Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question 11:57 - Feb 24 with 7613 viewspaulparker

Following on from Ichbinnaughty and his bowel movements on the match thread
why is that when one is laying a cable in a public loo or at work one is very quiet and makes as less noise as possible, yet when im at home I let rip, quite literally,
one of my best ever achievements in life was the day I was having an ertha kitt and Mrs P ( and the neighbours ) could hear me in the garden, yet when im at work I have to muffle the noise
I mean some people don't care, some of the noises I hear in the work Kharzi are unreal they truly are horrific
so the question is are you an all or nothing dumper or are you like me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Question on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 1316 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Out of interest how many take a good book in?

It's especially useful for those two-parters.

I once did a whole chapter of a Steven Erikson book at work when we had individual loos in our old building.

Better times. Our new ones are accousticaly like the whispering gallery in St Paul's.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Question on 16:21 - Feb 24 with 1307 viewsFDC

Question on 16:18 - Feb 24 by Metallica_Hoop

I once did a whole chapter of a Steven Erikson book at work when we had individual loos in our old building.

Better times. Our new ones are accousticaly like the whispering gallery in St Paul's.

I'm on book 5 of A Song Of Ice And Fire, read over 6 months exclusively during (game of) throne time
Question on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 1295 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Question on 16:21 - Feb 24 by FDC

I'm on book 5 of A Song Of Ice And Fire, read over 6 months exclusively during (game of) throne time

He's going to take years to finish the last two, I've been waiting 19 years

Have you tried the 'Malazan books of the fallen'? They are even bigger in scope there are 10 of them but more imporantly...they are finished.

Gonna re-read them all soon.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Question on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 1296 viewsBoston

Question on 16:18 - Feb 24 by Metallica_Hoop

Well you've stumbled on the noise emission problem there my rusty parted friend, secret is the installation of an audio book in every cubicle, easy listening all around.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Question on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 1287 viewsFDC

Question on 16:25 - Feb 24 by Metallica_Hoop

He's going to take years to finish the last two, I've been waiting 19 years

Have you tried the 'Malazan books of the fallen'? They are even bigger in scope there are 10 of them but more imporantly...they are finished.

Gonna re-read them all soon.

To be honest George R R has destroyed my reading schedule as it is; I didn't expect to get hooked on these and have three books lined up that I thought I'd have read by now -- I can't take on a whole new fantasy world on top! I'm not usually into this stuff tbh, I'm surprised at how hooked I am on this SoIaF gear!
Question on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My old heap of a house came with a little reading plinth opposite the throne to rest your book/paper while you rest your brains. I've been known to sit in there 'till the feelings gone from either my legs or my nose.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Question on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 1265 viewsDWQPR

Question on 13:23 - Feb 24 by aston_hoop

We only have one small toilet at work and its in the corner of the office anyway. I try and be as discreet as possible when bombing the porcelain sea but I have a few Dutch colleagues and I swear its a competition for them to make as much noise as humanly! They are very proud of it too!

You've got a toilet in the corner of the office! Is that legal?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Question on 17:27 - Feb 24 with 1233 viewsBoston

In the State of Massachusetts a learner driver is required to have a sponsor (person with valid drivers licence ), sitting in the rear of the car while the driving test is being administered. Earlier today my youngest daughter was in the process with myself in the back seat, really requiring to relieve gas pressure. I clenched, I wriggled, I sat back and thought of England, tried to pass intermittently. It was raining, examiner didn't want the window open, she failed.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Question on 23:53 - Feb 24 with 1153 viewsFredManRave

A very thought provoking thread. In answer to the original question I'm very much like you PP in how I shit.

A couple of other pertinent observations. Firstly, great graphic and original detail in a majority of the posts but no real mention of the time element. Bearing in mind the aroma, surroundings and view I personally like to be in and out sharpish. No need to hang around and admire you're own work. So I've never understood people and I'll use my brother as an example who will quite happily "Pay a visit" a good half an hour before they have to actually release the chocolate hostage*. Why would anybody choose to spend any longer in there than necesary. Something I've never understood.
And secondly I do feel that this thread is missing the thoughts, observations, perspectives and maybe even confessions of female posters.

Over to you ladies...

*© CamberleyR
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 23:56]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Question on 00:12 - Feb 25 with 1143 viewszicoshoops

Years ago, in the 70's, when I was in my pomp, (don't take the piss)
I had a mate who summed it up.......

'If you haven't shat yourself by the end of a night out........then it wasn't a good night out.'
Er.............
Question on 00:13 - Feb 25 with 1138 viewsJigsore

I feel I may be still be at the stage where turds are just bodily processes and little else. At this point one really wonders whether he wants to follow the brownish zeitgeist or simply accept his dark beige cylinders as such.

Still, there is a somewhat proud exhange to the amount of time my housemate's girlfriend will spend avoiding the sh*tter post morning dump.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Question on 07:51 - Feb 25 with 1089 viewsWilloW4

Question on 00:12 - Feb 25 by zicoshoops

Years ago, in the 70's, when I was in my pomp, (don't take the piss)
I had a mate who summed it up.......

'If you haven't shat yourself by the end of a night out........then it wasn't a good night out.'
Er.............

Which comedian was it who said..." When you get to fifty, never waste a hard on, and never trust a fart"..!?!
Question on 08:33 - Feb 25 with 1056 viewsPommyhoop

Question on 07:51 - Feb 25 by WilloW4

Which comedian was it who said..." When you get to fifty, never waste a hard on, and never trust a fart"..!?!

Jack Nicholson in The bucket List...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Question on 08:34 - Feb 25 with 1055 viewsstonebridgers

Many moons ago when I used to run a Sunday morning team there would often be the need to "drop the kids of at the pool" so if it was not done before leaving my house it would need to be completed at a mates house near our meeting place. One Sunday morning on our way to an away game the urge came for a second visit and so the driver of the car was ordered to stop at Central Middlesex Hospital casualty department so I could use the facilities.
They have since knocked down the building but I think that was down to a upgrade of the site rather than a safety concern after my deposit.
Thank god for the NHS although if I had been in BUPA the paper may have been softer.

Stonebridgers

Question on 08:49 - Feb 25 with 1042 viewsWilloW4

Question on 08:33 - Feb 25 by Pommyhoop

Jack Nicholson in The bucket List...

Good shout pommyhoop ..not a great film, but a good line.
Question on 09:17 - Feb 25 with 767 viewshopphoops

This thread's taken me through perfectly to my daily 10:15am constitutional.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Question on 09:40 - Feb 25 with 741 viewsMick_S

My brother-in-law got caught short at Kings Cross Station and headed double quick to a cubicle. He shut the door, took a seat and started to do what he had to do. All of a sudden there was a rustling sound as his new friend and next door neighbour slid a very mucky magazine under the dividing partition. Obviously, bro-in-law got very edgy, but worse was to follow, as the strange one next door attempted to balance a mirror on the top of the partition. Be careful out there...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024