Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When i no im old thread 21:37 - Dec 7 with 2364 viewswgchoop

Jemain jenas is telling me about football who next scott sinclair ???
When i no im old thread on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 2322 viewsloftboy

When you say the a young scum fan,I was there when we beat you lot 6-0 and the little shít replies " that was in the olden days "

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

When i no im old thread on 23:08 - Dec 7 with 2296 views2Thomas2Bowles

The under 40's it's about formation 442, 352, 4411, full back, wingbacks
bolx if you can't defend or score goals, no formation works, it's why just about every team changes it week on week

The great Dutch side of the 70's and us in 75/76 had what was called total football, every player could play or cover all positions.

Were dave clement and Ian Gillard fullbacks or wingbacks or over laping fullbacks.
Was Dave Thomas left or right wing or right or left midfield, formation means nothing at a set piece

Biggest con artist I've heard talking about formation Glenn the kunt Hoddle, yeah over 40 but living off his playing days, never won anything as a coach/manager.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 23:11]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

When i no im old thread on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 2251 viewsisawqpratwcity

When i no im old thread on 23:08 - Dec 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

bolx if you can't defend or score goals, no formation works, it's why just about every team changes it week on week

The great Dutch side of the 70's and us in 75/76 had what was called total football, every player could play or cover all positions.

Were dave clement and Ian Gillard fullbacks or wingbacks or over laping fullbacks.
Was Dave Thomas left or right wing or right or left midfield, formation means nothing at a set piece

Biggest con artist I've heard talking about formation Glenn the kunt Hoddle, yeah over 40 but living off his playing days, never won anything as a coach/manager.

Yes, we're all waiting for QPR to emulate the great Dutch side of the 1970s.

Now I see why you think Hasselbaink deserved the sack!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

When i no im old thread on 23:58 - Dec 7 with 2234 viewskarl

When i no im old thread on 23:08 - Dec 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I always think the first 5-15 minutes of a game is where formation takes shape, play 3-5-2 and you're on top its great, getting fullbacks forward with a no. 10 supporting 2 forwards, but if things don't quite go right all of a sudden you're sitting with 5 in defence and a midfield three almost on top of them getting swamped.
You're right about the more modern game but i find players always want instruction from the manager about what they should do but when i was playing i got told on the pitch by older players what i should be doing, the managers input was in training and general ethos i thought, so reaction to a problem like this is too delayed quite often.
This is my, low level, amateur view but i do think its pretty relevant for many clubs and those last minute subs coming on being shown pages of tactics/team shape do my head in, what happened to giving a boy a game and telling him to 'just get on and raffle aboot'!
When i no im old thread on 01:08 - Dec 8 with 2209 viewsBoston

I know I'm old because you're "When i no im old thread", is giving me a headache.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

When i no im old thread on 13:26 - Dec 8 with 2032 viewsR_from_afar

Whilst I wouldn't say he is the worst football pundit, there have been times when he has banged on about what a player should or shouldn't do when he himself was guilty of exactly the same faults during his playing days.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

When i no im old thread on 15:18 - Dec 8 with 1987 viewskensalriser

Is it when your ks and ws go missing?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024