Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28040 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 7 with 6454 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm going to go with 1-4.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 7 with 6452 viewsairedale

Oooer, here we go then.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 7 with 6408 viewsmarchamjack

All this doom and gloom and just when you think it can't get any worse...along comes an actual match and it does get even worse

1-1

But as ever, hope beyond hope for a win

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Dec 7 with 6327 viewsItchySphincter

We'll lose. Heavily.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:36 - Dec 7 with 6294 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

We'll lose. Heavily.

If Bob is still here we will lose if he's gone we will win. It's the Swansea way.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:38 - Dec 7 with 6291 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:08 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

We'll lose. Heavily.

Well, to win we'd probably have to score 4, so you are probably right.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:05 - Dec 8 with 6152 viewsMrSwerve

F**k it, I'll say it. Must win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:27 - Dec 8 with 6124 viewsPapaLazarou

0-0
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:33 - Dec 8 with 6121 viewsbuilthjack

If we don't get 3 points then Bob has to go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:25 - Dec 8 with 6083 viewsraynor94

Sorry, it's 0-2 for me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:39 - Dec 8 with 6073 viewshammy

Got 5-4 written all over it ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:07 - Dec 8 with 6046 viewsLegend83

We have to hope Sunderland come to hack us to pieces because the only chance we have of scoring a goal at the moment is from a set-piece.

If the Black Cats turn up and play better football than us, regardless of the score, I think I'll pack it all in.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:09 - Dec 8 with 6044 viewsLeonWasGod

Be nice if the lino brings his flag this season. All I ask for is a bit of fairness from the officials and then we've got a chance.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:15 - Dec 8 with 5959 viewsdna

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:09 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

Be nice if the lino brings his flag this season. All I ask for is a bit of fairness from the officials and then we've got a chance.

Craig Pawson in charge saturday
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 5888 viewsspiderboy

2-1 to the swans,rouledge 39 mins siggy penalty on 75 mins,late consolation for sunderland.i,m convinced we,r going to win
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Dec 8 with 5843 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:41 - Dec 8 by spiderboy

2-1 to the swans,rouledge 39 mins siggy penalty on 75 mins,late consolation for sunderland.i,m convinced we,r going to win

Can you be more specific lol
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 8 with 5847 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Dec 8 by dcd14

Can you be more specific lol

and bobby Bradley to rip down the goalposts, Scottish style
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 8 with 5841 viewsjackjackjackjack

From Bob's press conference... "A big match, our version of a cup final"

Hey Bob, our version of a "cup final" is an actual cup final. Get out, and let us have a decent manager who knows what he's doing.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 8 with 5835 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:33 - Dec 8 by builthjack

If we don't get 3 points then Bob has to go.

If we lose this one, he might as well stay tbh until we've found a proper manager to see out the rest of this season and prepare for next season in the Championship. Although how we'd attract a decent manager to oversee the sinking of a ship already holed beneath the water line, I have no idea.

Having said that, we all saw the Palace game as a must win game and we did win (although I'm still a bit mystified about that) so if Sunderland is the next must win game, maybe we'll turn up again although their record going into this game is better than Palace's was.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Dec 8 with 5823 viewsJackSkellington

I've brought Defoe into my Fantasy PL team this week. The inevitable extra points haul will be a bit of consolation when we lose 1-4.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 8 with 5803 viewsVetchitBack

1-3

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 5770 viewsrandomperson

see it as 2-1. Late equalizer break.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 8 with 5739 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Dec 8 by JackSkellington

I've brought Defoe into my Fantasy PL team this week. The inevitable extra points haul will be a bit of consolation when we lose 1-4.

Traitor
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 8 with 5711 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 8 by jasper_T

Traitor

Truthfully, my FPL tactical nous has been fecking shocking this season. Almost every single player I've brought in has gone on an absolutely disastrous run for the next five games until I sell them and then they magically pick up again. Defoe has been on a pretty good run up until now. However I've now bought him, therefore he'll be out with an ankle ligament injury before half time Saturday. Mark my words.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 5685 viewsairedale

I hope we win on Saturday, obviously, but I also hope that we look half tidy doing so.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024