bad losers, all hell breaks loose when losing or struggling
bullets in port to ref frisk? and when ballack chased the ref fro yards in another euro game( barca??) when they lost to us it ended in chaos with a long court case etc....DOCK EM POINTS not fines.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 11:40 - Feb 13 with 9018 viewsPinnerPaul

Lets not forget the appalling attempt to ruin the career of one of the best refs we have by trying to drum up some racist charge that in the end turned out to be a translation by one player of what another player thought the ref might have said.

Neither player had English as their first language I seem to remember.

Even when the flimsy nature of the "evidence" became apparent, Chelsea FC decided to pursue the charge, meaning that the referee couldn't continue until it was disproved.

That was disgraceful.
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 12:00 - Feb 13 with 9002 viewstraininvain

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 11:13 - Feb 12 by simmo

This is a group of players playing for a manager that not long ago took an opportunity to sneak behind an opposing coach and poke him in the eye. Mourinho loves this siege 'them and us' mentality, it works very well for him.

As stated above, they have no need to do it, they are the best team with most of the best players. But Mourinho doesn't care, he and Chelsea have no class - they are suited to each other brilliantly in that respect. He throws his toys out the pram and accuses people of vendettas rather than actually stopping his players stamping on people or diving. It's such bullshit but it works because his players will run through walls for him, if not, they're out.

The worst thing for me with Mourinho is the way they are so negative and pragmatic in their approach to winning things. The Citeh home game for example, playing for a 1-1 draw deep in your own half for most of the game rather than going toe to toe with your main rivals. He has all this attacking brilliance at his disposal, players that with a little freedom absolutely tear the likes of Swansea apart in a way that's amazing to watch, but he still bombs out those that don't also abandon their attacking instincts when he wants to park a bus and protect a draw.

He's brilliant and successful and he wins you things but the way he does things is very Chelsea.

Approaching three years without a trophy...
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 12:08 - Feb 13 with 8995 viewssimmo

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 12:00 - Feb 13 by traininvain

Approaching three years without a trophy...

Only a few months away now though, the league is theirs unfortunately...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 8959 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 12:08 - Feb 13 by simmo

Another reason to do our best to stay up this year.Can you imagine getting relegated if those scumbags buy the title in the same season?
Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 13:04 - Feb 13 with 8952 viewstraininvain

Scum players getting in the refs face tonight on 12:08 - Feb 13 by simmo

You're probably right but I'm still hoping they'll go pop.

I do find it interesting that Mourinho doesn't take more stick for failing to win a trophy in nearly three years whilst managing two clubs which must be in the top five in the world in terms of wages etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024