Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit. 08:34 - Jun 29 with 15853 viewsconnell10

Does anyone know what time its been shown on facebook?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kit. on 23:26 - Jun 29 with 3394 viewsMatch82

Something a little odd about the collar on the first kit but rest of it is spot on. Strong all round effort from the club and dryworld, see what happens when you actually listen to the fans?
Kit. on 23:28 - Jun 29 with 3389 viewsNeil_SI

I was fortunate to attend the kit launch and it was a really successful event, not because of the kits finally having the Hoops or the beautiful crest, or because the home kit is gorgeous and the others still very nice looking in the flesh, but because of the attitude and atmosphere around the place.

There were an awful lot of people from the club at the event. We had Les Ferdinand, Lee Hoos, Andy Sinton, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Sebastian Polter, Grant Hall, Elly Maggs, Andy Evans, Martino Chevannes, Ian Taylor, Paul Morrissey, David Scriven, Andy Watkins, Alfie Ferguson and Daniel Laryea to name a few. There were probably more.

The majority of these were in attendance both before and after the event, were happy to mingle with supporters and have a chat in a very relaxed atmosphere. To me, seeing that open nature and togetherness is a positive sign and one that bodes well for the future.

It was a pleasure to be able to talk to so many of them without feeling rushed or that they weren't interested and they hung around for a fair while afterwards, were happy to pose for pictures, sign autographs, or generally just have a chit chat. And as well as just chatting to other fans, some who you might have or might not have met before.

That's the QPR I've always remembered. That's the QPR I grew up with and loved.

It was also refreshing to really *feel* just how many staff were delighted themselves with the return to the current badge. It almost seemed it affected them as much as it has some of us and it looked sensational on the kits and around the place.

I'm really pleased I decided to attend, because it's very easy for these things to feel pretentious and fake, but that certainly wasn't the case here.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 23:29]
Kit. on 23:38 - Jun 29 with 3362 viewsPommyhoop

Love it. That home kit coupled with the new badge is a work of art. One step in getting our Rangers back!
Great work by the club.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Kit. on 23:51 - Jun 29 with 3331 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kit. on 19:59 - Jun 29 by Gloucs_R

1,675,354,987.152,309,056.1/ 10

Just gorgeous. Kit, badge, tradition, the lot.

Well done to everybody. If you put me into a giant field of the happiest bunnies in the world they would all stop, look at me and wonder what I was so happy about.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kit. on 02:01 - Jun 30 with 3244 viewstimcocking

Kit. on 23:28 - Jun 29 by Neil_SI

I was fortunate to attend the kit launch and it was a really successful event, not because of the kits finally having the Hoops or the beautiful crest, or because the home kit is gorgeous and the others still very nice looking in the flesh, but because of the attitude and atmosphere around the place.

There were an awful lot of people from the club at the event. We had Les Ferdinand, Lee Hoos, Andy Sinton, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Sebastian Polter, Grant Hall, Elly Maggs, Andy Evans, Martino Chevannes, Ian Taylor, Paul Morrissey, David Scriven, Andy Watkins, Alfie Ferguson and Daniel Laryea to name a few. There were probably more.

The majority of these were in attendance both before and after the event, were happy to mingle with supporters and have a chat in a very relaxed atmosphere. To me, seeing that open nature and togetherness is a positive sign and one that bodes well for the future.

It was a pleasure to be able to talk to so many of them without feeling rushed or that they weren't interested and they hung around for a fair while afterwards, were happy to pose for pictures, sign autographs, or generally just have a chit chat. And as well as just chatting to other fans, some who you might have or might not have met before.

That's the QPR I've always remembered. That's the QPR I grew up with and loved.

It was also refreshing to really *feel* just how many staff were delighted themselves with the return to the current badge. It almost seemed it affected them as much as it has some of us and it looked sensational on the kits and around the place.

I'm really pleased I decided to attend, because it's very easy for these things to feel pretentious and fake, but that certainly wasn't the case here.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 23:29]

Nice.

I was only thinking yesterday how bloody perfect they got the badge. And thank God i've got my hoops back, thank God. Doing my head in it was.
Kit. on 07:15 - Jun 30 with 3108 viewsRs_Holy

Kit. on 20:16 - Jun 29 by Gloucs_R

Chelsea 3rd keepers top?😁

The 5 a side kickabout I play in has red and yellow bibs so I'd love to get the 1st and 2nd goalkeepers tops for that...
Love all the kits (apart from the chelsea one).
Great work all invloved.
Kit. on 08:19 - Jun 30 with 2998 viewssimmo

The home kit and that badge =

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit. on 08:40 - Jun 30 with 2958 viewseastside_r

Beautiful
Login to get fewer ads

Kit. on 08:50 - Jun 30 with 2936 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Kit. (n/t) on 09:52 - Jun 30 with 2860 viewsMick_S

Kit. on 08:19 - Jun 30 by simmo

The home kit and that badge =

[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 9:53]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Kit. on 10:33 - Jun 30 with 2797 viewsnadera78

3rd Kit - seems weird to me but that's probably because, like others have said, it screams Huddersfield Giants.
2nd Kit - nice looking outfit but if I rocked up to play against a team wearing it I'd probably think they looked a bit soft.
1st Kit - F*ck me sideways, now that is a football kit! Not only the kit but also that badge. It's going to be the first shirt in years that I'll own that isn't from the retro collection. Beautiful.
Kit. on 10:39 - Jun 30 with 2782 viewsPunteR

One of the first things I did this morning after getting up was have another look at the new kit and badge. Its like being a kid again lol.
Love it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Kit. on 12:10 - Jul 1 with 2479 viewsLongsufferingR

Just ordered one on presale for my 5 year old. Need to get him used to the hoops before the other kids at school divert him towards other less savoury clubs.

£52 though by the time you add in a name, number and P&P!
Kit. on 12:20 - Jul 1 with 2459 viewswombat

Kit. on 12:10 - Jul 1 by LongsufferingR

Just ordered one on presale for my 5 year old. Need to get him used to the hoops before the other kids at school divert him towards other less savoury clubs.

£52 though by the time you add in a name, number and P&P!

Any idea if they will be making shirts for the little more rounded members of the fan base this year ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Kit. on 12:22 - Jul 1 with 2441 viewsLongsufferingR

Kit. on 12:20 - Jul 1 by wombat

Any idea if they will be making shirts for the little more rounded members of the fan base this year ?

Are you saying my kid's not fat?

Website says largest ones are XXXL for chest of 53.5 - 58 inches.

That's big.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 12:22]
Kit. on 12:24 - Jul 1 with 2432 viewsRs_Holy

OK… this could be controversial but I actually think it’s our best ever home kit. Just like the badge they’ve taken a classic design and added a modern twist to it… It is pretty much perfect!!!
Kit. on 12:51 - Jul 1 with 2385 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive never bought a replica shirt mainly because I think old guys look a bit silly in tops (personal opinion ) but I'm really tempted with this one. I could use it at the walking football sessions I go to. It would be a conversation piece if nothing else. Best since the Classic FM one, and a proper badge of course
Kit. on 15:46 - Jul 1 with 2266 viewsDesertBoot

£47 for a replica top. Would be good if they guaranteed this kit for two seasons.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Kit. on 16:50 - Jul 1 with 2230 viewsPunteR

Kit. on 15:46 - Jul 1 by DesertBoot

£47 for a replica top. Would be good if they guaranteed this kit for two seasons.

£47 ?. To be honest the last shirt I bought has lasted me 13 years so i probably get my moneys worth..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Kit. on 17:11 - Jul 1 with 2201 viewssimmo

Kit. on 15:46 - Jul 1 by DesertBoot

It's the £40 odd for the kids shirt I object to, it's a ridiculous price to get the kids wearing the shirts. I will struggle and I only have 1! Surely for the benefit of alienating more and more children into a life of misery supporting QPR, concessions can and should be made?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit. on 09:36 - Jul 2 with 2085 viewsPommyhoop

Kit. on 12:20 - Jul 1 by wombat

An xl with maternity cut would be perfect for me.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024