Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler blackwood 16:32 - Sep 26 with 4312 viewsenfieldargh

Scored to put Newport one up at Carlisle
captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tyler blackwood on 12:22 - Oct 2 with 843 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tyler blackwood on 11:06 - Oct 2 by CamberleyR

The only things certain in life are death, taxes and Terry Butcher getting the sack.

I make that number 6 out of 8 managerial positions he's held. How does he keep getting a job?

Well he played for England and has lots of passion so there's no way he can be a bad manager.
Tyler blackwood on 13:18 - Oct 2 with 793 viewsNorthernr

Not that Terry Butcher seems like a particularly good manager, but Newport had a budget of £1.4m last year which was low for the league and they were fair to crap. Over the summer he had to get that down to £900k (that's entire budget, including wages, for entire squad. For reference, Redknapp's wage bill alone for our play off winning year was £77m) which is easily the lowest possibly apart from Accrington. They basically released their whole squad over the summer and picked up scraps to replace. Seems a bit harsh.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tyler blackwood on 15:15 - Oct 2 with 747 viewsCamberleyR

Tyler blackwood on 13:18 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Not that Terry Butcher seems like a particularly good manager, but Newport had a budget of £1.4m last year which was low for the league and they were fair to crap. Over the summer he had to get that down to £900k (that's entire budget, including wages, for entire squad. For reference, Redknapp's wage bill alone for our play off winning year was £77m) which is easily the lowest possibly apart from Accrington. They basically released their whole squad over the summer and picked up scraps to replace. Seems a bit harsh.

Didn't they have some big lottery winner take them over a few years ago? Probably pissed off out of it after realising owning a lower league football club is a bit of a money pit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tyler blackwood on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 720 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My first ever FA cup wall chart in 1984 or '85 had one Newport sticker.

I always remember that for some reason.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tyler blackwood on 16:18 - Oct 2 with 712 viewsAitch

Tyler blackwood on 12:22 - Oct 2 by Watford_Ranger

Well he played for England and has lots of passion so there's no way he can be a bad manager.

I have two words for that (Northern, close your eyes):

BRYAN ROBSON.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Tyler blackwood on 16:24 - Oct 2 with 700 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tyler blackwood on 16:18 - Oct 2 by Aitch

I have two words for that (Northern, close your eyes):

BRYAN ROBSON.

Not enough passion. Paul Ince should be given a top four job.
Tyler blackwood on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 618 viewsdistortR

Tyler blackwood on 13:18 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Redknapp got paid £77m in our promotion winning season? 'Kin hell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024