Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson 19:38 - Jul 25 with 18728 viewsaston_hoop

According to Dave Mac

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-tottenham-alex-pritchard-jon

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:39 - Aug 2 with 2568 viewsWatfordR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:46 - Aug 2 by rsonist

Brighton have been generously funded by Tony Bloom for the last seven years. Covers losses, the Amex, new training ground etc. He is very secretive and no one's quite sure how much he's worth - some say over a billion.

Poker must be paying well these days
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 16:51 - Aug 2 with 2491 viewsDorse

The Sandro point is a good one - we overspent on players that simply didn't deliver. We got a few quid back from Samba (unbelievably), Remy and Austin, even Phillips and Fer to some degree, but it has been a lesson we seem to have learned.

Hoilett is a Championship player with Champions League salary aspirations - he's getting nowhere. Sandro is very nearly the worst signing in terms of cost vs benefit, only beaten to the title by Traore. If we can keep out of the silly-money game, we might actually be better off. Think of how much Grant Hall would be worth on the open market now! Or what someone might stump up for Chery. We've shown a bit of nous for the first time since Warnock and it feels pretty good to me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 17:11 - Aug 2 with 2399 viewsderbyhoop

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:45 - Aug 2 by CroydonCaptJack

Twitter seems to be full of idiots doesn't it!

@derbyhoop says otherwise.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 2314 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 17:11 - Aug 2 by derbyhoop

@derbyhoop says otherwise.

I am not saying everyone on there is an idiot (I use it myself) but it really seems to be an embarassing medium for football fan behaviour.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 17:54 - Aug 2 with 2202 viewsDannytheR

The problem for us with FFP is that not only do we not have the millions Sandro and Caulker should in theory have been sold for - we're still paying their vast wages too.

The amount those two are costing us in relation to our actual turnover puts us in a very tight corner.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 17:55]
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 18:00 - Aug 2 with 2126 viewsterryb

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:20 - Aug 2 by LongsufferingR

Maybe that Dunk deal for £7m is actually a done deal.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2016 15:21]

Really?

Dunk for £7m? That is worse value than what we had for SWP!

Offer what you value a player at & refuse to meet these stupid inflated prices. That is a policy I would love us to adhere to!
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 2053 viewsrobith

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 15:45 - Aug 2 by CroydonCaptJack

Twitter seems to be full of idiots doesn't it!

If you think twitter is bad check out the comments on our instagram. Makes my brain melt
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 1967 viewsonlyrinmoray

Bodvarsson gone to Wolves confirmed on BBC site Oh well agree Pritchard not worth £8 million hasnt even played for the Spurs first team has he ?
Login to get fewer ads

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 08:50 - Aug 3 with 1498 viewsMytch_QPR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 18:18 - Aug 2 by robith

If you think twitter is bad check out the comments on our instagram. Makes my brain melt

I thought that was a site for posting pics of your most recent meal / girlfriend / shoes / genitalia.
I must be getting old.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 09:59 - Aug 3 with 1366 viewsLongsufferingR

Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 08:50 - Aug 3 by Mytch_QPR

I thought that was a site for posting pics of your most recent meal / girlfriend / shoes / genitalia.
I must be getting old.

It is. You get extra points if you get all four in the same picture.
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 13:53 - Aug 3 with 1086 viewsrsonist

Norwich are hijacking Pritchard's Brighton move after Villa nipped in for McCormack. It's all the rage...
Prtitchard and Bodvarsson on 18:36 - Aug 3 with 955 viewsdistortR

It's getting so bad out there, we might have to resort to looking at Scottish players.
Shudder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024