Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread 19:48 - Dec 7 with 28057 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Dec 10 with 2272 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 10 by Glyn1

Tinkering? He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Starting with Llorente is what everyone has been demanding. Bringing Leon in to handle Defoe in the duel of the geriatrics makes sense. As does dropping Montero after his poop performance last time.

Yep I guess that what he gets paid for ........

I still find it difficult that 2 months in he doesn't know his best centre half pairing
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 2262 viewsskippyjack

He's pretty much f*cked whatever he does.. Rangel starting is a worry for me.. Routledge offers nothing.. Fulton and Britton need to have stormers.. Amat and Mawson need to click against Defoe.. which is unlikely.. and what is happening with our 15 million pound forward?

He needs to identify his best combination.. which he's failed to do..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 2249 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 10 by Glyn1

Starting with Llorente is what everyone has been demanding. Bringing Leon in to handle Defoe in the duel of the geriatrics makes sense. As does dropping Montero after his poop performance last time.

Agreed. We're probably ok with Rangel imo. Don't they play 442, so he'll not be pushed back as much and he gives more going forward that Naughton. Unless they've got a flyer out wide. Llorente deserves a go. Mawson not so sure. Man U will have scarred him - but hell, what's to lose?

Montero is a funny one. He can be the difference to a confident us. But when we're in disarray like now he looks a lightweight liability that we can't afford to carry. He needs more swagger and confidence, because he can be a very good player if he believes it and wants it enough. Same as Barrow. Two shrinking violets though at the mo.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 2249 viewslonglostjack

Better line-up than against Spurs but this chopping and changing at the back isn't good.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 2231 viewsAl_Bundy

Defoe plays off the last defender .. Britton will not pick him effectively.

Good to see a striker on the pitch but I see very little creativity from wide areas from Barrow and (how the feck does he still get picked) Routledge

We have no physicality in midfield dropping Fer to accommodate both Fulton and Britton I think will backfire.

Hopefully we can score early and get some confidence up somehow.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 2133 viewsPURe_Evil

On a positive note we are playing with a striker, but there is no strength in midfield and he's made changes at the back again. We need stability back there, he needs to decide what his best back four is (or at the least centre backs) and stick with them so that they can form a partnership.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 10 with 2102 viewslidojack

I wait to be corrected, but by my reckoning Bradley has selected a different back four in 7 of his 8 games.
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 2086 viewsperchrockjack

No comment

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Dec 10 with 2003 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Take Gylfi out and that midfield would struggle in League 1. Truly awful.

Just have to hope Sunderland have a poor match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 10 with 1823 viewsRevJames

Any takers on the number of times "FFS" will appear on here between now and 1650?

I'll start off with 4.....
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 10 with 1800 viewswestwalesed

Link? I'm sick in bed :(

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 10 with 1766 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Routs and Barrow switching which is interesting as that is what Laudrup used to have the wide players doing

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 10 with 1749 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

/ http:/www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 10 with 1742 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 10 by westwalesed

http://goatdee.net/178277/watch-swansea-city-vs-sunderland

Man Flu?
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 10 with 1739 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 10 by RevJames

Any takers on the number of times "FFS" will appear on here between now and 1650?

I'll start off with 4.....

Federico Fernández scores?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 10 with 1708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Taylor put in a cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 10 with 1696 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 10 by Cooperman

Federico Fernández scores?

In their net or ours?
The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 10 with 1692 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Nice cross from Taylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Dec 10 with 1676 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 10 by A_Fans_Dad

http://goatdee.net/178277/watch-swansea-city-vs-sunderland

Man Flu?

Man Flu......

Cheers :)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 10 with 1654 viewsCooperman

This may not be our best XI but I think it's our best shape.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 10 with 1607 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 10 by Cooperman

Having two centre midfielders capable of doing more than just running around chasing players but ultimately contributing absolutely thing probably helps.

I hope Jack Cork never plays a game for us again.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 10 with 1574 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 10 by Cooperman

Sticky pitch helping the slow players...!

Looking OK SO far...

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 10 with 1545 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Is it just my stream or are the lines very faint?

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Dec 10 with 1514 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rangel's composure is something we've missed. No needless 60 yard hoofs from him.

The Official Swansea City Versus Sunderland FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 10 with 1509 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Terrible decision against Barrow.ref better sort this out. They should,d be on a couple of bookings so far too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024