Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28999 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 8 with 2985 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

3-2 SWANS

LUMP ON

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 8 with 2963 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:25 - Dec 8 by raynor94

Sorry, it's 0-2 for me

And me
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:41 - Dec 8 with 2959 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Dec 8 by JackSkellington

I've brought Defoe into my Fantasy PL team this week. The inevitable extra points haul will be a bit of consolation when we lose 1-4.

I made him captain
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:54 - Dec 8 with 2885 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Lawro's got 1-1, which sounds more like what the score should be about 10 minutes in.

Guest celebrity Robbie Williams goes with 3-2 Swans. Go Robbie.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38236379

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 8 with 2852 viewsswanseajack4eva

It's a must win game. The players know they have to show a reaction after Spurs. I reckon we'll win it 3-1. Sunderland are a weak team along with many teams towards the bottom of the table.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 8 with 2803 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 8 by swanseajack4eva

It's a must win game. The players know they have to show a reaction after Spurs. I reckon we'll win it 3-1. Sunderland are a weak team along with many teams towards the bottom of the table.

Yeah, but they've got a couple of players who can change a game in a second or two.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:15 - Dec 8 with 2791 viewsswanseajack4eva

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 8 by airedale

Yeah, but they've got a couple of players who can change a game in a second or two.

You're right, John O'Shite can score an own goal any time ...

We too have players that can change games in a second ... e.g. Llorente in injury time vs. Palace.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 2775 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 8 by jackjackjackjack

From Bob's press conference... "A big match, our version of a cup final"

Hey Bob, our version of a "cup final" is an actual cup final. Get out, and let us have a decent manager who knows what he's doing.

He's saying that this is a 'must win game' like, maybe, a cup final?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 20:32]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Dec 8 with 2771 viewsGriffting

Hideous feeling it will be Hull all over again.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 8 with 2706 viewsDJack

This one is a true crap shoot. We need nothing less than a win as Bob is here for the rest of the season so the points are most necessary... Holy feck.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 8 with 2682 viewsBYMJacks

i am not very confident at all for saturday i think we are going to lose 2 0 but my predictions are crap so there is hope
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - Dec 8 with 2623 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 8 by swanseajack4eva

A must win game indeed.

However we'll know within the first 10 minutes if they have the bottle or not. Sunderland have certainly got the fighting spirit under Moyes at the moment.

If we haven't got it on the day then forget it....they will have it in bucketloads.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:36 - Dec 9 with 2467 viewsSoberBaker

We are going to absolutely f*cking murder them.

I'll go for 1-0.

AMOW

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:56 - Dec 9 with 2459 views34dfgdf54

Hasn't Moyes always had our number? They'll do us tomorrow. 0-3.

Early Sunderland goal followed with two late ones on the break.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 7:57]
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:07 - Dec 9 with 2450 viewsGriffting

Anyone think it could be the first time we see the Amat and Mawson combination?
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:20 - Dec 9 with 2321 viewsJokeren1943

We will win the match 3-1.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:22 - Dec 9 with 2319 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:07 - Dec 9 by Griffting

Anyone think it could be the first time we see the Amat and Mawson combination?

We need to go for some sort of stability in the back four.

He need to pick the 2 central defenders he think is best and stick with it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:14 - Dec 9 with 2251 viewsfbreath

I believe it is around this time of the week that the lucky dip of who will play Saturday is drawn.
They call it Bob's Balls.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:31 - Dec 9 with 2237 viewsGlyn1

Sunderland are 19th in the league, they're playing away, and their fans will be disappointed if they only get a draw, wow.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/predictions-for-the-swansea-game.1305537/pa

On a personal note, the last 6 results I've seen while watching the Swans have been: L, D, W, L, L, L. I'm at the match tomorrow and feel the team owes me a win so 2-1 to us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 9 with 2134 viewstomdickharry

Despite Defoe think we can win tomorrow,move off the bottom and go forward to WBA with renewed confidence.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 9 with 2062 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:31 - Dec 9 by Glyn1

Sunderland are 19th in the league, they're playing away, and their fans will be disappointed if they only get a draw, wow.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/predictions-for-the-swansea-game.1305537/pa

On a personal note, the last 6 results I've seen while watching the Swans have been: L, D, W, L, L, L. I'm at the match tomorrow and feel the team owes me a win so 2-1 to us.

They are as desperate for points as we are. The idea that you'll always take 1 point on the road goes out the window then.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 9 with 2022 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

They are as desperate for points as we are. The idea that you'll always take 1 point on the road goes out the window then.

You coming over this season Tummer?
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 1977 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:36 - Dec 9 by SoberBaker

We are going to absolutely f*cking murder them.

I'll go for 1-0.

Nil? hahahaha.

4-2 one way or the other depending on who gets to three first.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 1911 viewsClinton

Fans must hold our nerve if we go a goal down.
Stiff upper lip and a tight sphincter boys and girls.
Fortress Liberty, even if we are propping up the stiffs on the ramparts like Beau Geste.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 9 with 1853 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 9 by airedale

You coming over this season Tummer?

Can't do it this year, but we're going to plan to return for the 17/18 season, whichever league it is.

POTY 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024