Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeeping Coach Departs 16:00 - Jan 28 with 4420 viewsMarc

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-confirm-coachs-exit

Another long stay for a member of staff at our club
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:06 - Jan 28 with 4401 viewsBasingstokeR

I read the end of that URL as...

"QPR confirm coaches exist" for a moment there!
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:08 - Jan 28 with 4383 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clearly appointed to be sacked.

Bare bones.

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:22 - Jan 28 with 4331 viewsTacticalR

"I'd be delighted if I was here for a very long time as part of this management team."

Paul Crichton, August 2015
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/paul-crichton-qpr-goalkeeper-coach-2602059.asp

Air hostess clique

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:23 - Jan 28 with 4319 viewsaston_hoop

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:22 - Jan 28 by TacticalR

"I'd be delighted if I was here for a very long time as part of this management team."

Paul Crichton, August 2015
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/paul-crichton-qpr-goalkeeper-coach-2602059.asp

He did last longer than that management team to be fair!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:33 - Jan 28 with 4276 viewsNorthernr

Replaced by yet another one of Les' black mates from Tottenham.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:33 - Jan 28 with 4273 viewsDejR_vu

Played with Rob Green at Norwich and rated him very highly apparently. Off to work at Specsavers I would imagine.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:41 - Jan 28 with 4240 viewsvegasranger

I thought JFH brought in his own goalkeeping coach recently. The big shock for me is how " Carl " our so called fitness coach is still here !!
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 4201 viewsWilloW4

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:41 - Jan 28 by vegasranger

I thought JFH brought in his own goalkeeping coach recently. The big shock for me is how " Carl " our so called fitness coach is still here !!

Absolutely agree.. How is Carl Sennett (sic), still got a job at Rangers... Did warnock bring him in originally?.. Years later, we all see how unfit the team is,each season he is here and doing what? All the managers we've had and he's still got a job. Something we don't know about .
Login to get fewer ads

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:57 - Jan 28 with 4193 viewsparker64

Didn't he work with Smithies at Huddersfield? Must be a strange life working in football.
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:03 - Jan 28 with 4171 viewsAntti_Heinola

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:54 - Jan 28 by WilloW4

Absolutely agree.. How is Carl Sennett (sic), still got a job at Rangers... Did warnock bring him in originally?.. Years later, we all see how unfit the team is,each season he is here and doing what? All the managers we've had and he's still got a job. Something we don't know about .

Yes, or maybe he's not a bad fitness coach, but the overall training has been different and not geared to the full-pelt way many teams play these days. Maybe he hasn't had a lot of input with some coaches. Maybe we've signed a lot of older players over the last few years who are just not able to find the fitness levels required because of injuries/age/laziness?
Or maybe, yes, there's some huge conspiracy going on, like he's got pics of TF with a bevy of Air Asia beauties?!

While I definitely think the squad needs to be fitter, jumping from that to Carl Serrant being no good is a huge leap. Yet another scapegoat at the club getting possibly unwarranted abuse on here. He may deserve it, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure how any of us would know, unless we know tons about fitness ourselves and are privy to all his fitness plans and routines.

Bare bones.

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:30 - Jan 28 with 4083 viewsDiscodroids

what a month....

My combi boiler broke, I have'nt passed a solid stool , My Kia soul needs a new exhaust, I have'nt had a drink for 4 weeks, Ive found out the word 'Bunch' is in fact Racist, My Cat Maurice got in a fight and thus presented me a £120 vet bill for injections , I have to watch Gemma collins talk about her designer vagina every night on CBB, and now some bloke ive never heard of or indeed care about, has left a rather periphery role at my football club.

Will my torment never end.

Thanks a bunch January.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:30 - Jan 28 with 4086 viewsBoston

In the new spirit of austerity, I was surprised to read there was a separate coach for goalkeepers....and why is it leaving so early eh?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 17:32]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:39 - Jan 28 with 4057 viewsTacticalR

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:23 - Jan 28 by aston_hoop

He did last longer than that management team to be fair!

Half a season is a long time in football.

Air hostess clique

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:53 - Jan 28 with 4018 viewsdermyqpr

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:30 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

what a month....

My combi boiler broke, I have'nt passed a solid stool , My Kia soul needs a new exhaust, I have'nt had a drink for 4 weeks, Ive found out the word 'Bunch' is in fact Racist, My Cat Maurice got in a fight and thus presented me a £120 vet bill for injections , I have to watch Gemma collins talk about her designer vagina every night on CBB, and now some bloke ive never heard of or indeed care about, has left a rather periphery role at my football club.

Will my torment never end.

Thanks a bunch January.

Oi!!!!

You can't speak to January like that.
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 18:51 - Jan 28 with 3918 viewsvegasranger

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 16:57 - Jan 28 by parker64

Didn't he work with Smithies at Huddersfield? Must be a strange life working in football.

He was his goalkeeping coach at Huddersfield. Still don't know why Carl Serrant is getting away without being fired as fitness coach. He came in with Warnock. Newcastle fans thought it was funny because he couldn't keep himself fit when he was a pro !! Not making him a scapegoat Anti. Our fitness has been a joke while he has been here. The bonus away games under Harry come to mind because the pitches were to big for us to cover !!
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 19:16 - Jan 28 with 3864 viewsexiled_dictator

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:53 - Jan 28 by dermyqpr

Oi!!!!

You can't speak to January like that.

wait till february starts, on the wagon for st paddies day? oh dear.
plus its my grandmothers birthday, so he will really be screwed.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 20:23 - Jan 28 with 3778 viewsMedwayR

The fact that fitness seems to come down to who is manager rather than the fitness coach makes Serrant's role redundant.

Poll: Who’s better?

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 22:04 - Jan 28 with 3638 viewsWilloW4

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 17:03 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

Yes, or maybe he's not a bad fitness coach, but the overall training has been different and not geared to the full-pelt way many teams play these days. Maybe he hasn't had a lot of input with some coaches. Maybe we've signed a lot of older players over the last few years who are just not able to find the fitness levels required because of injuries/age/laziness?
Or maybe, yes, there's some huge conspiracy going on, like he's got pics of TF with a bevy of Air Asia beauties?!

While I definitely think the squad needs to be fitter, jumping from that to Carl Serrant being no good is a huge leap. Yet another scapegoat at the club getting possibly unwarranted abuse on here. He may deserve it, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure how any of us would know, unless we know tons about fitness ourselves and are privy to all his fitness plans and routines.

Never said serrant ( cheers for making me spell his name right) was being used as a scapegoat,. Why is it 'unwarranted abuse' to ask how the bloke still has a job.. I'm not in the know, but. Some seem to be ( or pretend to be). Just a question.. How good is this guy?
Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 01:21 - Jan 29 with 3522 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Goalkeeping Coach Departs on 20:23 - Jan 28 by MedwayR

The fact that fitness seems to come down to who is manager rather than the fitness coach makes Serrant's role redundant.

I agree - if we really are skint and trying to tighten our belts then we should get rid of all roles which are not essential.
I agree between Jimmy and his coaches they should know who is fit.
They can cover this role.

I believe we have been one of the least fit teams since 2010-11.

There are still stacks of people at the club - both players and backroom staff - we need to downsize further.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024