Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December 01:28 - Dec 28 with 2316 viewsNov77

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 01:33 - Dec 28 with 2307 viewsFDC

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 02:29 - Dec 28 with 2283 viewsFloridaR

Rofl

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 10:15 - Dec 28 with 2161 viewskomradkirk

classic
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 16:46 - Dec 28 with 1786 viewsPinnerPaul

and Player of the Month anyone?
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 17:21 - Dec 28 with 1749 viewsClay_Burton

We've still got another match to play before the month is out. I fear that it won't make any difference to the poll though.
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 18:14 - Dec 28 with 1691 viewsLongsufferingR

How come nobody's voting for the red one? Was by far the best of that goal.
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 1676 viewsLblock

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 18:14 - Dec 28 by LongsufferingR

I just did --- but I feel a fraud as I was already walking to the Queen Adelaide when that one went in.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 19:31 - Dec 28 with 1633 viewsjohncharles

Poll of the year

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 20:11 - Dec 28 with 1588 viewsNorthernr

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 18:14 - Dec 28 by LongsufferingR

I'm surprised sky blue Lynch v Wolves isn't polling better. Great strike that one.
December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 20:14 - Dec 28 with 1576 viewsFredManRave

It's typical of the melancholy within the fans at the moment that only 27 have actually voted so far. I'm sure if the players could see this they'd question why they bother...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 1555 viewsNov77

Draw another blank on Saturday and the club are going to have to rename it as the 'month of the goal' competition

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 17:16 - Dec 31 with 1334 viewsHollowayRanger

I DEMAND A NEW POLL !!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December on 05:39 - Jan 1 with 1251 viewsessextaxiboy

I am trying to vote for Sylla but I cant find it on there ??
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 11:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024