Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is this the end of the road for ramsey 21:52 - Nov 3 with 8856 viewsbrad

is this the end of the road for chris ramsey after losing to derby,another no show tonite.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 21:54 - Nov 3 with 7000 viewsrosseeles

No he's not going anywhere yet and I think well get a result against Preston so we may well be stuck with him for a while yet
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 21:58 - Nov 3 with 6925 viewsbosh67

Had we got thrashed, yes. We didn't get thrashed. The argument will be we have lost by a fine margin in both games. Problem is in limiting goals against we have lost all football craft completely. Been hammered tonight and I think CR would have perhaps gone. Get beat Saturday at home and I think he falls on his sword. Win and it's business as usual. Draw and probably business as usual.

Problem for us is that if Ramsey goes and Sherwood arrives the Henry haters will have an explosive orgasm of rage. Not sure why. I don't even think Sherwood is that bad. But, what I am saying is that if Ramsey goes don't hold your breath that the next guy will be any more popular.

I keep saying Brian McDermott. But I doubt anyone on the board would even consider him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 21:59 - Nov 3 with 6914 viewsconnell10

The people who should sling their collective hooks are the dicks running our club! They are bloody useless they really are! They flip and flop from one extreme to another! Until they fock off our club will always be in a state of flux.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:00 - Nov 3 with 6880 viewsozexile

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 21:58 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Had we got thrashed, yes. We didn't get thrashed. The argument will be we have lost by a fine margin in both games. Problem is in limiting goals against we have lost all football craft completely. Been hammered tonight and I think CR would have perhaps gone. Get beat Saturday at home and I think he falls on his sword. Win and it's business as usual. Draw and probably business as usual.

Problem for us is that if Ramsey goes and Sherwood arrives the Henry haters will have an explosive orgasm of rage. Not sure why. I don't even think Sherwood is that bad. But, what I am saying is that if Ramsey goes don't hold your breath that the next guy will be any more popular.

I keep saying Brian McDermott. But I doubt anyone on the board would even consider him.

If Ramsey goes Warnock steps straight in. Maybe as caretaker but his ego will make him for for it.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:04 - Nov 3 with 6813 viewsbosh67

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:00 - Nov 3 by ozexile

If Ramsey goes Warnock steps straight in. Maybe as caretaker but his ego will make him for for it.

I am not entirely sure having being bombed out once that NW would actually take the team on. Caretaker short term perhaps. Long term not a chance.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:04 - Nov 3 with 6793 viewsFloridaR

Giving up caring now as its very obvious Ramseys not the man to head Qpr.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 22:06]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:12 - Nov 3 with 6701 viewsconnell10

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:04 - Nov 3 by FloridaR

Giving up caring now as its very obvious Ramseys not the man to head Qpr.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 22:06]

and as i said nor are the tools running our club. You could get the greatest manager in the world to come in and he would struggle at rangers! The club is rotten and that starts at the boardroom and filters down. I cant see rangers ever getting on a even keel while these people are pulling the strings. Ever man jack of them should just sell up and pish off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:15 - Nov 3 with 6643 viewsWatford_Ranger

Preston haven't conceded a goal for a month. Would be amazed if we won.
Login to get fewer ads

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:29 - Nov 3 with 6535 viewsLythamR

We lost 1-0 away to a team in fantastic form yes lets scrap it all and start again from scratch. Again
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:55 - Nov 3 with 6400 viewsToast_R

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:29 - Nov 3 by LythamR

We lost 1-0 away to a team in fantastic form yes lets scrap it all and start again from scratch. Again

Losing 4-2 or 1-0 a defeat is still a defeat and we all knew that the solitary goal was coming in both the last two games and we all knew that once it arrived QPR might as well walked off the pitch for all the chance of them getting one back. Twice Rambuckle has put sedatives in the half time tea.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:02 - Nov 3 with 6349 viewsLadbrokeR

There is still more to come
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:12 - Nov 3 with 6306 viewssevenhoop

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 21:58 - Nov 3 by bosh67

you are correct as far as I am concerned - Sherwood is an utter utter cock, too full of himself for someone who has achieved fck all. but I'd prefer him over Ramsey, especially if he bombed Henry out.

I'd love McDermott. Can't see us making a sensible appointment after every other mistake that has preceeded this one (although this is of such monumental proportions that it frankly defies belief)
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:17 - Nov 3 with 6271 viewsCHUBBS

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 22:12 - Nov 3 by connell10

and as i said nor are the tools running our club. You could get the greatest manager in the world to come in and he would struggle at rangers! The club is rotten and that starts at the boardroom and filters down. I cant see rangers ever getting on a even keel while these people are pulling the strings. Ever man jack of them should just sell up and pish off!

Sell up?
There's nothing to sell.
The club is now a negative equity.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:25 - Nov 3 with 6222 viewsDufster

Yet the 2 teams we got relegated with last season are now sitting 1st and 2nd!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt!

I Say!

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:32 - Nov 3 with 6180 viewsbacardiinbrissie

sadly i think C10 is right on this one.
Doesnt matter who we put in charge with these clowns, It'll cost us more money that we havent got, and if he doesnt win his first 6 gmes our fans will want him gone.
TF hasnt got a clue has he !
I had a discussion on another forum with someone saying its all CR's fault. I dont agree.
Maybe when he was in the position he put his hand up because he honestly thought he could do the job that TF & Les wanted done. (Forget that they have now changed his KPI's)
Its up to the employer to sort out, interview and select the correct employee for the position in any bussiness on the planet. So far Tf has got this wrong on the last 3 occaisions. You cant blame someone for applying for a job they would love to do, just as one of us applying for the post. Its the employers responsibility.
Now going on the fact that CR has a preliminary 3 month trial period which he failed (admittedly with a diffrent squad), I dont understand why TF would not have looked around. He's supposed to be this brilliant businessman that make something out of nothing. Well his F1 team flopped, His airline aint doing great, all our visits to the Premiership have been facical, the training ground has flopped, the new stadium...need i go on. What part of that screams "fantasic bussiness" because i cant see it?

I had us down for a 4-nil hammering last night, so credit to "who-ever" for making the changes but Im afraid this long running joke will continue until the men at the very top are gone. Only one common demominator across all our past 4 managers..?
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:33 - Nov 3 with 6162 viewssevenhoop

what have you seen from this over-promoted poor bugger to make you feel that he would ever get it right?
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 02:33 - Nov 4 with 5941 viewsisawqpratwcity

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:17 - Nov 3 by CHUBBS

Sell up?
There's nothing to sell.
The club is now a negative equity.

I think you are right. The club could possibly change hands for a £1 coin. What about it, anybody who thinks they can do better? Be aware, though, to keep it running, you might need more than "a few quid stuffed down the back of the couch".

Of course, the current owners would lose whatever they paid for the club, plus whatever they've put in since, but deep pockets and good intentions get a big, fat raspberry, don't they?

I will cheerfully join you in lamenting a lot of their big decisions (I'm sure they would, too), but right now their decision not to walk away gets my support. Until some-one with a decent plan plus a king-size wedge comes along, it should get yours, too.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 06:44 - Nov 4 with 5773 viewsElHoop

Never in the field of football conflict was so much owed by so few to so many for so little.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 06:56 - Nov 4 with 5732 viewsElHoop

It's beginning to remind me of this - but who is the Wizard?

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/the-wizard-of-oz/the-man-behind-the-curtain/#!quot
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:11 - Nov 4 with 5455 viewsBurnleyhoop

Are you then going to stump up the money to keep us afloat?

Be careful what you wish for, 'cos without TF's financial support QPR are sunk. Clueless.
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:16 - Nov 4 with 5411 viewsMvpeter

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:11 - Nov 4 by Burnleyhoop

Are you then going to stump up the money to keep us afloat?

Be careful what you wish for, 'cos without TF's financial support QPR are sunk. Clueless.

True but only because he has made us a toxic asset.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:17 - Nov 4 with 5406 viewsadhoc_qpr

I really believe Ramsey is the wrong man for the job and we're heading for a flirt with relegation if we don't get rid of him.

BUT...the spectre of that idiot in the Gillett Sherwood looming in the wings is worrying me - and our board don't exactly have a great track record at managerial appointments!

Hopefully Tactics Tim is too big time for the Championship...
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:18 - Nov 4 with 5398 viewsdaveB

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 23:25 - Nov 3 by Dufster

Yet the 2 teams we got relegated with last season are now sitting 1st and 2nd!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt!

Both clubs have far better infrastructure than us so are able to build and improve, we are just a mess, we should be doing a lot better than we are but it's no shock that we're struggling
is this the end of the road for ramsey on 11:06 - Nov 4 with 5332 viewsisawqpratwcity

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 10:16 - Nov 4 by Mvpeter

True but only because he has made us a toxic asset.

Toxic asset? Now you're just being silly.

We are a middling second tier club with a reasonable exposure from recent experience in the Premier (ie, since the PL was formed) and there would be people who might share Briatore's vision of a successful boutique London club or some such.

A consortium of a proven manager with a few moneyed backers might see a take-over as a negotiable proposition.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

is this the end of the road for ramsey on 12:22 - Nov 4 with 5278 viewsbrad

if we dont do something soon,we could be heading down,this man should not have being given the job in the first place,ole pals act,now we are fecked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024