Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin/Mackie Update 16:12 - Sep 28 with 2685 viewsGetMeRangers

Charlie Austin and Jamie Mackie both suffered hamstring injuries at Fulham
Austin has been ruled out for approximately four weeks
Mackie sidelined for eight to 12 weeks

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/charlie-austin-and-jamie-mackie-injury-updates
Austin/Mackie Update on 16:14 - Sep 28 with 2659 viewsAntti_Heinola

Charlie won't miss to much then - but that means we won't see Mackie until he really will be walking in a Mackie wonderland.
Bad news.

Bare bones.

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:15 - Sep 28 with 2651 viewswombat

is carlton cole still aval ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:15 - Sep 28 with 2646 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Luckily we have an international break, so Austin will miss around 4 games.
Mackie is a blow, but we do have cover for him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:16 - Sep 28 with 2644 viewsdaveB

Austin probably back for the Brentford game then
Austin/Mackie Update on 16:19 - Sep 28 with 2609 viewsparker64

This was partly my concern about Mackie coming back. Can't fault his workrate and his attitude but he's suffered from injuries the last few seasons. He's a couple of years older and you can't keep playing the way he does (Charlton away) - the problem being that's his game. Take it away and you lose half the player. He also looked a bit bulkier than I remember.
Austin/Mackie Update on 16:24 - Sep 28 with 2573 viewslondonscottish

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:19 - Sep 28 by parker64

This was partly my concern about Mackie coming back. Can't fault his workrate and his attitude but he's suffered from injuries the last few seasons. He's a couple of years older and you can't keep playing the way he does (Charlton away) - the problem being that's his game. Take it away and you lose half the player. He also looked a bit bulkier than I remember.

He looked like he'd spent a load of time in the gym when he came on against Blackburn.

It was refreshing to see to see him out-muscling the Blackburn heavies who had been bouncing Luongo and Chery off the ball all night,

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Austin/Mackie Update on 17:46 - Sep 28 with 2324 viewsCFW

Charlie - nothing to do with Ramsey - unfortunately these things happen in football and given the way he plays quite understandable and just bad luck.

The Mackie situation makes the decision to sub Chery so early in the game a strange one and think the manager has to take his share of the blame. Give he was just coming back from a lay off I would have thought bringing him on with 15 mis to go would have been the more sensible choice. If he could come on so early into the match perhaps he should have started?

Ramsey really does need to sort the balance of the side out and quick - we have Fer, Chery who are capable of giving support to Charlie, what we need is a midfield who can protect the back four and get the ball to our attacking players - simple eh?!!!!

One bit of good news is I thought Fer did very well when coming on in a difficult situation and showed some nice touches - he is a good player.
Austin/Mackie Update on 18:20 - Sep 28 with 2222 viewsFloridaR

Shame about Mackie as he took a bad tackle in the 38 minute.

We should try get this guy from Portland Timbers on loan - Fanendo Adi.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2015 18:20]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

Austin/Mackie Update on 18:26 - Sep 28 with 2205 viewsJonDoeman

Being without Austin this season is what we were planning for wasn't it? So manage the situation Ramsey, I have every faith in you!

It Is What It Is !!

Austin/Mackie Update on 18:43 - Sep 28 with 2149 viewsbosh67

Charlie could have been worse. They got him straight off. Jamie's looked very bad at the time. He knew it was bad when he went down. It was a horrible pass and the tackle was the result. Can't blame the Fulham lad, it was a hospital pass to Jamie. Big shame but he will be back in a few months.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin/Mackie Update on 19:09 - Sep 28 with 2076 viewsjohncharles

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:15 - Sep 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Luckily we have an international break, so Austin will miss around 4 games.
Mackie is a blow, but we do have cover for him

We don't have cover for the Mackie attitude.

Strong and stable my arse.

Austin/Mackie Update on 19:44 - Sep 28 with 1988 viewsShotKneesHoop

Austin/Mackie Update on 18:43 - Sep 28 by bosh67

Charlie could have been worse. They got him straight off. Jamie's looked very bad at the time. He knew it was bad when he went down. It was a horrible pass and the tackle was the result. Can't blame the Fulham lad, it was a hospital pass to Jamie. Big shame but he will be back in a few months.

Who did the Sid James pass to Mackie?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Austin/Mackie Update on 20:21 - Sep 28 with 1895 viewsessextaxiboy

Austin/Mackie Update on 16:15 - Sep 28 by wombat

is carlton cole still aval ?

I was going to suggest him but after swimming against the tide on Ramsey I thought I would let someone else take the flak
Austin/Mackie Update on 20:34 - Sep 28 with 1858 viewsCamberleyR

Wiki (I know not the most reliable source) says Cole is still a free agent. Never been the biggest fan myself but as a free on sensible wages on a year's contract, we could do worse. Three years ago I know but the last time he played at Championship level he scored 1 in 3.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Austin/Mackie Update on 20:36 - Sep 28 with 1852 viewsQPR_ARG

Could you think of me for a second?

I'll be:

1 month without Charlie Austin
2 months without Lionel Messi*
3 months without Jamie Mackie

*That's 4 (FOUR) World Cup Qualifiers without him (including at home to Ecuador and Brazil -when I was planning on taking my son to see him live for the first time in his life-)

This has been a terrible weekend for me. And SWP is still perfectly healthy!
Austin/Mackie Update on 22:54 - Sep 28 with 1707 viewsessextaxiboy

Austin/Mackie Update on 20:34 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Wiki (I know not the most reliable source) says Cole is still a free agent. Never been the biggest fan myself but as a free on sensible wages on a year's contract, we could do worse. Three years ago I know but the last time he played at Championship level he scored 1 in 3.

he is on the point of signing for Celtic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024