Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury 10:48 - Dec 9 with 9572 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Jeremy Vine taking Tyson Fury to task ... hold on for when Peter Tatchell joins in on the phone.

Whole thing reminds me of Shabba Ranks' appearance on The Word back in the day and the witchhunt that followed.
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 00:34 - Dec 10 with 2081 viewsCiderwithRsie

I begin to suspect that he is not a gentleman.
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 02:38 - Dec 10 with 2069 viewsFDC

The most revealing moment comes at 7:15

"So you've heard it from a nutshell haven't you"
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 2:43]
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 07:18 - Dec 10 with 2031 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 11:24 - Dec 9 by TheBlob

Let's see someone from the BBC confront him face to face in the ring.
I say Sue Perkins goes down in the first.

Face to face in the ring? I'd pay good money to see that.
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 09:25 - Dec 10 with 1994 viewsMick_S

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 16:23 - Dec 9 by londonscottish

I was going to start a poll about who was more irritating; Jeremy Vine or Tyson Fury. But then I realised I'd have to vote "both",

Vine is no Robbie Vincent, is he?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 09:49 - Dec 10 with 1979 viewsPommyhoop

This delicate little flower reckons he has become a monster.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 10:25 - Dec 10 with 1953 viewspaulparker

We live in a country of free speech do we not ?

the problem we have in this country is people love to be outraged over the slightest thing so they can sign an online petition or be furious on tvvatter or facebook
I wonder if the same people who are outraged over an overrated fighters comments get themselves worked up over a jihadi hate preacher or maybe they can sign an online petition about the killer of lee rigby getting compensation for losing his Hampsteads

I cannot believe this is news worthy stuff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 1905 viewsDiscodroids

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 10:25 - Dec 10 by paulparker

the problem we have in this country is people love to be outraged over the slightest thing so they can sign an online petition or be furious on tvvatter or facebook
I wonder if the same people who are outraged over an overrated fighters comments get themselves worked up over a jihadi hate preacher or maybe they can sign an online petition about the killer of lee rigby getting compensation for losing his Hampsteads

im so outraged by your post PP, ive started a petition.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:22 - Dec 10 with 1894 viewsqprphil

Just about spot on mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:37 - Dec 10 with 1879 viewsjamois

Thing is PP, I miss the days where what the heavyweight champion of the world has to say 'was' newsworthy stuff. Holding that title, it was like holding high office, its significance was something that resonated culturally well beyond the ring. These days it has been rendered meaningless by many factors and, yes, so indeed are the views of this incumbent fool with the belts. But many folk still attach importance to what the heavyweight champion says, probably because they're hanging on to its 20th century significance; Ali of course, Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Max Schmelling, I mean face it, what Tyson was up to was always newsworthy and I bet most of us were clued up on him at the time.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:48 - Dec 10 with 1875 viewsstevec

More importantly, how do we get to vote for him?

Just want to see Clare Balding's face as she hands him the trophy.
Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:49 - Dec 10 with 1873 viewspaulparker

Lunchtime listening with Tyson Fury on 12:37 - Dec 10 by jamois

Thing is PP, I miss the days where what the heavyweight champion of the world has to say 'was' newsworthy stuff. Holding that title, it was like holding high office, its significance was something that resonated culturally well beyond the ring. These days it has been rendered meaningless by many factors and, yes, so indeed are the views of this incumbent fool with the belts. But many folk still attach importance to what the heavyweight champion says, probably because they're hanging on to its 20th century significance; Ali of course, Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Max Schmelling, I mean face it, what Tyson was up to was always newsworthy and I bet most of us were clued up on him at the time.

True Jamois

but in those days sport wasn't over exposed and there wasn't social media
the boxers you mentioned were also exceptional sportsmen who came up through hardship and wars, they had something you wanted to hear, they had character and could relate to the average man , they were also excellent fighters to boot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024