Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Choices? 13:51 - Oct 18 with 2473 viewsmacclesfieldman

1 - we win the next 2 home games and Clueless Idiot remains head coach
Or
2 - we draw both games, fire head coach and get a proper Manager,

I'm 100% in the option 2 camp

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

2 Choices? on 14:46 - Oct 18 with 2407 viewsbosh67

To be honest if our clueless coach wins the next two games then he deserves to be redeemed for a bit longer. It would also show that NW has had an immediate effect.

If we get 4 points from the next 2 games and he will live to fight another day.

Get 3 or 2 points he will probably live to fight another day.

Get 1 point and he may be in trouble.

Get zero points and I think he will be on a win or go thing for the next game.

I don't like to be on the back of a man trying his best and I think Chris is. I just don't think he is up to coaching and managing. I think it's just too much pressure on him. He clearly can't coach defending.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2 Choices? on 15:10 - Oct 18 with 2375 viewsRangersw12

2 Choices? on 14:46 - Oct 18 by bosh67

To be honest if our clueless coach wins the next two games then he deserves to be redeemed for a bit longer. It would also show that NW has had an immediate effect.

If we get 4 points from the next 2 games and he will live to fight another day.

Get 3 or 2 points he will probably live to fight another day.

Get 1 point and he may be in trouble.

Get zero points and I think he will be on a win or go thing for the next game.

I don't like to be on the back of a man trying his best and I think Chris is. I just don't think he is up to coaching and managing. I think it's just too much pressure on him. He clearly can't coach defending.

So if we lose both does this mean we can blame Warnock as well or will his effect only be taken into consideration when we win ?
2 Choices? on 15:31 - Oct 18 with 2331 viewsLblock

It's four points or goodbye

God I hope we get 6 as we really, really need them

You can never ever hope for "just one more defeat" at this club as Bungles past record on that speaks for itself. I do however think this time they have at least given ultimatums out and about fcukin time!!!

So for me it's two wins and Benny slips into the background as Warnock (whose appointment /current role I'm not a huge fan of) takes an ever increasing front of house position

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

2 Choices? on 15:34 - Oct 18 with 2322 viewsdaveB

As a QPR fan I hope we win our next match regardless of who the latest scapegoat is, shocking what we have become with fans now wanting us to lose games so they can get a new manager, pathetic really. If we lose the games then he'll go and you can celebrate and wait for the next one to come in and we'll quickly find out that he's crap as well. Far too many people are in a massive panic to get back to the premier league where they will then moan about how crap it all is and they prefer the championship
2 Choices? on 16:23 - Oct 18 with 2262 viewsPinnerPaul

2 Choices? on 15:34 - Oct 18 by daveB

As a QPR fan I hope we win our next match regardless of who the latest scapegoat is, shocking what we have become with fans now wanting us to lose games so they can get a new manager, pathetic really. If we lose the games then he'll go and you can celebrate and wait for the next one to come in and we'll quickly find out that he's crap as well. Far too many people are in a massive panic to get back to the premier league where they will then moan about how crap it all is and they prefer the championship

Indeed Dave, only thing is if we get rid of Ramsay now, we can have the new man out by Xmas if has the temerity to lose 4 of his first 11 games in charge

3rd manager in for New Year, we can get 4th in for Easter and finish off the season with manager number 5 if we really get our act together!
2 Choices? on 16:26 - Oct 18 with 2259 viewsPommyhoop

2 Choices? on 15:34 - Oct 18 by daveB

THIS ,THIS AND SO MUCH THIS.
WE are fu'king embarresing .
I dont know what its like in the real world back in Blighty with the die hards _ the season ticket holders and the loons who follow us to every corner of that Septic Isle but this MB makes me weep with embarrassment.
F'cking poor show lads
Very poor show..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

2 Choices? on 16:34 - Oct 18 with 2228 viewsmacclesfieldman

Dave, if you read my post I said draw the next 2 games. I never want us to lose but i do want rid of the clueless clown.

2 Choices? on 16:34 - Oct 18 with 2228 viewsQPR_John

2 Choices? on 15:10 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

So if we lose both does this mean we can blame Warnock as well or will his effect only be taken into consideration when we win ?

If we lose our next two games the only conclusion is that Warnock has had no effect or has not had time to make an effect so of course Warnock would not be to blame. But if we win both games then it is possible he has had a positive effect.
Login to get fewer ads

2 Choices? on 16:36 - Oct 18 with 2222 viewsPinnerPaul

2 Choices? on 16:34 - Oct 18 by QPR_John

If we lose our next two games the only conclusion is that Warnock has had no effect or has not had time to make an effect so of course Warnock would not be to blame. But if we win both games then it is possible he has had a positive effect.

Ah so Ramsey is in a lose/lose situation then!

Win - Its down to Warnock

Lose - Its not!

Brilliant!
2 Choices? on 16:36 - Oct 18 with 2222 viewsmacclesfieldman

What a fool you are. CR has had 8 months in charge and must be a contender for our worst, he would certainly make the short list.

2 Choices? on 16:41 - Oct 18 with 2207 viewsQPR_John

2 Choices? on 16:23 - Oct 18 by PinnerPaul

Indeed Dave, only thing is if we get rid of Ramsay now, we can have the new man out by Xmas if has the temerity to lose 4 of his first 11 games in charge

3rd manager in for New Year, we can get 4th in for Easter and finish off the season with manager number 5 if we really get our act together!

Have to ask how long will you tolerate conceding two goals per game. We conceded 7 goals in the four games we won so had to score 11 (we actually scored 12 as we beat Rotherham by 2 goals) but you see my point. We will not be winning many more games if we have to score on average 2.75 goals per game to do so. It is not that we have only lost 4 games but more the goals needed to win the 4 we have which is the problem
2 Choices? on 16:45 - Oct 18 with 2193 viewsQPR_John

2 Choices? on 16:36 - Oct 18 by PinnerPaul

Ah so Ramsey is in a lose/lose situation then!

Win - Its down to Warnock

Lose - Its not!

Brilliant!

How can it be possibly down to Warnock if we lose the next two games at worse it would show he has made no difference and we are no further ahead. I did not say that if we win it is down to Warnock only that it is conceivable he has had a positive input to what goes on between games.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 16:47]
2 Choices? on 16:47 - Oct 18 with 2186 viewsPommyhoop

Warnock will sort out the defence and we will be in the top 10 in 2 weeks time ( Not 17th or under). We will steadily improve but still there will be calls to sack CR. It's what we do .
#facedontfit.

2 Choices? on 17:01 - Oct 18 with 2135 viewspaulparker

he has had since February and we are still dog sh1t
it doesn't matter how many games you give him its not going to work
we are still going to be sh1t at the back , he is still going to play Karl fcukin henry and we will still play one up top
should have gone after the Fulham debacle
get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

2 Choices? on 17:07 - Oct 18 with 2123 viewsRangersw12

2 Choices? on 17:01 - Oct 18 by paulparker

he has had since February and we are still dog sh1t
it doesn't matter how many games you give him its not going to work
we are still going to be sh1t at the back , he is still going to play Karl fcukin henry and we will still play one up top
should have gone after the Fulham debacle
get rid

Playing devils advocate what would you think if the new manager also played Karl Henry every week ?
2 Choices? on 17:12 - Oct 18 with 2104 viewsLblock

2 Choices? on 16:47 - Oct 18 by Pommyhoop

Warnock will sort out the defence and we will be in the top 10 in 2 weeks time ( Not 17th or under). We will steadily improve but still there will be calls to sack CR. It's what we do .
#facedontfit.

So Warnock achieves this -- great, I'm loving it

What, in the name of Christ and all that's bright and wonderful, is the point of Benny?!
Maybe he brings his cheeky smile to the table to keep Disco amused or wears his fantastic range of woolly hats to make me titter?!?!

A function in the senior squad he does not deserve

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

2 Choices? on 17:13 - Oct 18 with 2105 viewspaulparker

2 Choices? on 17:07 - Oct 18 by Rangersw12

Playing devils advocate what would you think if the new manager also played Karl Henry every week ?

I dont think they would TBH mate
Jackett had the right idea in ditching him as soon as he turned up at Wolves
its not only Henry though , we are poor all over the park and lack any leadership and tactical awareness
its not working and is never going to work , he shouldn't have got the job and should now be picking up his p45

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

2 Choices? on 17:15 - Oct 18 with 2099 viewsdaveB

2 Choices? on 16:34 - Oct 18 by macclesfieldman

Dave, if you read my post I said draw the next 2 games. I never want us to lose but i do want rid of the clueless clown.

I just don't understand the mentality to want the team to drop points so we can have a new manager. I don't really care who the manager is i just want to see QPR do well
2 Choices? on 17:20 - Oct 18 with 2079 viewsRangersw12

2 Choices? on 17:13 - Oct 18 by paulparker

its not only Henry though , we are poor all over the park and lack any leadership and tactical awareness
its not working and is never going to work , he shouldn't have got the job and should now be picking up his p45

I think Ramsey will be gone after the Brentford game anyway mate I just hope we go for a Karl Robinson type of manager rather than a Gus Poyet
2 Choices? on 17:22 - Oct 18 with 2074 viewsPommyhoop

2 Choices? on 17:12 - Oct 18 by Lblock

So Warnock achieves this -- great, I'm loving it

What, in the name of Christ and all that's bright and wonderful, is the point of Benny?!
Maybe he brings his cheeky smile to the table to keep Disco amused or wears his fantastic range of woolly hats to make me titter?!?!

A function in the senior squad he does not deserve

I cant remember our last managers side scoring as many goals as CR's team does.
Our problem is the defence if Warnock improves this then great you're loving it
but still Benny has to go right?
#facedontfit

2 Choices? on 18:22 - Oct 18 with 1962 viewsBerkoRanger

I was listening to Sky Sports memories of Howard Kendall yesterday and was reminded of when he was in charge at Everton, they were on a terrible run and it was widely accepted that a last minute equaliser against Oxford in a cup game saved Howard from the sack and he then went on to turn things around and the rest, as they say, is history. So Chris could turn things around. Football is a funny old game.
2 Choices? on 18:32 - Oct 18 with 1940 viewsPommyhoop

2 Choices? on 18:22 - Oct 18 by BerkoRanger

I was listening to Sky Sports memories of Howard Kendall yesterday and was reminded of when he was in charge at Everton, they were on a terrible run and it was widely accepted that a last minute equaliser against Oxford in a cup game saved Howard from the sack and he then went on to turn things around and the rest, as they say, is history. So Chris could turn things around. Football is a funny old game.

Not in this corner of West London.
We will win the next two maybe draw one and lose one .be in the top ten in a fortnight (no.where near 17th place).
Ramsey out Ramsey out..
#facedontfit.

2 Choices? on 19:42 - Oct 18 with 1849 viewsderbyhoop

2 Choices? on 16:41 - Oct 18 by QPR_John

Have to ask how long will you tolerate conceding two goals per game. We conceded 7 goals in the four games we won so had to score 11 (we actually scored 12 as we beat Rotherham by 2 goals) but you see my point. We will not be winning many more games if we have to score on average 2.75 goals per game to do so. It is not that we have only lost 4 games but more the goals needed to win the 4 we have which is the problem

I bet it was Ramsey's fault that Perch didn't see the guy coming when he brought him down for the free kick.
I bet it was Ramsey's fault that Konchesky, who otherwise had a decent game, let Robinson go so that he had a free header from 6 yards out.
I bet it was Ramsey's fault that the ref couldn't tell the difference between a push and a dive.

That's why we conceded 2 yesterday. Clearly all Ramsey's fault.

There's many things people can have a go at Ramsey about (the obsession with Karl 3-touch Henry being high on my list) but when a decent defensive performance is compromised by 3 silly mistakes, from 3 different players then you're not exactly on solid ground.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

2 Choices? on 19:43 - Oct 18 with 1846 viewsessextaxiboy

2 Choices? on 16:34 - Oct 18 by macclesfieldman

But you dont want us to win ?
2 Choices? on 19:53 - Oct 18 with 1828 viewsessextaxiboy

2 Choices? on 17:13 - Oct 18 by paulparker

And 32 months salary in compo. Have we paid off Hughes yet ?

We are not poor all over the park are we PP ?

We have scored more goals than anyone else or close to it (cant be arsed to check )

We are poor in defence and ..,1. problem that is taking some fixing and we all have an opinion on how to do it .
I agree about Henry btw the way , my only explanation is that Ramsey will only pick players who train properly and fully , we know that from last season . I can imagine that Henry is a good trainer , if his competition for the shirt are not he will play .

If Sandro is fit I dont expect Henry to play Tuesday . We only need 1 holding at home . IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024