Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ramsey to return!! 13:54 - Dec 3 with 10822 viewsbrad

chris ramsey to make a return to assist JFH!according to reports!!what do ya think of that then!!
ramsey to return!! on 13:59 - Dec 3 with 7451 viewsjoolsyp

Happen to think that is excellent news if it is a role that is all about what he does best - develop young players.
ramsey to return!! on 14:00 - Dec 3 with 7442 viewscorse

brain fart. hope they dont let him anywhere close the first team.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 14:02]
ramsey to return!! on 14:01 - Dec 3 with 7441 viewsMaggsinho

Doubt he would come back as an assistant since JFH is bringing Oldfield with him, maybe first team coach or working with the U21 side?
ramsey to return!! on 14:02 - Dec 3 with 7423 viewsJAPRANGERS

After all the abuse he got at Rangers, would he really want to come back?? Still, we all need cash I guess.
ramsey to return!! on 14:03 - Dec 3 with 7407 viewsTheBlob

Strong rumours that we're getting Desmond Tutu on the magic sponge.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

ramsey to return!! on 14:05 - Dec 3 with 7387 viewsbosh67

I suppose the idea would be that if JFH doesn't work out then they could put in Ramsey as interim manager again until they reappoint Warnock and then someone else. Perhaps this is stability QPR style?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

ramsey to return!! on 14:06 - Dec 3 with 7372 viewsDiscodroids

For gods sake Man , Just Leave. Hanging around like stale spunk in a students bed sit .

fack off!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 14:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

ramsey to return!! on 14:14 - Dec 3 with 7327 viewsaston_hoop

This sounds like an idea, we could just make up our coaching staff entirely of ex-managers. Ramsey working with the kids, Warnock working on motivation, Paul Hart doing the...erm...forget that one, Holloway dealing with the media, Jim Magilton instilling a bit of fighting spirit, Gigi Di Canio just generally walking around the place being Italian so as it looks like we've gone a bit continental with our style, as is all the rage. I like it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

ramsey to return!! on 14:20 - Dec 3 with 7259 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 14:06 - Dec 3 by Discodroids

For gods sake Man , Just Leave. Hanging around like stale spunk in a students bed sit .

fack off!
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 14:11]

+1

just pay him off and be done , then we can see how many top clubs come in for this top,top coach

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

ramsey to return!! on 14:30 - Dec 3 with 7195 viewsfrancisbowles

Bring him back and let him coach at all levels on an individual improvement basis as some of the first team players e.g. Charlie seem to believe that he could make them better.

After the way he was messed about by the club's change of direction and the abuse he suffered he deserves another chance to do what he is good at/what he was brought in for in the first place.
ramsey to return!! on 14:33 - Dec 3 with 7162 viewsparker64

Wouldn't surprise me if Ramsey ends up rejoining Sherwood wherever he turns up next.
ramsey to return!! on 14:35 - Dec 3 with 7134 viewsDevonWhite

Great news if true. Hope it happens.
ramsey to return!! on 14:40 - Dec 3 with 7110 viewsadhoc_qpr

ramsey to return!! on 14:02 - Dec 3 by JAPRANGERS

After all the abuse he got at Rangers, would he really want to come back?? Still, we all need cash I guess.

Have I missed reports about Ramsey being insulted in the streets or threatened or something?

He got booed by some fans during a few football matches (5 or 6 max?) - having been in football for 30+ years as a player and coach i'm sure he's seen and heard worse.

Can we stop the narrative about Ramsey being some delicate little flower who was abused by the nasty men please?

If he comes back and works in a more suitable role in the club, good!

If he leaves and walks off with a massive payout iwon't feel too sorry for him - 3 years salary for 6 months work!
ramsey to return!! on 14:41 - Dec 3 with 7099 viewsDiscodroids

Christ almighty, its like having the apparition that is my 2nd Mrs still in my life.

last i looked , I havent got any kids with Ramsey , so i dont have to Stay in contact with the smiling asinine specimen a moment longer .

Just piss off and Forge a relationship with someone else. The relationship is over.

"Its not me, its you.."
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 14:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

ramsey to return!! on 14:43 - Dec 3 with 7093 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 14:30 - Dec 3 by francisbowles

Bring him back and let him coach at all levels on an individual improvement basis as some of the first team players e.g. Charlie seem to believe that he could make them better.

After the way he was messed about by the club's change of direction and the abuse he suffered he deserves another chance to do what he is good at/what he was brought in for in the first place.

so should we bring in Paul Hart , Stewart Houston , Ian Dowie, Bruce Rioch ??
they all got abuse form the stands, maybe they deserve another chance
also I don't get this "he was messed about " line
he failed with one of the best championship squads, he also had a decent budget as well ,
I don't get this fascination with Ramsey , he is a decent coach and that's it , let him go
and let the new bloke get on with it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

ramsey to return!! on 14:47 - Dec 3 with 7050 viewsDiscodroids

lol at some geezer from another Message board, swooping like Carlos the jackel to down arrow me!.

Its howard hunt from .org watergate.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2015 14:51]

ramsey to return!! on 14:48 - Dec 3 with 7046 viewsdaveB

if Ramsey has any sort of pride in himself he'd take the payoff and walk away, this would be embarrassing for him
ramsey to return!! on 14:49 - Dec 3 with 7033 viewsrichpr

If it's true then I'm joining the "get Les Ferdinand out" camp. What a massive step backwards.
ramsey to return!! on 14:50 - Dec 3 with 7026 viewsDiscodroids

ramsey to return!! on 14:48 - Dec 3 by daveB

if Ramsey has any sort of pride in himself he'd take the payoff and walk away, this would be embarrassing for him

Absolutely Dave, what a cuckold.

Ramseys worse than Emma thompsons Husband, Greg wise Who lives in fear of being sent from Hampstead to some khazi in sunderland to drink double diamond out of a plastic pint pot.

ramsey to return!! on 14:52 - Dec 3 with 7013 viewsfrancisbowles

ramsey to return!! on 14:43 - Dec 3 by paulparker

so should we bring in Paul Hart , Stewart Houston , Ian Dowie, Bruce Rioch ??
they all got abuse form the stands, maybe they deserve another chance
also I don't get this "he was messed about " line
he failed with one of the best championship squads, he also had a decent budget as well ,
I don't get this fascination with Ramsey , he is a decent coach and that's it , let him go
and let the new bloke get on with it

Ok we have our different views about my second paragraph and no, I wouldn't bring any of them back for various reasons not least the passage of time.

How about my first paragraph? Do you completely disagree with that?
ramsey to return!! on 14:55 - Dec 3 with 6993 viewsJonDoeman

ramsey to return!! on 14:01 - Dec 3 by Maggsinho

Doubt he would come back as an assistant since JFH is bringing Oldfield with him, maybe first team coach or working with the U21 side?

That's the way I read it as well. JFH ain't going to have the previous boss as his number 2! If he comes back it will be in that academy role. And that will be a good thing IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

ramsey to return!! on 14:58 - Dec 3 with 6973 viewsDylanP

First of all, this is just a rumour. There is no evidence whatsoever that it is true. As such, it is no more than something to idly speculate on while waiting for the game and there is certainly no point in taking it seriously.

On the speculation front, by all accounts, Ramsey was a good coach and that is why LF/TF thought he would make a good manager. If LF/TF have now concluded that he is not a good manager, that doesn't negate the fact that he was a good coach. Therefore, it would make sense to think about whether there is still a spot for him at the club where his skills can be utilized.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

ramsey to return!! on 15:01 - Dec 3 with 6953 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 14:52 - Dec 3 by francisbowles

Ok we have our different views about my second paragraph and no, I wouldn't bring any of them back for various reasons not least the passage of time.

How about my first paragraph? Do you completely disagree with that?

Yes I do im afraid

I cant think of any one footballer at the club who has improved under his coaching,
the defence was a joke, we lacked any leadership, fitness levels were poor , set pieces awful , why would we want that level of coaching back ??
also there isn't a queue of clubs either ready to snap him up , the only jobs he would get is off his mates and one them has just been sacked
its a stupid move by the club and im surprised JFH has gone for it

ramsey to return!! on 15:01 - Dec 3 with 6952 viewsdaveB

ramsey to return!! on 14:49 - Dec 3 by richpr

If it's true then I'm joining the "get Les Ferdinand out" camp. What a massive step backwards.

doubt it's his decision, Ferdinand wanted Ramsey to stay on with the kids instead
ramsey to return!! on 15:01 - Dec 3 with 6950 viewsPlanetHonneywood

ramsey to return!! on 14:05 - Dec 3 by bosh67

I suppose the idea would be that if JFH doesn't work out then they could put in Ramsey as interim manager again until they reappoint Warnock and then someone else. Perhaps this is stability QPR style?

At last, after hundreds of millions of pounds, countless false dawns and players not fit to wipe our collective arse, we have a plan!

By golly we got there in the end.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024