Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Symons 13:24 - Nov 8 with 3981 viewssuperstan

Available
Kit Symons on 13:43 - Nov 8 with 3940 viewsbatmanhoop

all the more galling when you think how easy they turned us over
Kit Symons on 13:47 - Nov 8 with 3923 viewsTacticalR

Sacked by imperial decree from Naples, Florida.

Air hostess clique

Kit Symons on 10:29 - Nov 9 with 3651 viewsKonk

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; and often in the same half.

Sorry to see it didn’t work out for Kit, who was an excellent player for us, did well as an Academy coach and remains a good bloke; but I think it’s the right decision. He should probably have gone at the end of last season with thanks for stabilising things after the Magath’s reign of lunacy.

The worry now is seeing who our board come up with as a replacement — Joe Jordan was at the game on Saturday, and if Redknapp gets the job, I’m going to be fuming. Dirty protest in the home dugout fuming.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kit Symons on 10:34 - Nov 9 with 3631 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kit Symons on 10:37 - Nov 9 with 3624 viewsMytch_QPR

Kit Symons on 10:29 - Nov 9 by Konk

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; and often in the same half.

Sorry to see it didn’t work out for Kit, who was an excellent player for us, did well as an Academy coach and remains a good bloke; but I think it’s the right decision. He should probably have gone at the end of last season with thanks for stabilising things after the Magath’s reign of lunacy.

The worry now is seeing who our board come up with as a replacement — Joe Jordan was at the game on Saturday, and if Redknapp gets the job, I’m going to be fuming. Dirty protest in the home dugout fuming.

You just know that one of us is going to draw the short straw...

I don't think anyone in their right mind will go for Redknapp now (how sane is your man, Khan?)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Kit Symons on 10:50 - Nov 9 with 3592 viewsKonk

Kit Symons on 10:37 - Nov 9 by Mytch_QPR

You just know that one of us is going to draw the short straw...

I don't think anyone in their right mind will go for Redknapp now (how sane is your man, Khan?)

I’ve just seen something saying that Redknapp got rid of Rigg at Rangers — is this correct? I’m clutching at straws now.

I would take Tim Sherwood talking in the third person over Redknapp. I would reappoint Magath over Redknapp. Personally, I’m hoping for slightly weird, slightly scary Nigel Pearson.

As for Khan - the moustache, the ponytail...he's not a man whose judgement I admire.

Kit Symons on 11:33 - Nov 9 with 3525 viewsTacticalR

Konk, what happened on Saturday?

With the demise of the Football League Show I haven't got a clue what's going on in other games in the Championship.

Air hostess clique

Kit Symons on 12:10 - Nov 9 with 3473 viewsJuzzie

Kit Symons on 10:50 - Nov 9 by Konk

I’ve just seen something saying that Redknapp got rid of Rigg at Rangers — is this correct? I’m clutching at straws now.

I would take Tim Sherwood talking in the third person over Redknapp. I would reappoint Magath over Redknapp. Personally, I’m hoping for slightly weird, slightly scary Nigel Pearson.

As for Khan - the moustache, the ponytail...he's not a man whose judgement I admire.

I'd have Ramsey over Redknapp.
Login to get fewer ads

Kit Symons on 12:16 - Nov 9 with 3460 viewsKonk

Kit Symons on 11:33 - Nov 9 by TacticalR

With the demise of the Football League Show I haven't got a clue what's going on in other games in the Championship.

I wasn’t at the game - I was at my niece’s birthday party — good times! But essentially, from what I can gather, we took a bit of a tonking. 0-3 down before Husband was sent-off, and played a left-footed CB at RB. We can play some decent stuff at times, but ultimately despite bringing new players in, Symons never managed to organise the defensive side to our game. I know this is a mental division, but I think that’s 4 times we conceded 5 goals at home under Kit.

Kit Symons on 12:32 - Nov 9 with 3427 viewsfrancisbowles

Kit Symons on 11:33 - Nov 9 by TacticalR

Not wishing to be a pedant but did you know that there are highlights on 5 at 9pm, 5+1 at 10pm and 5+24 on Sunday at 9pm. All available on freeview. Whilst not brilliant, it has improved quit a bit since the first day of the season.
Kit Symons on 13:12 - Nov 9 with 3365 viewsCamberleyR

Kit Symons on 12:16 - Nov 9 by Konk

I wasn’t at the game - I was at my niece’s birthday party — good times! But essentially, from what I can gather, we took a bit of a tonking. 0-3 down before Husband was sent-off, and played a left-footed CB at RB. We can play some decent stuff at times, but ultimately despite bringing new players in, Symons never managed to organise the defensive side to our game. I know this is a mental division, but I think that’s 4 times we conceded 5 goals at home under Kit.

Odd that Symons and Ramsey, both defenders in their playing careers, were both unable to organise a defence properly.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Kit Symons on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 3294 viewssimmo

Paul Lambert in the running for you lot, Konk. I wouldn't wish that on anyone....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit Symons on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 3266 viewsMytch_QPR

Kit Symons on 17:30 - Nov 9 by simmo

Paul Lambert in the running for you lot, Konk. I wouldn't wish that on anyone....

The problem with Lambert is the language barrier - you've got the added expense of a translator.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024