Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Euro Dream Team League 14:05 - Jun 9 with 3169 viewsMarc

Couldnt see a similar thread on here, so i've set up a mini league on https://www.dreamteamfc.com/intl/

Pin - 8567382
LFW Euro Dream Team League on 14:06 - Jun 9 with 3165 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would love to, Marc, and good idea. Can't back The Sun, though. Sorry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 14:22 - Jun 9 with 3151 viewssimmo

http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/

We've done this one with work - I'll set up a league if people want to get involved

817821BW

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 17:28 - Jun 9 with 3090 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 14:22 - Jun 9 by simmo

We've done this one with work - I'll set up a league if people want to get involved

817821BW

I'm in.

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 3048 viewskarl

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 17:28 - Jun 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm in.

Me too, can't miss out totally on this festival of football!
LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:21 - Jun 9 with 3033 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:01 - Jun 9 by karl

Me too, can't miss out totally on this festival of football!

I did about 27 minutes of research earlier and I think I'm set for victory.

27 minutes too much, you say? not for me. Learned everything I know from Alan Mullery.

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:39 - Jun 9 with 3016 viewskarl

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:21 - Jun 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I did about 27 minutes of research earlier and I think I'm set for victory.

27 minutes too much, you say? not for me. Learned everything I know from Alan Mullery.

It's sad how few of the players i know, i used to have a reasonable knowledge of the backbone of most teams but now with information everywhere i am relying on having heard of a player in a random headline somewhere.
I honestly blame the Champions League for making me switch off. W**k that it is.
I'm afraid i haven't given my team a splash of green Brian, apologies for my apparent distrust but i have decided to go for a UK and Ireland free squad in a fit of pique at Scotlands absence!
LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:49 - Jun 9 with 3005 viewsFredManRave

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:39 - Jun 9 by karl

It's sad how few of the players i know, i used to have a reasonable knowledge of the backbone of most teams but now with information everywhere i am relying on having heard of a player in a random headline somewhere.
I honestly blame the Champions League for making me switch off. W**k that it is.
I'm afraid i haven't given my team a splash of green Brian, apologies for my apparent distrust but i have decided to go for a UK and Ireland free squad in a fit of pique at Scotlands absence!

Lennon will soon have The Cabbage playing Champions League football...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:06 - Jun 9 with 2993 viewskarl

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:49 - Jun 9 by FredManRave

Lennon will soon have The Cabbage playing Champions League football...

Haha, two years ago i hated that man, today i'm nodding acceptance of what he says and i can guarantee joining in with 'Lennon's Green and White Army' in a couple of months.
I blame the Champions League!
Login to get fewer ads

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:18 - Jun 9 with 2983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 22:39 - Jun 9 by karl

Ha! You are absolved for two reasons:

1) You used the correct terms UK and Ireland
2) Most of the players concerned are overpriced. I've picked Ali because during my 27 minutes of research some website told me too, and Keogh because of Zamoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Post edited 9 Jun 2016 23:19]

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:33 - Jun 9 with 2960 viewsdistortR

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:06 - Jun 9 by karl

Haha, two years ago i hated that man, today i'm nodding acceptance of what he says and i can guarantee joining in with 'Lennon's Green and White Army' in a couple of months.
I blame the Champions League!

and do you intend singing that from the stands like civilised fans do, or from the pitch?

U2 have been known to sing on football pitches, and they are uttershite.
LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:40 - Jun 9 with 2951 viewskensalriser

I picked as many Germans as I could, a couple of Spuds and the rest from a Franco-Iberian alliance. No Eastern Europeans as I'm told we have too many of those already. Or Turks, because I'm concerned about their inclusion in the Schengen zone.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 00:56 - Jun 10 with 2932 viewskarl

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 23:33 - Jun 9 by distortR

and do you intend singing that from the stands like civilised fans do, or from the pitch?

U2 have been known to sing on football pitches, and they are uttershite.

When a mere teenager i was regaled by tales of a one time member of the Loftus Road 'security' team that not only condoned but was known to take part in the odd (very) invasion of the hallowed turf, the songs sung have been lost in time but a certain Mr Thompson did not have a blue and white army , by all accounts.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 0:59]
LFW Euro Dream Team League on 07:43 - Jun 10 with 2889 viewsaston_hoop

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 14:22 - Jun 9 by simmo

817821BW

Right, I'm on this. Guaranteed victory and not a single Albanian in my squad. Was partially tempted to splash out €5.5 million on Tamas Priskin for old times sake but then thought better of it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 09:31 - Jun 10 with 2861 viewsdistortR

LFW Euro Dream Team League on 00:56 - Jun 10 by karl

When a mere teenager i was regaled by tales of a one time member of the Loftus Road 'security' team that not only condoned but was known to take part in the odd (very) invasion of the hallowed turf, the songs sung have been lost in time but a certain Mr Thompson did not have a blue and white army , by all accounts.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 0:59]

listen, my standards are so high, they are double the norm.

I stand by everything i have ever said.

It's the winkles i feel for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024