Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? 23:30 - Sep 16 with 4001 viewsconnell10

Ive tried to support chris as much as i can , as i want him to succeed , but please for the love of god dont keep picking karl focking henry!!!!!! The bloke is 2 bob and i dont wanna see him anywhere near the first team! SO COME ON RAMSEY DO THE RIGHT THING AND DROP THE USELESS KUNT!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:43 - Sep 16 with 2608 viewslondonscottish

I'm not normally into digging out a player but I counted five times when he was under absolutely no pressure and just lobbed in long and straight back to Blackburn. Very poor today,

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:50 - Sep 16 with 2587 viewsconnell10

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:43 - Sep 16 by londonscottish

I'm not normally into digging out a player but I counted five times when he was under absolutely no pressure and just lobbed in long and straight back to Blackburn. Very poor today,

I agree mate , he was bloody awful and i can see myself losing faith with chris if he keeps picking him! Just on that performance tonight i wouldnt have him anywhere near the first team!

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:52 - Sep 16 with 2567 viewsbaz_qpr

He looks every bit the player who has a new born in his house, not sharp enough of feet and in mind. Need to get Sandro going. I also have a bit of a tory that he is one of those players more suited to the premiership than the head tennis of the championship
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:55 - Sep 16 with 2549 viewsconnell10

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:52 - Sep 16 by baz_qpr

He looks every bit the player who has a new born in his house, not sharp enough of feet and in mind. Need to get Sandro going. I also have a bit of a tory that he is one of those players more suited to the premiership than the head tennis of the championship

Henry plays like a newborn mate!

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:55 - Sep 16 with 2546 viewsqpr1976

Sandro should start in CM with Faurlin. Tozser & Henry on bench. IMO
And once Fer is fit and playing behind Charlie (hopefully), I'd start with Sandro & Luongo in CM.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:56 - Sep 16 with 2538 viewsTacticalR

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:52 - Sep 16 by baz_qpr

A bit of a tory? I see what you did there.

Air hostess clique

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:58 - Sep 16 with 2531 viewsconnell10

shouldnt even be on the bench imo.

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:59 - Sep 16 with 2525 viewsdaveB

I liked him last season but watching tonight he was awful and i kept thinking of some of discos descriptions of him which were very true.

We've let in 2 goals in ever game he has started this season, never been any good on the ball but defensively he's been awful
Login to get fewer ads

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 2514 viewslondonscottish

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 23:59 - Sep 16 by daveB

I liked him last season but watching tonight he was awful and i kept thinking of some of discos descriptions of him which were very true.

We've let in 2 goals in ever game he has started this season, never been any good on the ball but defensively he's been awful

Yes I'd be the first to sat he was very good last season

No idea what happened today,

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:04 - Sep 17 with 2506 viewsconnell10

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:01 - Sep 17 by londonscottish

Yes I'd be the first to sat he was very good last season

No idea what happened today,

maybe he needs a box to box midfielder to carry him and make him look good.

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:08 - Sep 17 with 2493 viewsqpr1976

Agree he did well last season, possibly benefited from having a leader like Barton alongside him.
Didn't realise we've only not conceeded 2 when he didn't play (Huddersfield) or start (Yeovil) - That's a poor reflection.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:09 - Sep 17 with 2487 viewsjohncharles

No use blaming Henry for everything. He worked very well with Ale. Henry hasn't changed. Toszer is the problem.

Strong and stable my arse.

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 2483 viewsconnell10

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:09 - Sep 17 by johncharles

No use blaming Henry for everything. He worked very well with Ale. Henry hasn't changed. Toszer is the problem.

sorry mate disagree henry is the problem!

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:12 - Sep 17 with 2482 viewsbaz_qpr

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:08 - Sep 17 by qpr1976

Agree he did well last season, possibly benefited from having a leader like Barton alongside him.
Didn't realise we've only not conceeded 2 when he didn't play (Huddersfield) or start (Yeovil) - That's a poor reflection.

There is less ping pong in the premiership lack of mobility is an issue, Ale reduces the amount of ping pong by controlling the ball. Henry was crap in the promotion year as well
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:22 - Sep 17 with 2461 viewsjohncharles

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:11 - Sep 17 by connell10

sorry mate disagree henry is the problem!

Henry hasn't changed though. He no better or worse than he's always been. Something else has happened that gives no service to our attack and no protection to our defence.

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:29 - Sep 17 with 2443 viewsjohncharles

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:12 - Sep 17 by baz_qpr

There is less ping pong in the premiership lack of mobility is an issue, Ale reduces the amount of ping pong by controlling the ball. Henry was crap in the promotion year as well

I've never been a Henry fan and I agree he's never been a great player but he's the same player as he's always been. He hasn't changed. Having done the ugly bits he needs a playmaker to pass the ball onto.

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:37 - Sep 17 with 2433 viewsqpr1976

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:29 - Sep 17 by johncharles

I've never been a Henry fan and I agree he's never been a great player but he's the same player as he's always been. He hasn't changed. Having done the ugly bits he needs a playmaker to pass the ball onto.

He's certainly no leader and it's difficult to know who is in our squad.

Another reson I'd like to see Sandro in CM ASAP.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 05:47 - Sep 17 with 2337 viewsparker64

Plenty just as bad as him last night.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 07:56 - Sep 17 with 2216 viewsfakekerby

It's easy to say Henry has played every time we've in 2 goals but there are 11 men on that pitch.

Ramsey has managed every game we have let in 2 goals. Don't lose focus on who the main problem is here.

Such a talented squad, best in this division - and we still have a manager relying solely on Austin for points.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:07 - Sep 17 with 2183 viewsjonno

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 00:29 - Sep 17 by johncharles

The problem is though that he isn't doing the ugly stuff is he? I watched him closely last night and he made precisely two tackles in the whole game, and was consistently
behind play most of the game, therefore not protecting the back four. I'm not sure what his role is supposed to be, I assume it's the midfield "enforcer" but if that is the case that is laughable. He is too slow to get a foot in to a challenge and the opposition just run past him or pass the ball round him. We are powder puff in midfield, the rest of them just cannot put a decent challenge in so we need someone there who can do that. Henry can't, and he's a liability when he gets the ball as his touch is poor and his passing very limited. It's a very important position for us and frankly he is not up to it at Championship level.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:21 - Sep 17 with 2139 viewsWokingR

Last year Henry was able to make up for his other failings by doing the ugly and dirty work. Putting a foot in, breaking up play etc
He's not doing that this year and with not much else to his game you have to wonder why he is still being picked.
He only has 3 passes in his repertoire.
A pass back to the keeper. He even did this from the opposition half last night.
A nothing sideways pass
And a speculative floating hoof forwards with no man picked out where he just hopes that if he hangs it up long enough someone might have time to get under it.

What frustrated me most last night was why put Faurlin on the bench and not use him. Either he is fit enough to be on the bench in which case he is by default presumably fit enough to play or he isn't
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:23 - Sep 17 with 2135 viewskingsburyR

Henry was poor but we can't dig just him out.

Tozer - lost count of the amount of times he either just lumped it of played a measured pas straight to the oppo. At one stage in the second half deep in our half he controlled the ball, looked up and still gave it to them. The pass wasnt even close.

Angella - massively indecisive!!! Thought we bought a commanding presence to marshal the defense. Last night was chaos.

Illungo (sp?) - lost the ball far too often and was easily handled from a physical perspective by the two CB's. And why oh why didn't he fu(kin shoot???

Phillips - has he lost interest since the window has shut. Ineffective in the first half. Only slightly better in the second. So much for him ripping this league up!!

Henry - Really poor last night. Constantly lost the ball and looked uncomfortable playing the formation we did.

Positives - Thought the full back were ok and Austin put a shift in although he's coming way to deep. Our keeper had a good game after a shaky start. Cracking save from Rhodes!

Jordon Rhodes - Was really impressed with his energy and movement. Could have had a bagful last night. Id have him in our team any day! Best player on the pitch!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:24 - Sep 17 with 2129 viewsLadbrokeR

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:07 - Sep 17 by jonno

The problem is though that he isn't doing the ugly stuff is he? I watched him closely last night and he made precisely two tackles in the whole game, and was consistently
behind play most of the game, therefore not protecting the back four. I'm not sure what his role is supposed to be, I assume it's the midfield "enforcer" but if that is the case that is laughable. He is too slow to get a foot in to a challenge and the opposition just run past him or pass the ball round him. We are powder puff in midfield, the rest of them just cannot put a decent challenge in so we need someone there who can do that. Henry can't, and he's a liability when he gets the ball as his touch is poor and his passing very limited. It's a very important position for us and frankly he is not up to it at Championship level.

I will hold my hands up and say that i thought that based on last season Henry would do a job for us. Last season he performed speciffic role which sometimes worked. Now he is part of two man holding midfield duo and he looks pedestrian. In fact what is his role ? I thought i'd seen it all when he played LSM v West ham. Now he can't fetch and carry he can only pass sidewards. Disco et al there is some truth in what you have been saying.
Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:44 - Sep 17 with 2072 viewsDiscodroids

I may be wrong, but im sure i read on here that Henry is only still at the club because some faceless brainiac on the Board offered him the option of another year on his contract , Which Oliver postgates professor Yaffle himself triggered. As no other offers from commensurate clubs were forthcoming.

I sometimes judge a player by who would fight tooth and nail for his signature. i thought the Same of 'RIO' , beau brummels beauty spot and greyfriars . I cant imagine anyone other than rotherham and perhaps huddersfield in the top two divisions who would want him.

Whenever i see Henry now and Chris in his post match conferences i think of whispering Bob Harris and his Starkicker.

(HOOF!!)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 09:21 - Sep 17 with 1991 viewswombat

Henry..why? why? WHY??????? on 08:44 - Sep 17 by Discodroids

I may be wrong, but im sure i read on here that Henry is only still at the club because some faceless brainiac on the Board offered him the option of another year on his contract , Which Oliver postgates professor Yaffle himself triggered. As no other offers from commensurate clubs were forthcoming.

I sometimes judge a player by who would fight tooth and nail for his signature. i thought the Same of 'RIO' , beau brummels beauty spot and greyfriars . I cant imagine anyone other than rotherham and perhaps huddersfield in the top two divisions who would want him.

Whenever i see Henry now and Chris in his post match conferences i think of whispering Bob Harris and his Starkicker.

(HOOF!!)

shames henry got the contract and not barton yes hes not a nice person but he worked harder than anyone in midfield last season and we have been missing him big time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024