Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73907 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:30 - Jan 10 with 4006 viewsa_Swanderful_life

I don't really get this particular thread, you have spent the entire evening defending your cheap shots at someone who was badly hurt, is that the highlight of your evening, is this your entire social life trolling, and what does the title mean anyway, are the ferry boys the meanest tweeters in south wales? just give it up and move on
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys (n/t) on 22:30 - Jan 10 with 4004 viewsBoot

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:12 - Jan 10 by Darran

Blimey who the fuçk are you?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:32 - Jan 10 with 3972 viewsMurph75

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:30 - Jan 10 by a_Swanderful_life

I don't really get this particular thread, you have spent the entire evening defending your cheap shots at someone who was badly hurt, is that the highlight of your evening, is this your entire social life trolling, and what does the title mean anyway, are the ferry boys the meanest tweeters in south wales? just give it up and move on

They're very similar to the Jersey boys.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:37 - Jan 10 with 3923 viewsBoot

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:12 - Jan 10 by Darran

Blimey who the fuçk are you?

Not argumentative and that's your first response to a post of mine.......I beg to differ!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 10 with 3909 viewsRancid

Both families battled it out facebook last night apparently.Toozy is a big guy but is he a fighter and does he have it in his heart to really hurt someone like the fella at the front of the pic would? I dont think so, hes a big softy and just looks the part.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:41 - Jan 10 with 3896 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:37 - Jan 10 by Boot

Not argumentative and that's your first response to a post of mine.......I beg to differ!

i was replying to darran - i agreed with you
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:44 - Jan 10 with 3874 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:22 - Jan 10 by Darran

Im not an argumentative person mate I just can't say I've noticed you before.

In fairness he's probably only noticed you because of the utter cvnt you've made of yourself on here!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:46 - Jan 10 with 3839 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:41 - Jan 10 by a_Swanderful_life

Thank you.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:48 - Jan 10 with 3824 viewsa_Swanderful_life

ok not my topic im out of here - feel like i wandered into the sea and upto my chest. this is what it must have felt to be a Cardiff fan enjoy your discussion!!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:49 - Jan 10 with 3806 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:48 - Jan 10 by a_Swanderful_life

ok not my topic im out of here - feel like i wandered into the sea and upto my chest. this is what it must have felt to be a Cardiff fan enjoy your discussion!!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:57 - Jan 10 with 3753 viewsBoot

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:41 - Jan 10 by a_Swanderful_life

Yeah cheers, just find it difficult to comprehend what exactly he finds laughable about this whole episode.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:03 - Jan 10 with 3703 viewsPURe_Evil

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:57 - Jan 10 by Boot

Yeah cheers, just find it difficult to comprehend what exactly he finds laughable about this whole episode.

I noticed that other guy who likes to pipe FathJack has disappeared.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:04 - Jan 10 with 3698 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:49 - Jan 10 by Darran

So you'll carry on laughing about it instead of posting a meaningful apology like a real man would do then? Ok, carry on.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:06 - Jan 10 with 3673 viewsBoot

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 10 by Rancid

Both families battled it out facebook last night apparently.Toozy is a big guy but is he a fighter and does he have it in his heart to really hurt someone like the fella at the front of the pic would? I dont think so, hes a big softy and just looks the part.

Yes, mates with him too and you're spot on!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:14 - Jan 10 with 3611 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:04 - Jan 10 by morningstar

So you'll carry on laughing about it instead of posting a meaningful apology like a real man would do then? Ok, carry on.

Dickhead darran
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 23:17]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:15 - Jan 10 with 3597 viewsRancid

I done his fence for him only last week.He's down in Burry Port living now.

He's one man who I really wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:16 - Jan 10 with 3591 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:03 - Jan 10 by PURe_Evil

I noticed that other guy who likes to pipe FathJack has disappeared.

Fath is his boyfriend, always holding hands on this forum, pair of limp c0cks.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:23 - Jan 10 with 3548 viewsVetchitBack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:58 - Jan 10 by morningstar

I don't condone this either. It is what it is, any further violent acts in retribution will not right any wrongs.

In an a more civilised age I'd agree with that but our criminal justice system refuses to punish these days leading the victims to feel helpless.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:26 - Jan 10 with 3523 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:14 - Jan 10 by Smellyplumz

Dickhead darran
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 23:17]

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, I'm just truly amazed that Darran thinks it's funny that it's happened to somebody else and stiil, he is not man enough to apologise for what he's posted.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:46 - Jan 10 with 3447 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:22 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

bit homophobic

Not sure. Bit of a two way thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:47 - Jan 10 with 3445 viewsBurryPortJack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:15 - Jan 10 by Rancid

I done his fence for him only last week.He's down in Burry Port living now.

He's one man who I really wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of.

Burry Port?? Lovely part of the world.....
Hope he's on the mend soon anyway.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:48 - Jan 10 with 3430 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:09 - Jan 10 by Boot

I've known Tooze for years, trained in the same gyms,been on stay aways and consider him to be a genuine guy and great fun on a night out. Regardless of the book (which he was not the main contributor), I've never witnessed him initiating any trouble. Thankfully I've never had the misfortune of meeting Darren,and hopefully never will. Any so called man that is prepared to lol about this incident is a true dick and comes across as a bitter and twisted f**kwit!

Loved the limousine scam mind. 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 06:29 - Jan 11 with 3220 views1983

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:16 - Jan 10 by Boot

......and that's your best response? At least you didn't disagree with me!

Now that deserve a lol

Ferry Boys on 10:19 - Jan 11 with 2953 viewsferryboys

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 10 by Darran

Prick.

right lets set the story straight.

i have copies of all statements by every single person involved.

toozze made four statements over four weeks and they all were different, it ranged from can't remember any thing to going in his boot only to get blue tissue to wipe the sick boys mouth and then
the third said one boy broke his ribs with a screw driver (must have been a big screw driver) the fourth added a bat to the story, he only mentioned the bat because when the boys got caught they brought his bat in to the police as evidence.

on the day of trial (i was there) a sound recording came out of the 999 call toozze made , and it was clearly heard in the background that one of the boys said "u will never pull a bat on me"

because of the bat marks all over the boys and the sound recording of the 999 call, the prosecutor
made toozze aware he is going to have to admit he caused the injuries and that he pulled the bat out first.

let me tell you now these boys were charged with section 18 wounding with intent category 1 (based on toozes statements)
and also a lesser charge of section 20 gbh

the boys were told if they get found guilty of section 18 then expect 7-9 years

section 20 would be 3-5 years

those sentences were based on the jury believing toozzes statements

the boys were adamant to go not guilty as they protected their selves

they were continually told by their barristers that his injuries are so severe they exceed self defence

so the morning of the trial comes,
big hard man tooze was about to be put in the dock......

his arse went and he made a statement admitting he struck first and he caused the injuries the boys sustained, he made this statement on the basis the boys go guilty to section 20,

the boys barristers advised that his admission of starting it will lower the category and likely (with a good pre sentence report) that a suspended sentence will be handed out

please understand that toozzes admission was only part of a plea deal, he would not submit it to the courts unless the boys went guilty.

so its a win win for the boys, they go guilty they don't go to prison and its also on record that toozze started lumping them with a bat, it is also on record that the boys paid upfront

what would u guys do, take a suspended with him admitting he's a bully or gamble 9 years of your life for him

the judge also wants a review of his licence

he wanted 20 k of the boys, his close friends will know this
his close friends will also know his first version of events which was 5 boys with wheel braces attacked him

but the truth was two drunk boys defended themselves

if any one on here is good a websites or knows any who is then let me know and ill give u every single statement he made, even his admission on the day of trial

much love
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 2881 viewstaff999555

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:16 - Jan 10 by Darran

Prick.

U fuçking nob Darran
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024