Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder we're in a mess 11:56 - Jan 7 with 3879 viewsstevestrange

So I'm currently on holiday in south east Asia , so I've been using uncle Tony's wonderful airline. So far I've taken 3 flights and not one has left on time (at least 30mins late) and not only that, they give you the in flight meals 10 mins before landing. Utter shambles. No wonder we're crap on the pitch. Just saying....
No wonder we're in a mess on 12:03 - Jan 7 with 3852 viewsMelakaRanger

I think you are being quite unfair to AA. maybe you have just been very unlucky?

I lived in Malaysia for 8 years. I must have used Air Asia and Air Asia X for over 50 flights in that time. I only had more than a short delay on maybe 2 occasions (both flights out of Singapore)

My experience of AA and AAX compared to using Easyjet and Ryanair here in the UK is that Air Asia is the far superior airline.

My experience of the food has always been that it is not only tasty and cheap but always served in a timely manner. Of course I always prebooked my food. Prebooked customers were always served first. Then the trolley would go down the aisle for the 'on spec' dining customers.

To anyone wishing to fly around SE Asia, who doesn't want to pay for full price airlines like Singapore Air, I would use Air Asia every time.

Equally I can recommend Singapore Air business class:)
No wonder we're in a mess on 12:09 - Jan 7 with 3826 views1MoreBrightonR

No wonder we're in a mess on 12:03 - Jan 7 by MelakaRanger

I think you are being quite unfair to AA. maybe you have just been very unlucky?

I lived in Malaysia for 8 years. I must have used Air Asia and Air Asia X for over 50 flights in that time. I only had more than a short delay on maybe 2 occasions (both flights out of Singapore)

My experience of AA and AAX compared to using Easyjet and Ryanair here in the UK is that Air Asia is the far superior airline.

My experience of the food has always been that it is not only tasty and cheap but always served in a timely manner. Of course I always prebooked my food. Prebooked customers were always served first. Then the trolley would go down the aisle for the 'on spec' dining customers.

To anyone wishing to fly around SE Asia, who doesn't want to pay for full price airlines like Singapore Air, I would use Air Asia every time.

Got to agree with this...Not used it nearly as much (maybe 7 times) and it's always been a great experience and unbelievably cheap.
No wonder we're in a mess on 12:18 - Jan 7 with 3786 viewsPunteR

Maybe Tony should increase the flight tickets and make the football ones cheaper..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

No wonder we're in a mess on 12:19 - Jan 7 with 3786 viewsQPR_John

Could it be that a plane not leaving on time is not necessarily down to the airline.
No wonder we're in a mess on 12:25 - Jan 7 with 3762 viewsLongsufferingR

Thanks Tone!
No wonder we're in a mess on 17:30 - Jan 7 with 3484 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Have to say, similar experience to myself on all fronts.

Plus it has to be said, AA does have the gamiest minxes as stewardesses.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

No wonder we're in a mess on 17:36 - Jan 7 with 3453 viewsted_hendrix

If your talking crap airlines take a flight with Biman Airlines. (Bangladesh)

Hold tight

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No wonder we're in a mess on 18:01 - Jan 7 with 3382 viewsLblock

I am amazed by Bungle - how does he stay in business in his other interests?!?

Personally I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog
I'm sure he'd come back with a rubbish bin, a Wendy house and Sandra at the end of the lead

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

No wonder we're in a mess on 20:17 - Jan 7 with 3229 viewsolderR

No wonder we're in a mess on 12:19 - Jan 7 by QPR_John

Could it be that a plane not leaving on time is not necessarily down to the airline.

No. Read this board.

Everything is TF's fault.
No wonder we're in a mess on 20:30 - Jan 7 with 3180 viewstimcocking

I'd say you were very lucky! Air asia is almost always a little late leaving in my experience. Cheap though.
No wonder we're in a mess on 01:51 - Jan 8 with 3010 viewsFredManRave

No wonder we're in a mess on 12:19 - Jan 7 by QPR_John

Leaves in the air?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

No wonder we're in a mess on 10:07 - Jan 8 with 2799 viewsenfieldargh

Flown AA many times never had a problem and yes them stewardesses :-)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

No wonder we're in a mess on 15:11 - Jan 8 with 2710 viewsTacticalR

No wonder we're in a mess on 18:01 - Jan 7 by Lblock

I am amazed by Bungle - how does he stay in business in his other interests?!?

Personally I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog
I'm sure he'd come back with a rubbish bin, a Wendy house and Sandra at the end of the lead

The best guide we have as to how Fernandes does business are luckycharm's posts from 2012 onwards on qprreport.

http://qprreport.proboards.com/user/1397/recent

(by default they are displayed in reverse date order (latest dates first) - I recommend reading the oldest posts first)

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024