Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73812 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 4292 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:38 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Think people completely missed your point, Dazzer.

If that was say Anus people on here would be moralising about karma, laughing about it, "deserved it" et al.

Anus isn't a friend, big difference.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:58 - Jan 10 with 4090 views34dfgdf54

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:50 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

I thought he was pointing out that the outpouring of concern wasn't matched by the outpouring of concern for victims of football hooliganism.

Which, like it or not, is a valid point.

If I was a taxi driver, I wouldn't have one in the boot, I would have one by the side of me.

You pick up some pi*ssed up pshycho you want an insurance policy these days I'm afraid.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:18 - Jan 10 with 4034 viewsUppa_Swans

Nothing wrong with carrying a baseball bat in your car, even more so when you're a cabbie doing the Wind St shift. The pub I used to work in had a baseball bat hidden behind the bar and I think this is similar.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 14:28]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:35 - Jan 10 with 3983 viewsbritferry

U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy: "speak softly, and carry a big stick."

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:41 - Jan 10 with 3957 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:56 - Jan 10 by Loyal

Anus isn't a friend, big difference.

Anus hasn't got any friends? What about CaRl?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:04 - Jan 10 with 3801 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:41 - Jan 10 by Darran

Anus hasn't got any friends? What about CaRl?

Ankles isn't so much a friend, more of a buttplug.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:23 - Jan 10 with 3753 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:18 - Jan 10 by Uppa_Swans

Nothing wrong with carrying a baseball bat in your car, even more so when you're a cabbie doing the Wind St shift. The pub I used to work in had a baseball bat hidden behind the bar and I think this is similar.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 14:28]

There are two assaults of local taxi drivers that have made the SWEP over the last few years that rather stick in my memory......One where a 60 + years of age driver was attacked by two 'Irish - accented' twentysomethings who refused to pay and used their swinging belts n' buckles has weapons. The other where another taxi driver was assaulted and off work because of a robbery/assault.

I see self-protection by taxi drivers to be no surprise whatsoever and I know a taxi-driver neighbour who refuses weekend/late night work. I guess it's hardly a nice job.

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:20 - Jan 10 with 3612 viewsSoberBaker

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:23 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

There are two assaults of local taxi drivers that have made the SWEP over the last few years that rather stick in my memory......One where a 60 + years of age driver was attacked by two 'Irish - accented' twentysomethings who refused to pay and used their swinging belts n' buckles has weapons. The other where another taxi driver was assaulted and off work because of a robbery/assault.

I see self-protection by taxi drivers to be no surprise whatsoever and I know a taxi-driver neighbour who refuses weekend/late night work. I guess it's hardly a nice job.

Dangerous job this taxi malarkey...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/4105353.stm

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:45 - Jan 10 with 3533 viewsDafyddHuw

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:15 - Jan 9 by Wingstandwood

I have always had a lot of respect for taxi drivers and treat them with the utmost courtesy (always gives a tip) and respect. Because they really do have to put up with an absolute load of sh't on the weekend.

Rubbish. No one is forcing them to be taxi drivers. They can do another job if they don't like the conditions.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:46 - Jan 10 with 3527 viewsDafyddHuw

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:01 - Jan 9 by britferry

Is this the same Tooze?

Andy Robinson's let himself go.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:02 - Jan 10 with 3481 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:45 - Jan 10 by DafyddHuw

Rubbish. No one is forcing them to be taxi drivers. They can do another job if they don't like the conditions.

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:03 - Jan 10 with 3478 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:11 - Jan 10 by Darran

It's good to see drama queenery is alive and well on Planetswans in 2017 anyway.

I wasn't laughing at Andrew I know Andrew but I bet some of you wańkers have some lovely stories about fans of other clubs getting battered over the years eh? Pity mun what about the worry for their family and friends? Oh hang on that other fella,that other human being that was put in hospital was supporting another club wasn't he,hahahahaha really funny that one is.

Fuçking hypocritical pricks on here aye,

You absolute fvcking idiot! If you know Andrew as you claim, then you would also know that he would never in a million years do that to another person. And likewise i' m sure that some of us vvankers have never rejoiced in another person being battered just because they supported another club! In fact, in all my years i cannot remember a fan of another club being battered and put in hospital! You really are something fvckin else aren't you.

Hypocritical pricks? You've lost the fvckin plot man!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:04 - Jan 10 with 3472 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:03 - Jan 10 by morningstar

You absolute fvcking idiot! If you know Andrew as you claim, then you would also know that he would never in a million years do that to another person. And likewise i' m sure that some of us vvankers have never rejoiced in another person being battered just because they supported another club! In fact, in all my years i cannot remember a fan of another club being battered and put in hospital! You really are something fvckin else aren't you.

Hypocritical pricks? You've lost the fvckin plot man!

Where the fuçk have I said he did it to another person Mr Boring Çunt?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:11 - Jan 10 with 3440 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:04 - Jan 10 by Darran

Where the fuçk have I said he did it to another person Mr Boring Çunt?

Did i say you did? Read the post again you thick tvvat.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:16 - Jan 10 with 3412 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:11 - Jan 10 by morningstar

Did i say you did? Read the post again you thick tvvat.

Prick.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:31 - Jan 10 with 3365 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:16 - Jan 10 by Darran

Prick.

Obviously i must be if i pull you up for thinking it's funny that someone ends up in intensive care with concussive head injuries, a partially collapsed lung, three broken ribs, fractures to the cheek and eye socket, and a damaged spine whilst at work earning money for his family, because seemingly the attack was carried out by a few of your local lads! You must be so proud! And of course an even bigger prick for questioning your outrageous claims that other posters who have criticised you in this thread have revelled in tales of fans of other clubs being beaten and hospitalised! Ffs Darran, what's your game eh?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:33 - Jan 10 with 3354 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:31 - Jan 10 by morningstar

Obviously i must be if i pull you up for thinking it's funny that someone ends up in intensive care with concussive head injuries, a partially collapsed lung, three broken ribs, fractures to the cheek and eye socket, and a damaged spine whilst at work earning money for his family, because seemingly the attack was carried out by a few of your local lads! You must be so proud! And of course an even bigger prick for questioning your outrageous claims that other posters who have criticised you in this thread have revelled in tales of fans of other clubs being beaten and hospitalised! Ffs Darran, what's your game eh?

My local lads?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 3346 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:33 - Jan 10 by Darran

My local lads?

The Dazzer posse.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 18:35]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:42 - Jan 10 with 3311 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:33 - Jan 10 by Darran

My local lads?

So your only reply is to reference something which is clearly a figure of speech as you well know. Try answering the rest of it you clown.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:44 - Jan 10 with 3298 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:42 - Jan 10 by morningstar

So your only reply is to reference something which is clearly a figure of speech as you well know. Try answering the rest of it you clown.

My local lads?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:57 - Jan 10 with 4356 viewsattila_the_hun

this picture is not funny at all, I repeat NOT funny at all ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1282562081786676&set=p.1282562081786676&

"I'm Free"

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:03 - Jan 10 with 4323 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:57 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

this picture is not funny at all, I repeat NOT funny at all ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1282562081786676&set=p.1282562081786676&

Lookout Morningstar is going to get you for that.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:07 - Jan 10 with 4298 viewsattila_the_hun

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:03 - Jan 10 by Darran

Lookout Morningstar is going to get you for that.

I don't know who Moaningstar is but I can only say i'm terrified

"I'm Free"

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:12 - Jan 10 with 4271 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:07 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

I don't know who Moaningstar is but I can only say i'm terrified

He's the message board police,well he's not really but he thinks he is.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 with 4252 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:31 - Jan 10 by morningstar

I don't know any people that I've been down the vetch or liberty with or on away trips that would want to see other fans hospitalized. He's making his usual sweeping generalizations without engaging his brain before typing again.

A sad thread and he keeps digging himself a deeper hole with every post.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024