Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's game 17:03 - Dec 19 with 3429 viewsPDIDDY

Pretty poor by both teams I thought, sat behind Colchester dug out, enjoyed the pies though. Left with 15 to, like the spin to win thing and loved the brass band, sordell on a stretcher after 2 mins, that's his Xmas sorted. Poor atmosphere tbh. Utd

Gissa job

Today's game on 17:05 - Dec 19 with 3402 viewsLuke8686

Really? Poor atmosphere!? Thought it would be rocking with 2205 there
Today's game on 17:07 - Dec 19 with 3380 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 17:05 - Dec 19 by Luke8686

Really? Poor atmosphere!? Thought it would be rocking with 2205 there

Is that the crowd, 80 ish from Colchester, better gate than I would expect. Calvin Andrews miss was unreal

Gissa job

Today's game on 17:15 - Dec 19 with 3300 views1mark1

Very happy with that win, expected a win, and that has happened, don't know how well we played, but as far as I am concerned it's,

UP THE DALE!!

Good weekend, with other results of some of our rivals going against them and other teams I dislike losing.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Today's game on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 3273 viewsTalkingSutty

Today's game on 17:07 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

Is that the crowd, 80 ish from Colchester, better gate than I would expect. Calvin Andrews miss was unreal

Put a good shift in today, we wasn't at our best but deserved the win against a poor opponent. Lund played well as did Lancashire. No sign of the banner.

Well done to the players and management team, merry Xmas to one and all.
Today's game on 17:23 - Dec 19 with 3212 views442Dale

Good, solid display. Thought Lund had his best game in a long time, with Cannon and Andrew doing well too. The latter's miss was a poor one but he kept their poor back four occupied throughout.

One thing worth noting was how our set pieces looked much more dangerous today. Whether that was because of how awful they were defensively or if the balls in we're better matters not, it was just a bit more interesting to watch than normal.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's game on 17:37 - Dec 19 with 3116 views1907

Now then. I most definitely wouldn't class that as a good performance. Good result. Not a good performance.
Today's game on 17:42 - Dec 19 with 3071 viewsdingdangblue

Did you come by private jet?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today's game on 18:05 - Dec 19 with 2973 viewsShun

That was, in my opinion, Lund's best game in League One.
Read from that what you will.
Login to get fewer ads

Today's game on 18:14 - Dec 19 with 2912 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 17:42 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

Did you come by private jet?

Porsche panamera, Paul konchesky old car, I say old. 12 months if that, but I was at spotty, don't lie. Southend to dale in less than 24 hrs.

Gissa job

Today's game on 18:14 - Dec 19 with 2908 viewsohwhenthedale

the concerning thing is we gave them 3/4 opportunities from horrendous passes out of defence any half decent team would have taken them with ease
Today's game on 18:29 - Dec 19 with 2794 viewsdingdangblue

Today's game on 18:14 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

Porsche panamera, Paul konchesky old car, I say old. 12 months if that, but I was at spotty, don't lie. Southend to dale in less than 24 hrs.

See a proper team

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Today's game on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 2763 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 18:29 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

See a proper team

Seen dale loads over the years, always nice to get a game in. Think I saw big dave my cock with a bag of money just as dale scored the 2nd

Gissa job

Today's game on 18:39 - Dec 19 with 2722 viewsTVOS1907

Today's game on 18:14 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

It's about 250 miles from Roots Hall to Spotland. It shouldn't take longer than four-five hours, traffic permitting.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's game on 18:50 - Dec 19 with 2662 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 18:39 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

It's about 250 miles from Roots Hall to Spotland. It shouldn't take longer than four-five hours, traffic permitting.

Not at 600 mph tvos, who's the old lady with the jet(Learjet) black hair carrying the programmes in main stand?

Gissa job

Today's game on 18:55 - Dec 19 with 2628 viewsTVOS1907

Today's game on 18:50 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

Not at 600 mph tvos, who's the old lady with the jet(Learjet) black hair carrying the programmes in main stand?

No idea, but I'll find out her number if you want it.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's game on 18:58 - Dec 19 with 2598 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Today's game on 17:37 - Dec 19 by 1907

Now then. I most definitely wouldn't class that as a good performance. Good result. Not a good performance.

Totally agree......we were piss poor up and till they scored and we got the penalty.

If you piss about long enough at the back you will give the ball away and Mr Porter says thanks........the crowd were getting restless but Matty Lund seemed to get himself going and thereafter the team .
Today's game on 19:12 - Dec 19 with 2536 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 18:55 - Dec 19 by TVOS1907

No idea, but I'll find out her number if you want it.

No thanks but she had a reet hanfull of tvos, roccy would've been well jel ;-).

Gissa job

Today's game on 19:20 - Dec 19 with 2487 viewsD_Alien

Today's game on 18:50 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

I'd suggest an airspeed of 600mph when flying between the north of England to the south would be highly unlikely.

#totalbullshit

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's game on 19:24 - Dec 19 with 2474 viewsNinco

PDIDDY, when you said you left with 15 to go, was that by choice or were you the one that left when you were about to be ejected by the stewards because you wouldn't take your feet off the seats when you had been told to do so twice?
Today's game on 19:29 - Dec 19 with 2454 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 19:20 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

I'd suggest an airspeed of 600mph when flying between the north of England to the south would be highly unlikely.

#totalbullshit

I wouldn't know how fast a plane went tbh, but bullshit? Fact . Anyhow back to the game we left early as the jobsworth stewad 105 I think, had a go at my mate for having his leg on the empty seat in front, torn cruciate not enough of an excuse for hitler so he sent in his troops, bit of a row, with people around us sticking up for him, we left, sad end to a great 2 days, but hey ho , Learjet and Porsche panamera, not a bad way to travel. Off to see ohasis at walshaw con club, might get the bus

Gissa job

Today's game on 19:31 - Dec 19 with 2431 viewsD_Alien

Today's game on 19:29 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

I wouldn't know how fast a plane went tbh, but bullshit? Fact . Anyhow back to the game we left early as the jobsworth stewad 105 I think, had a go at my mate for having his leg on the empty seat in front, torn cruciate not enough of an excuse for hitler so he sent in his troops, bit of a row, with people around us sticking up for him, we left, sad end to a great 2 days, but hey ho , Learjet and Porsche panamera, not a bad way to travel. Off to see ohasis at walshaw con club, might get the bus

I'll look out the window to see if it's flying past.

You and pigs have a lot in common.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's game on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 2392 viewsNinco

Today's game on 19:29 - Dec 19 by PDIDDY

To be honest, I have to agree with the stewards. I don't particularly want to sit on a dirty seat just because someone wants to put his dirty feet on them. If you want to stretch your legs out, there are plenty of aisle seats or front row seats.If you came to my house and put your feet on the seats, you would be out of the door. As for the stewards being jobsworths, I have been in that stand for donkeys years and they have never once pulled me up for anything, so if you stick to the rules, you wont have a run in with them.
Today's game on 19:41 - Dec 19 with 2363 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 19:36 - Dec 19 by Ninco

To be honest, I have to agree with the stewards. I don't particularly want to sit on a dirty seat just because someone wants to put his dirty feet on them. If you want to stretch your legs out, there are plenty of aisle seats or front row seats.If you came to my house and put your feet on the seats, you would be out of the door. As for the stewards being jobsworths, I have been in that stand for donkeys years and they have never once pulled me up for anything, so if you stick to the rules, you wont have a run in with them.

Feet? He had his leg on it, not his feet, no one on any of the two rows in front, they asked him to move down but you can't see the game for the dug outs.

Gissa job

Today's game on 00:33 - Dec 20 with 2076 viewsPDIDDY

Today's game on 19:24 - Dec 19 by Ninco

PDIDDY, when you said you left with 15 to go, was that by choice or were you the one that left when you were about to be ejected by the stewards because you wouldn't take your feet off the seats when you had been told to do so twice?

Wasn't me but my mate, they did ask but no feet were on the chairs, as explained, we got plenty of
Support From the folk near by, like I said to hitlers mate, no wonder clubs like ours are so poorly supported. But Frances does a top job . Dale got a good few quid off us Bury lads today, I'm not used to paying normally but I feel dale is a good cause x

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024