Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73811 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:02 - Jan 9 with 5721 viewsItchySphincter

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:30 - Jan 9 by morningstar

I don't. I'm assuming he hasn't as he's asking if anyone can reproduce it on here 17 years later! I just find it strange that someone would request that? Lee is a good guy and a family man.

It was front page of the Daily Mirror, shouldn't be too difficult to find online. Around about '94 I'd guess.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:05 - Jan 9 with 5695 viewsNeath_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:59 - Jan 9 by FieryJack

Don't know him, never met him, but judging by what I read in the book - and by the front cover photograph - any reasonable person would take him to be a big-headed, swaggering, obnoxious bully-boy, a nasty intimidator.

Am willing to be proved wrong, tho'.

You're very wrong.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:09 - Jan 9 with 5655 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:59 - Jan 9 by FieryJack

Don't know him, never met him, but judging by what I read in the book - and by the front cover photograph - any reasonable person would take him to be a big-headed, swaggering, obnoxious bully-boy, a nasty intimidator.

Am willing to be proved wrong, tho'.

Actually he's always very nice when I bump into him.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 9 with 5592 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:06 - Jan 9 by morningstar

I spoke with Llyn Phillips about that game and he told me that the info he had was that there would be 30 max travelling down by train and he was there at Plymouth station with a few local plod ready to get us tied up nicely. He admitted he couldn't believe it when 200 of us got off! Bye Llyn, see ya laterz!

Lyn was fine as long as we could keep the likes of Tenko from him, hence the reason why he wasn't in the loop, in fact the same reason why the board got him booted 😂
Couldn't keep it shut.

Fck me did we have a turn out that day.

Seriously.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:17 - Jan 9 with 5591 viewsmaltmate302

Good evening gentlemen,

The reason I'm posting on here is to set the record straight about my good friend Andrew Tooze. As some of you have alluded to the report in the Evening Post is inaccurate on so many levels. I will now attempt to set the record straight and tell you all what actually happened.

On the evening in question the 2 men approached Andrews taxi for a lift. Three taxi drivers had already refused to take them due to their drunken state and obnoxious behaviour. He agreed to take them but as they were travelling one of them said he felt sick so Andrew pulled over to leave him out of the taxi. Then Andrew went to his boot to get some kitchen roll so that the guy could clean himself up after being sick. One of the men then saw the baseball bat and struck Andrew repeatedly and viciously with it ,leaving him with a punctured lung and an assortment of other injuries. Also they stole his money and threw the contents of his boot down the road.

At no time did Andrew attempt to assault these individuals because if he had, as some of you know, the outcome would have been very different, Andrew Tooze doesn't need a baseball bat to beat up two drunks.

He was subsequently advised by the prosecution that the men were pleading guilty to GBH and they told him to accept that because in a court case they would start talking about his book and attempt to discredit his reputation . He went along with their recommendation so he therefore was not allowed to defend the allegations made against him in the courtroom. The Judge actually believed that Andrew attacked two drunks with a baseball bat.The Judge admitted that he had read Andrews book and this obviously led to him having a poor view of him and this has led to a grave injustice. Let's be honest about things, why would 2 men who had been attacked by by a 20 stone man with a baseball bat plead guilty to GBH for defending themselves. There is a rumour going around that the 2 men were police grasses and, given today's court case, I'm not inclined to disagree with that allegation. Actually the men were in such a state from drinking and drug taking all day I'm suprised that the Judge could believe a word that came out of their mouths. Andrews a good guy and he doesn't deserve this because of a book he wrote 11 years ago.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:18 - Jan 9 with 5582 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:05 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

You're very wrong.

I'm not sure why anyone would judge anyone from back then if they don't know them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 5502 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:17 - Jan 9 by maltmate302

Good evening gentlemen,

The reason I'm posting on here is to set the record straight about my good friend Andrew Tooze. As some of you have alluded to the report in the Evening Post is inaccurate on so many levels. I will now attempt to set the record straight and tell you all what actually happened.

On the evening in question the 2 men approached Andrews taxi for a lift. Three taxi drivers had already refused to take them due to their drunken state and obnoxious behaviour. He agreed to take them but as they were travelling one of them said he felt sick so Andrew pulled over to leave him out of the taxi. Then Andrew went to his boot to get some kitchen roll so that the guy could clean himself up after being sick. One of the men then saw the baseball bat and struck Andrew repeatedly and viciously with it ,leaving him with a punctured lung and an assortment of other injuries. Also they stole his money and threw the contents of his boot down the road.

At no time did Andrew attempt to assault these individuals because if he had, as some of you know, the outcome would have been very different, Andrew Tooze doesn't need a baseball bat to beat up two drunks.

He was subsequently advised by the prosecution that the men were pleading guilty to GBH and they told him to accept that because in a court case they would start talking about his book and attempt to discredit his reputation . He went along with their recommendation so he therefore was not allowed to defend the allegations made against him in the courtroom. The Judge actually believed that Andrew attacked two drunks with a baseball bat.The Judge admitted that he had read Andrews book and this obviously led to him having a poor view of him and this has led to a grave injustice. Let's be honest about things, why would 2 men who had been attacked by by a 20 stone man with a baseball bat plead guilty to GBH for defending themselves. There is a rumour going around that the 2 men were police grasses and, given today's court case, I'm not inclined to disagree with that allegation. Actually the men were in such a state from drinking and drug taking all day I'm suprised that the Judge could believe a word that came out of their mouths. Andrews a good guy and he doesn't deserve this because of a book he wrote 11 years ago.

That sounds more like it

I'm just glad I'm not one of those two idiots because I'd be willing to bet that some time in the future they'll be taking a trip to one of those local hospitals

Talk about picking on the wrong man
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 5487 viewsmaltmate302

Also if Andrew Tooze had instigated an attack with a baseball bat, why was he not charged. There wasn't a mark on these individuals and I really don't understand how a Judge could believe that two drunks could get the better of Toozey when he's supposidly attacking them with a large weapon
Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:37 - Jan 9 with 5424 viewsLoyal

Good evening gentlemen,

Andrew is a good guy, no doubt.
I'm not sure about him writing that book Mind 😂 Wallis and that Chelsea bloke who released it had a big hand in it. He was at Millwall away and was astonished at our turn out. As were an elusive Millwall.

( no runners, remember that jacks ) 😂

Two perspectives are always good. However, personally knowing him well I don't care what happened, he is who he is, and he does what he does - and did what he did.
He doesn't need excusing, we walk our own paths, and toozey can walk with the best of them.

Don't feel you have to stand up for him, many know the comments by the judge alone are worthy of an appeal by the prosecution on the sentences handed down and the reasoning for doing so. As for police grasses and contacts, it happens everywhere ( even in the tightest football firms, trust me ) and soils any real reasoning and is seen as a poor starting point defending anyone, especially a good friend.

I bet he is laughing into his cup of tea tonight, and I don't blame him.

Swansea Loyal.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 21:39]

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:37 - Jan 9 with 5419 viewsdickythorpe

They would have to be drunkards or druggies to start on a man mountain like Tooze!!!!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:40 - Jan 9 with 5390 viewsJack123

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:30 - Jan 9 by maltmate302

Also if Andrew Tooze had instigated an attack with a baseball bat, why was he not charged. There wasn't a mark on these individuals and I really don't understand how a Judge could believe that two drunks could get the better of Toozey when he's supposidly attacking them with a large weapon

Thank you for explaining what happened! The prosecution lawyer sounds a right twa* as well as the judge.. Toozey should take this further, absolute disgrace, if it's not bad enough being hospitalised for four days, to then get your name dragged through the mud, is unacceptable.

libera nos a malo

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:44 - Jan 9 with 5355 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Lyn was fine as long as we could keep the likes of Tenko from him, hence the reason why he wasn't in the loop, in fact the same reason why the board got him booted 😂
Couldn't keep it shut.

Fck me did we have a turn out that day.

Seriously.

That is so true on both counts.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:48 - Jan 9 with 5310 viewsbritferry

March 19th was a Saturday and the final day of the 2016 6 nations, it says the incident happened on the 20th, so was that the early hours or the Sunday night?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 5259 viewsmorningstar

Hey Dar, this thread of yours didn't go to plan did it?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:55 - Jan 9 with 5249 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:54 - Jan 9 by morningstar

Hey Dar, this thread of yours didn't go to plan did it?

What was the plan Gary?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:04 - Jan 9 with 5195 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:55 - Jan 9 by Darran

What was the plan Gary?

It's quite evident that you thought it was very funny that a few of your local guys put a man in intensive care for 4 days. Do you still think it's funny?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:24 - Jan 9 with 5061 viewsOldjack

Good evening gentlemen,

Now that makes sense. Notconfusd.com any more , cheers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:25 - Jan 9 with 5054 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:04 - Jan 9 by morningstar

It's quite evident that you thought it was very funny that a few of your local guys put a man in intensive care for 4 days. Do you still think it's funny?

Yes I'm wetting myself.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:26 - Jan 9 with 5045 viewsDarran

It's all kicking off on the EP Facebook page.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 4979 viewsBanosswan

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:26 - Jan 9 by Darran

It's all kicking off on the EP Facebook page.

All a bit sad

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 4975 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:59 - Jan 9 by exiledclaseboy

So they beat a bloke so badly that he's in intensive care for four days and get a non-custodial sentence seemingly cos the judge read the book

That's weird.

I'd suspect the book was only part of it.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 22:39]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 4972 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:25 - Jan 9 by Darran

Yes I'm wetting myself.

I don't wish to know what you do to yourself 8 times a day. I'm asking you if you think it's funny that a man was put in intensive care for 4 days, and robbed of the money he earned for himself and his family by a pair of cvnts, who were in fact found guilty of the crime they committed! Do you think it's funny as per your original post?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:38 - Jan 9 with 4954 viewsGixerJack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:52 - Jan 9 by airedale

Nothing worse than a bloke in a wig imo.

Yes there is, a wig and high heels....
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 9 with 4945 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 by morningstar

I don't wish to know what you do to yourself 8 times a day. I'm asking you if you think it's funny that a man was put in intensive care for 4 days, and robbed of the money he earned for himself and his family by a pair of cvnts, who were in fact found guilty of the crime they committed! Do you think it's funny as per your original post?

Yes I'm wetting myself.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 4904 viewsJack123

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 by blueytheblue

I'd suspect the book was only part of it.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 22:39]

Don't believe a word of the ep article!! ffs..There is no mention of any injuries to the 2 that had supposedly been clobbered by toozey swinging a bat.. I'm no thug, and I don't own a baseball bat, but I know one swing of it..or quick jab, and they are fcked. 2 pissheads on their way home..Within 0.5 seconds they would be minus all their teeth, and 2 broken hooters..

Edit after a think 2.3 seconds
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 22:47]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024