Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro visa expires? 09:52 - May 10 with 4786 viewsHayesender

Just heard that the club have forgotten to renew his visa.

Is there any truth in this?

If true, what a fecking shambles our club is. Do we even have a secretary?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro visa expires? on 09:57 - May 10 with 3595 viewsPunteR

Why does the club have to remember to renew his visa, surely that's Sandros responsibility.

I'm assuming that multi millionaire Sandro has got "people" to do that kind of thing,as we all know professional footballers cant even wipe their own backsides without a manager,1st team coach and a physio to tell them when to do it.
"if you hear a flush your too late"
[Post edited 10 May 2015 11:46]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro visa expires? on 10:44 - May 10 with 3436 viewsrongould

This wonderful club of ours has always has a shambolic record.

Quote from the then Secretary for The season 1926/7

"Due to the secretary not sending the form through to The Football Association by the closing date Rangers did not participate in The Cup this season."
Sandro visa expires? on 10:50 - May 10 with 3410 viewsHollowayRanger

I Remember when Alan mccdonald was sent off and suspended so the club didn't use him away at Wimbledon (about the most important game where you would need macca ,think brian law played and we lost 0-1 header natural)

turned out macca could have played and instead had to miss the next game which he duly did!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro visa expires? on 10:54 - May 10 with 3385 viewsQPR_John

Sandro visa expires? on 09:57 - May 10 by PunteR

Why does the club have to remember to renew his visa, surely that's Sandros responsibility.

I'm assuming that multi millionaire Sandro has got "people" to do that kind of thing,as we all know professional footballers cant even wipe their own backsides without a manager,1st team coach and a physio to tell them when to do it.

I agree but the only other posters in this thread so far simply want to follow the "criticise the club at all costs" line.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 10:55]
Sandro visa expires? on 10:56 - May 10 with 3370 viewspaulparker

If true it just about sums us up
Without upsetting anyone we haven't been properly run since Richard Thompson had the club
( I hated him BTW, ever since Wegerle was sold)
We are shambles that needs knocking down & starting again with

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro visa expires? on 11:14 - May 10 with 3301 viewsrongould

Sandro visa expires? on 10:56 - May 10 by paulparker

If true it just about sums us up
Without upsetting anyone we haven't been properly run since Richard Thompson had the club
( I hated him BTW, ever since Wegerle was sold)
We are shambles that needs knocking down & starting again with

My post shows that the club has not been properly run since before Pontius was a pilot.
Criticising the administration doesn't mean that I do not love the club.
I fell in love with them at 3p.m. on the 6th of September 1948 and have never wavered.
Sandro visa expires? on 11:22 - May 10 with 3272 viewstimcocking

Big beards. WTF is that all about? Astonishing.
Sandro visa expires? on 11:26 - May 10 with 3255 viewsBrightonhoop

Why is anyone suprised?
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro visa expires? on 11:46 - May 10 with 3196 viewspaulparker

Sandro visa expires? on 11:14 - May 10 by rongould

My post shows that the club has not been properly run since before Pontius was a pilot.
I fell in love with them at 3p.m. on the 6th of September 1948 and have never wavered.

Excellent Stuff Ron, fair play to you sir , no matter what the club does or doesn't do they are lucky to have such great supporters as yourself and many others of your standing
BTW I bet you've seen some players in your time just out of interest who would you say was the best player to don our shirt and the best oppo player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro visa expires? on 12:02 - May 10 with 3120 viewsrongould

Sandro visa expires? on 11:46 - May 10 by paulparker

Excellent Stuff Ron, fair play to you sir , no matter what the club does or doesn't do they are lucky to have such great supporters as yourself and many others of your standing
BTW I bet you've seen some players in your time just out of interest who would you say was the best player to don our shirt and the best oppo player

Best Ranger is hard going back into the dim and distant past
The first international Ranger that I saw was a great inspiration
Ivor Powell

The best opponent,is probably the best player that I have ever seen
The first season ever that we were in the second division
I was lucky enough to see the great John Charles play against us before he left Leeds for Juventus
Sandro visa expires? on 12:06 - May 10 with 3081 viewsTacticalR

Sandro visa expires? on 09:57 - May 10 by PunteR

In the modern game nothing is left to chance and a club has to be involved in all areas of player development and well-being. It's particularly important that they make sure he has his warm milk and teddy bear when he goes to bed at night.

Air hostess clique

Sandro visa expires? on 12:22 - May 10 with 2926 viewsNov77

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/sandro-qpr-work-permit-2449738.aspx

confirmed he's out. what a fcking shambles this club is.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sandro visa expires? on 12:28 - May 10 with 2862 viewsTacticalR

Sandro visa expires? on 12:22 - May 10 by Nov77

Doesn't this go back to the days of Paladini and friends who were determined to remove anyone from within the club who could oversee their activities?

Air hostess clique

Sandro visa expires? on 12:31 - May 10 with 2834 viewsJigsore

So fluffed admin responsibilities means we have yet another player unavailable for today

no doubt some posters here will find a way to blame it on Ramsey

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sandro visa expires? on 12:34 - May 10 with 2806 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sandro visa expires? on 12:35 - May 10 with 2804 viewspaulparker

Sandro visa expires? on 12:02 - May 10 by rongould

Best Ranger is hard going back into the dim and distant past
The first international Ranger that I saw was a great inspiration
Ivor Powell

The best opponent,is probably the best player that I have ever seen
The first season ever that we were in the second division
I was lucky enough to see the great John Charles play against us before he left Leeds for Juventus

that would of been something seeing john Charles play Ron ,
My Granddad was a huge fan of Brian Bedford in his hey day said he could of played in any era and still scored goals, would love to have seen him play

Sandro visa expires? on 12:36 - May 10 with 2794 viewsGloucs_R

All I need to say...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sandro visa expires? on 12:39 - May 10 with 2764 viewsJamie

Give us a retweet Uncle Tone.
Sandro visa expires? on 12:41 - May 10 with 2752 viewsHayesender

Bring back Sheila

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro visa expires? on 12:43 - May 10 with 2724 viewsrongould

Sandro visa expires? on 12:35 - May 10 by paulparker

that would of been something seeing john Charles play Ron ,
My Granddad was a huge fan of Brian Bedford in his hey day said he could of played in any era and still scored goals, would love to have seen him play

Brian Bedford was great fun. By his own admission he was no great footballer but he knew how to score.
Once I saw him go up for a header, slip in the mud. The ball hit his *rse and went in.
What is more his transfer fee was only
£750
Yes seven hundred and fifty,very low even then.
Sandro visa expires? on 12:52 - May 10 with 2646 viewsClive_Anderson

Sandro visa expires? on 12:22 - May 10 by Nov77

Hmmm we really do suck in pretty much every way.
Sandro visa expires? on 12:58 - May 10 with 2584 viewsLblock

Has Paladini done some crazy Face Off type thing in John Travolta style?

I'm sure at the end of the season Daphne and Shaggy will have Bungle Tone tied to an old swivel Chesterfield chair and Scooby Do will rip off a latex mask from his prone carcass to reveal it was the poison little Italian Waiter all this time

It couldn't even be a circus, far too shambolic for all that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro visa expires? on 12:59 - May 10 with 2572 viewsandygg

Hopefully he will get deported, and we can cancel his contract.
If only.
Sandro visa expires? on 13:03 - May 10 with 2548 viewspaulparker

Sandro visa expires? on 12:43 - May 10 by rongould

Brian Bedford was great fun. By his own admission he was no great footballer but he knew how to score.
Once I saw him go up for a header, slip in the mud. The ball hit his *rse and went in.
What is more his transfer fee was only
£750
Yes seven hundred and fifty,very low even then.

My Granddad pretty much said the same , said he was a battering ram but knew how to put the ball in the net, in later years he compared him to Mick Leach for commitment and the ability to get into any side
£750 how times have changed ron

Sandro visa expires? on 13:07 - May 10 with 2514 viewsAddinall

Sandro visa expires? on 11:14 - May 10 by rongould

With you all the way Ron.Been with the Rangers since 46/47.Let's hope next season sees the beginning of an upward trajectory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024