Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73906 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:47 - Jan 10 with 3288 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:26 - Jan 10 by WarwickHunt

If the streak of piss has half a brain he'll be looking at emigrating. Pronto.

I'm glad I'm not Phil Mallon or the other idiot that's for sure.

They may not be in jail but they're far from being out of the woods. People are forgetting that Toozey's got plenty of friends that are seething about this and more than a few of them are serious nutters. If ever anyone wasn't safe walking the streets then this is them.

I was talking with a colleague today who knows Tooze and his circle of friends, he told me that these two were dead men walking if they stayed living locally and of it was him he'd already wouod have buggered off out of Wales
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:49 - Jan 10 with 3273 viewsTheResurrection

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:21 - Jan 10 by morningstar

Why, Chris has not posted on this thread so why bring him into it?

I've just gone through it now after seeing Mojo's post on FB and realised the thread about Ferry Boys was about it.

Darran loves this sort of thing - a real tvvatty thing to post on here especially with the thread title as it reads and the reaction he was obviously looking for.

Tooze is a genuinely top bloke, warm and funny and yeah, he can handle himself, and looking at that skinny kunt Mallon, he'd have no problems there whatsoever, but in no way have I ever seen or heard of him bullying or intimidating anyone. He got caught up in the football thing as many of us did but that was a long time ago. He's also getting on as we all are so 2 jumped up vvankers puking up in the back of your cab is all you need - and then they gloat about it on social media. Says it all about them and i'm sure they'll think twice before a night out in Swansea again. Lastly, putting a man doing his job in IC for 4 days with those injuries and they're still free to walk the streets?? Shocking.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:52 - Jan 10 with 3252 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:49 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

I've just gone through it now after seeing Mojo's post on FB and realised the thread about Ferry Boys was about it.

Darran loves this sort of thing - a real tvvatty thing to post on here especially with the thread title as it reads and the reaction he was obviously looking for.

Tooze is a genuinely top bloke, warm and funny and yeah, he can handle himself, and looking at that skinny kunt Mallon, he'd have no problems there whatsoever, but in no way have I ever seen or heard of him bullying or intimidating anyone. He got caught up in the football thing as many of us did but that was a long time ago. He's also getting on as we all are so 2 jumped up vvankers puking up in the back of your cab is all you need - and then they gloat about it on social media. Says it all about them and i'm sure they'll think twice before a night out in Swansea again. Lastly, putting a man doing his job in IC for 4 days with those injuries and they're still free to walk the streets?? Shocking.

So it's all over Twitter,all over Facebook,on the Evening Post site but shouldn't be on here?

Oh ok then.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:53 - Jan 10 with 3240 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:47 - Jan 10 by BigPhilG

They may not be in jail but they're far from being out of the woods. People are forgetting that Toozey's got plenty of friends that are seething about this and more than a few of them are serious nutters. If ever anyone wasn't safe walking the streets then this is them.

I was talking with a colleague today who knows Tooze and his circle of friends, he told me that these two were dead men walking if they stayed living locally and of it was him he'd already wouod have buggered off out of Wales

The sheer stupidity, naivety, foolhardiness and lemming like behaviour of that Mallon guy goes off the scale. The guy seems the type to go skydiving with a lead parachute canopy!

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:55 - Jan 10 with 3223 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:49 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

This is it.
Nothing more to say, but this guy Phil.
Oh dear.
JF, some of your questions are answered.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:58 - Jan 10 with 3193 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:53 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

The sheer stupidity, naivety, foolhardiness and lemming like behaviour of that Mallon guy goes off the scale. The guy seems the type to go skydiving with a lead parachute canopy!

I think he may well do 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:58 - Jan 10 with 3187 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:47 - Jan 10 by BigPhilG

I don't condone this either. It is what it is, any further violent acts in retribution will not right any wrongs.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:59 - Jan 10 with 3172 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:53 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

Sums him up perfectly I think
Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:05 - Jan 10 with 3137 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:52 - Jan 10 by Darran

So it's all over Twitter,all over Facebook,on the Evening Post site but shouldn't be on here?

Oh ok then.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys.

lol = laughing out loud.

That is the the original post that you made!

It's ok for it to be on here, but once again, you've made a total cvnt of yourself but too fvckin ignorant to see it!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:07 - Jan 10 with 3122 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:05 - Jan 10 by morningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys.

lol = laughing out loud.

That is the the original post that you made!

It's ok for it to be on here, but once again, you've made a total cvnt of yourself but too fvckin ignorant to see it!

Out of curiosity WTF is to you then Mr Bore?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:14 - Jan 10 with 4510 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:07 - Jan 10 by Darran

Out of curiosity WTF is to you then Mr Bore?

Really! Darran you're getting more idiotic with every post you make on this thread which you have started! WTF is it to do with me when you laugh at someone i know very well being put in intensive care by a pair of cvnts whilst out trying to earn a wage for himself and his family? Show some decency man and give it up!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 10 with 4499 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:14 - Jan 10 by morningstar

Really! Darran you're getting more idiotic with every post you make on this thread which you have started! WTF is it to do with me when you laugh at someone i know very well being put in intensive care by a pair of cvnts whilst out trying to earn a wage for himself and his family? Show some decency man and give it up!

Prick.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:18 - Jan 10 with 4491 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:58 - Jan 10 by morningstar

I don't condone this either. It is what it is, any further violent acts in retribution will not right any wrongs.

Spot on.

Poll: Tory leader

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:22 - Jan 10 with 4460 viewsTheResurrection

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 10 by Darran

Prick.

Just be a man and facking apologise you utter kunt!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:25 - Jan 10 with 4424 viewsdickythorpe

Is the judge playing a game here?

I mean if these two gimps go missing or hurt anytime soon, it won't take a genius too long to figure out what happened to them.

Trying to pinch 3 here?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:33 - Jan 10 with 4364 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:22 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:36 - Jan 10 with 4339 viewsPURe_Evil

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:25 - Jan 10 by dickythorpe

Is the judge playing a game here?

I mean if these two gimps go missing or hurt anytime soon, it won't take a genius too long to figure out what happened to them.

Trying to pinch 3 here?

If those two go missing how will he be pinching 3? Genius...
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:44 - Jan 10 with 4265 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:22 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

He can't do that mun. He's shown by his responses that he ain't man enough to! Shocked i am mind. Thought he had more about him, but hey, you live and and learn eh!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:49 - Jan 10 with 4228 viewsdickythorpe

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:36 - Jan 10 by PURe_Evil

If those two go missing how will he be pinching 3? Genius...

Work it out!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:56 - Jan 10 with 4172 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:44 - Jan 10 by morningstar

He can't do that mun. He's shown by his responses that he ain't man enough to! Shocked i am mind. Thought he had more about him, but hey, you live and and learn eh!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:09 - Jan 10 with 4114 viewsBoot

I've known Tooze for years, trained in the same gyms,been on stay aways and consider him to be a genuine guy and great fun on a night out. Regardless of the book (which he was not the main contributor), I've never witnessed him initiating any trouble. Thankfully I've never had the misfortune of meeting Darren,and hopefully never will. Any so called man that is prepared to lol about this incident is a true dick and comes across as a bitter and twisted f**kwit!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:12 - Jan 10 with 4087 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:09 - Jan 10 by Boot

I've known Tooze for years, trained in the same gyms,been on stay aways and consider him to be a genuine guy and great fun on a night out. Regardless of the book (which he was not the main contributor), I've never witnessed him initiating any trouble. Thankfully I've never had the misfortune of meeting Darren,and hopefully never will. Any so called man that is prepared to lol about this incident is a true dick and comes across as a bitter and twisted f**kwit!

Blimey who the fuçk are you?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:16 - Jan 10 with 4061 viewsBoot

......and that's your best response? At least you didn't disagree with me!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:22 - Jan 10 with 4005 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:16 - Jan 10 by Boot

......and that's your best response? At least you didn't disagree with me!

Im not an argumentative person mate I just can't say I've noticed you before.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:26 - Jan 10 with 3973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:22 - Jan 10 by Darran

Im not an argumentative person mate I just can't say I've noticed you before.

People are signing up for planet swans just to let you know how much of a tw*t you are.
Phil will be delighted. Good work.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024