Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send Dave Cameron to coventry 11:14 - May 21 with 9230 viewsDiscodroids

Cheers Dave, according to official figures released today by your goodself, just the odd 318,00 net migration figures to the UK for the last year ,the highest since 2005.

over 640,00 People came to settle in the uk last year . 100,000 more than live in sheffield.

with a further 180,000 from eastern europe last year ,no doubt the 60% of my case files which are eastern european will rise further. the probation service is at breaking point you fackin chump and people are leaving this profession in droves.

why did i bother to leave the city to retrain for 4 years and earn less then 50% of what i was earning in 2004. to process romanians ?? to sit here day after day facing the same old faces with the same old bullshit . with 1500 of them getting nicked every fkn month were at the shitty end of the stick and if you would forgive my candor, dave, i would like to shove said shitty stick tipped with ricin spores down your japs eye

i will endevour to clear out my old neolithic garden tools to forage a bit more space in my garden shed to ease housing a greater number of people coming to blighty every 12 months than live in Preston or Swansea or Nottingham or Reading or wigan, or indeed coventry .

a quick qusetion , when can i crush your thorax at your earliest convenience you lying tory sack of shit. ?
[Post edited 21 May 2015 12:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 12:47 - May 21 with 6772 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can he do much about it while we're in the EU?

I blame SWP and Malala.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:10 - May 21 with 6715 viewsnadera78

Actually, half of those people come from outside the EU so that's just an excuse. We could, literally, halve that number tomorrow if we wanted to. There would be repercussions but that's the choice you make.

Also, see Cameron today trying to deflect attention by talking abut confiscating the money earned by people working illegally. Apart from the fact that he's deliberately conflating two issues in a bid to downplay the above figures , what about the businesses employing them? They are the ones exploiting people and also using that cheap labour to undercut rival businesses. They should have their businesses and other assets taken off them.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:12 - May 21 with 6708 viewsDiscodroids

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 12:47 - May 21 by Watford_Ranger

Can he do much about it while we're in the EU?

I blame SWP and Malala.

poor malala.... The only way this country can ever repay her and her extended family for getting herself shot , other than with properties and a job with the bbc blogging about her latest 12 year old crush on justin bieber , is to tear down nelson column and replace it with one of malala herself reaching out beyond the constellations and plucking world peace from the ether.

i would willingly sacrifice all my children to help this project and set fire to any rouge christians i see in the streets of north chingford.

i blame greyfrias bobby and bergamot smelling ponce niko.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 13:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:24 - May 21 with 6654 viewsRangers67

I can think of better places to send the tw*t. Please bare in mind these figures are the government figures and as such aren,t worth the paper they are written on. Its all guess work my friends. But don,t worry as we are continually told " we are all in it together". If anyone believes that then they are more gullible than is possible. Its all part of a plan to keep us in our rightful place, let more people in, keep wages down. Don,t worry about the inhabitants of this country both native and immigrant struggling to get the money together to buy a place, or waiting for hours at hospital or with there kid in an overcrowded school trying to get a decent education, just keep letting cheap labour in unchecked Dave you lying clown. And please don,t anyone try and peddle that old tosh about us being better of economically with open borders, more government bull.
UK governments of all kinds have let all and sundry come into this country unchecked for their and their mates in big business gain. Sadly there is not one political party with the gumption or the balls to sort this mess out ( and I,m not just talking about immigration). We need a revolution but it aint coming soon sadly.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:31 - May 21 with 6632 viewsoddball

i think all this immigration is wonderful.i was gonna pop down to b&q the other day as was going to build a picket fence around my flat and needed some timber,but on passing the local labour exchange noticed some rather skinny, dirty,looking individuals doing fcuk all,"romanians" so i chucked a chloroform bomb in amongst the rabble. i have since embalmed them so they are as stiff as a post which is handy as they have taken the place of said posts.added bonus is i dont have to put any dark dirty coloured preservative on them as they came with a dirty looking colour already.immigration dont knock it, unless its on the head.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:31 - May 21 with 6627 viewsjonno

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:24 - May 21 by Rangers67

I can think of better places to send the tw*t. Please bare in mind these figures are the government figures and as such aren,t worth the paper they are written on. Its all guess work my friends. But don,t worry as we are continually told " we are all in it together". If anyone believes that then they are more gullible than is possible. Its all part of a plan to keep us in our rightful place, let more people in, keep wages down. Don,t worry about the inhabitants of this country both native and immigrant struggling to get the money together to buy a place, or waiting for hours at hospital or with there kid in an overcrowded school trying to get a decent education, just keep letting cheap labour in unchecked Dave you lying clown. And please don,t anyone try and peddle that old tosh about us being better of economically with open borders, more government bull.
UK governments of all kinds have let all and sundry come into this country unchecked for their and their mates in big business gain. Sadly there is not one political party with the gumption or the balls to sort this mess out ( and I,m not just talking about immigration). We need a revolution but it aint coming soon sadly.

Exactly. Politicians don't run this country, Big Business does. The influx of cheap labour is exactly what they want, and won't be stopping anytime soon.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:53 - May 21 with 6576 viewsrunningman75

People go on about the immigrants doing the low paid jobs. I would like to see a cap on rich immigrants. Many buy properties in London as investments but do not help the economy in London. Notting Hill at times can be like a ghost town at night when years ago the local pubs used to be busy. I was there to meet a friend and was surprised how quiet the place seemed.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 15:56 - May 21 with 6449 viewsClive_Anderson

Funny how none of this came out before the election. The stories on ISIS suddenly stopped appearing too. How odd.

I can never understand how there are thousands of unskilled immigrants from the third world, but just try and get a visa for an American or Australian with a phd to work in technology company.

F*ck it there's no point moaning about it anymore, nothing is going to stop it so may as well make the most of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 16:26 - May 21 with 6400 viewsAunt_Nelly

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics released on Thursday show that net migration for 2014 hit a record 318,000 - an increase of 109,000 (52%) on 2013.

This is more than 200,000 above the Prime Minister's target of under 100,000 promised in 2011. It is the highest net migration figure for a calendar year since the International Passenger Survey began in 1970 http://news.sky.com/story/1488125/record-immigration-as-pm-announces-clampdown

Nice one Dave.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:00 - May 21 with 6325 viewsTacticalR

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 13:53 - May 21 by runningman75

People go on about the immigrants doing the low paid jobs. I would like to see a cap on rich immigrants. Many buy properties in London as investments but do not help the economy in London. Notting Hill at times can be like a ghost town at night when years ago the local pubs used to be busy. I was there to meet a friend and was surprised how quiet the place seemed.

As reported in yesterday's Standard, the foxes are moving in to the deserted streets...

'The foxes are back, and with reinforcements. The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is the only place in southern England whose human population is actually falling, largely due to buy-to-leave. It has clearly decided to make up the missing numbers with foxes. As its streets empty, four-legged immigrants are taking over. I bet they vote Tory.'

Simon Jenkins: They may look cute, but urban foxes are a growing menace
http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/simon-jenkins-they-may-look-cute-but-u

Air hostess clique

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:13 - May 21 with 6284 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:00 - May 21 by TacticalR

As reported in yesterday's Standard, the foxes are moving in to the deserted streets...

'The foxes are back, and with reinforcements. The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is the only place in southern England whose human population is actually falling, largely due to buy-to-leave. It has clearly decided to make up the missing numbers with foxes. As its streets empty, four-legged immigrants are taking over. I bet they vote Tory.'

Simon Jenkins: They may look cute, but urban foxes are a growing menace
http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/simon-jenkins-they-may-look-cute-but-u

Not for long.

'Call me Dave' is rushing a bill through the commons to make foxhunting legal again.

Great to know Our Dave has got his priorities right.

Tally Ho!
[Post edited 21 May 2015 18:18]
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:32 - May 21 with 6226 viewsKonk

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:13 - May 21 by Aunt_Nelly

Not for long.

'Call me Dave' is rushing a bill through the commons to make foxhunting legal again.

Tally Ho!

I bought a pint for a bloke I was introduced to called "Phil the Hunt Sab" in a Tufnell Park boozer in about 1991. I admired him sticking up for the little fellas and winding up the toffs. Almost 25 years later and I'd love to meet him and say, never mind "have you seen the damage a fox can do to a hen coop?", have you seen how often foxes keep shitting on my wheelie bin lid and bringing rotting food into my garden? Foxes are even more switched on than Dolphins - twigged on that urban folk kept signing petitions against fox hunting, moved to the cities and now get to eat fried chicken litter without having to worry about hounds and chinless wonders on horses. Respect.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 18:37]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 19:10 - May 21 with 6167 viewsqueensparker

While we're signed up to the EU, there's literally nothing he or anyone can do though, is there? If you're an EU citizen, you can come and live here. That's the deal we signed up to.

I'm not a UKIP fan by any means (and I want us to stay in Europe) but it was interesting to watch people writhe around during the debates when Farage made this point. Anything to avoid addressing it.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 19:30 - May 21 with 6128 viewsjohncharles

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:13 - May 21 by Aunt_Nelly

Not for long.

Tally Ho!

And anyone objecting to it will be charged under the anti-terrorism laws. The BBC will not be allowed to comment.

Strong and stable my arse.

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 20:28 - May 21 with 6055 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 19:10 - May 21 by queensparker

While we're signed up to the EU, there's literally nothing he or anyone can do though, is there? If you're an EU citizen, you can come and live here. That's the deal we signed up to.

I'm not a UKIP fan by any means (and I want us to stay in Europe) but it was interesting to watch people writhe around during the debates when Farage made this point. Anything to avoid addressing it.

As Nadera already pointed out, more than half of those coming here were from non EU countries.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/migration1/migration-statistics-quarterly-report/m

Plenty could be done but Dave knows we need cheap labour for business, disposable staff to prop up the NHS and housing shortages to keep house prices high.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 20:32]
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 20:54 - May 21 with 6021 viewsderbyhoop

There is one easy way to reduce the immigration issue to more widely accepted levels.

In his next budget Osborne needs to put in place measures that will cause a massive recession.
Then, even those migrants who want to work hard, are well qualified, prepared to work for the minimum wage (or less), put up with being demonised and speak better English than many native English, won't be tempted to come in anything like the same numbers.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:07 - May 21 with 5998 viewsHollowayRanger

forget spot the ball try playing spot the brit

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:17 - May 21 with 5976 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:07 - May 21 by HollowayRanger

I'd prefer to play 'Stab HollowayRanger in the face with a screwdriver'.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:36 - May 21 with 5951 viewsizlingtonhoop

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 18:32 - May 21 by Konk

I bought a pint for a bloke I was introduced to called "Phil the Hunt Sab" in a Tufnell Park boozer in about 1991. I admired him sticking up for the little fellas and winding up the toffs. Almost 25 years later and I'd love to meet him and say, never mind "have you seen the damage a fox can do to a hen coop?", have you seen how often foxes keep shitting on my wheelie bin lid and bringing rotting food into my garden? Foxes are even more switched on than Dolphins - twigged on that urban folk kept signing petitions against fox hunting, moved to the cities and now get to eat fried chicken litter without having to worry about hounds and chinless wonders on horses. Respect.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 18:37]

"bringing rotting food into my garden"

Not to mention nappies (used), and most oddly, one of those enormous felt slippers with Velcro uppers as worn by old people in death pavement scooters!

edit: something like this:

But rather more distressed, as i suspect was the (former) owner.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 21:41]
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 23:25 - May 21 with 5836 viewsHollowayRanger

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:17 - May 21 by Aunt_Nelly

that's sounds like a threat

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 23:33 - May 21 with 5816 viewsJAPRANGERS

That's over the top and out of order IMO. Holloway comes over as a bit simple but he's harmless.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 07:21 - May 22 with 5732 viewsAunt_Nelly

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 23:33 - May 21 by JAPRANGERS

That's over the top and out of order IMO. Holloway comes over as a bit simple but he's harmless.

Tolerating fools is one thing. Tolerating racists is another.
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 07:37 - May 22 with 5712 viewspaulparker

Time of the month ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 07:59 - May 22 with 5692 viewseasthertsr

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:07 - May 21 by HollowayRanger

It may be hard for you to contemplate but you don't have to be white to be British you know!
Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 08:06 - May 22 with 5687 viewsKonk

Send Dave Cameron to coventry on 21:36 - May 21 by izlingtonhoop

"bringing rotting food into my garden"

Not to mention nappies (used), and most oddly, one of those enormous felt slippers with Velcro uppers as worn by old people in death pavement scooters!

edit: something like this:

But rather more distressed, as i suspect was the (former) owner.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 21:41]

We get used nappies too! We're end of terrace and about a can of beers walk away from the tube station, so we've had Polish beer cans getting lobbed into our garden for years; my wife thought they'd moved onto nappies until I pointed out it was most likely foxes rather than blokes on their way to/from work. Oh, and an industrial size pack of rancid prawns that the little bas tards managed to spread throughout our garden, which was absolutely rank. We bizarrely seem to get quite a lot of full and still sealed Chinese food containers too. They walk alongside you on the pavement during broad daylight round my way - they truly don't give a fu ck.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024