Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73813 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 with 4251 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:57 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

this picture is not funny at all, I repeat NOT funny at all ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1282562081786676&set=p.1282562081786676&

I wouldn't want to be Phil.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 with 4251 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:57 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

this picture is not funny at all, I repeat NOT funny at all ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1282562081786676&set=p.1282562081786676&

The Mallon guy from evidence of that and SWEP Facebook activity? Does rather seem to have a rather 'agent-provocateur-blatantly-goes-looking-out-for trouble personna'. Which does rather bring into serious question/doubt his story of him being an innocent victim wronged.

I mean if he's like that sober what would he be like late evening under the influence of whatever 'mind-altering/judgment altering' recreational stuff he has ingested? A person of rather questionable maturity and intelligence?

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:16 - Jan 10 with 4234 viewsattila_the_hun

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

The Mallon guy from evidence of that and SWEP Facebook activity? Does rather seem to have a rather 'agent-provocateur-blatantly-goes-looking-out-for trouble personna'. Which does rather bring into serious question/doubt his story of him being an innocent victim wronged.

I mean if he's like that sober what would he be like late evening under the influence of whatever 'mind-altering/judgment altering' recreational stuff he has ingested? A person of rather questionable maturity and intelligence?

he also looks a bit of a weed

"I'm Free"

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:17 - Jan 10 with 4224 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 by Loyal

He does rather seem to be of lower-than-average streetwise savvy. He has actually changed my perception of what really happened that night! I doubt his side of the story completely now. Talk about shooting himself in the foot!

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:19 - Jan 10 with 4213 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:07 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

I don't know who Moaningstar is but I can only say i'm terrified

No need to be terrified of me or anyone else on here for that matter. After all, you're just an anonymous c0ck sucking coward. What's there to be afraid of?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 4183 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:12 - Jan 10 by Darran

He's the message board police,well he's not really but he thinks he is.

And you're quickly becoming the message board vvanker. you don't think you are, but really, you are.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 4178 viewsattila_the_hun

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:19 - Jan 10 by morningstar

No need to be terrified of me or anyone else on here for that matter. After all, you're just an anonymous c0ck sucking coward. What's there to be afraid of?

bit homophobic

"I'm Free"

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:23 - Jan 10 with 4160 viewsJackfath

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:22 - Jan 10 by attila_the_hun

bit homophobic

He crashed in the POTY competition due to homophobia too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:26 - Jan 10 with 4129 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thus thread has undergone some judicious censorship since I last looked at it (about 5.30 this morning).

Poll: Tory leader

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:27 - Jan 10 with 4117 viewsbritferry

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 by Wingstandwood

he does seem to be reveling in the fact that he didnt get jail for pleading guilty to GBH

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:29 - Jan 10 with 4093 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:26 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Thus thread has undergone some judicious censorship since I last looked at it (about 5.30 this morning).

Probably will around 7:30 this evening too...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:33 - Jan 10 with 4069 viewsWingstandwood

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:27 - Jan 10 by britferry

he does seem to be reveling in the fact that he didnt get jail for pleading guilty to GBH

Yeah a bizarre display of 'own-goal' self indulgence and unnecessary blatant provocation that gives me the vibe that Twooze is not the bad-un that he's been portrayed to be in this particular incident.

Argus!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:33 - Jan 10 with 4063 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't know Andrew Tooze and I can't say I've met him as far as I know but I still find a non-custodial sentence astonishingly lenient given the injuries inflicted by the perpetrators.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:39 - Jan 10 with 4036 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:26 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I blame the Mods.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:42 - Jan 10 with 3998 viewslifelong

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:33 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know Andrew Tooze and I can't say I've met him as far as I know but I still find a non-custodial sentence astonishingly lenient given the injuries inflicted by the perpetrators.

I agree.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:50 - Jan 10 with 3943 viewsStarsky

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:17 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

He's always been a very pleasant chap whenever I've had any dealings with him. Genuinely nice bloke to have a chat to.

Obviously I've never been on his wrong side though.

You obviously didn't metion to him that you weren't a fan of LT10?

It's just the internet, init.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:03 - Jan 10 with 3868 viewsOldjack

After reading all the stories on the EP facebook page ,I've come to the conclusion someone's telling porkies about that very sad night ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:05 - Jan 10 with 3863 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:42 - Jan 10 by lifelong

I agree.

On balance, I'd agree somewhat.

If it was an unprovoked attack, utterly agree they should have gone to prison.

If it happened as the court determined, then they clearly over-reacted in self-defence, it which case there's at least a degree of mitigation. If neither had previous convictions, then I can see why the sentences were as they were.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:08 - Jan 10 with 3837 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:05 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

If it happened as the court determined, then they clearly over-reacted in self-defence, it which case there's at least a degree of mitigation. If neither had previous convictions, then I can see why the sentences were as they were.

I can't. Even if they were reacting to an initial attack from the victim (which seems doubtful to me but it seems to be what the judge decided when sentencing) the sentences handed down are still lenient given the injuries they caused.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:11 - Jan 10 with 3813 viewsJackfath

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:08 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I can't. Even if they were reacting to an initial attack from the victim (which seems doubtful to me but it seems to be what the judge decided when sentencing) the sentences handed down are still lenient given the injuries they caused.

Perhaps we should get chrissie to demand a meeting with the judge to get some answers?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:14 - Jan 10 with 3787 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:05 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Don't be so fvckin stupid man. Previous or not they should have received an immediate prison term. I've actually seen photos of Andrew in hospital after the attack and these surely would have been shown in court. He looked in an horrific state! But hey! Never mind boys, don't do it again ok!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:21 - Jan 10 with 3735 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:11 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

Perhaps we should get chrissie to demand a meeting with the judge to get some answers?

Why, Chris has not posted on this thread so why bring him into it?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:26 - Jan 10 with 3705 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:14 - Jan 10 by Loyal

If the streak of piss has half a brain he'll be looking at emigrating. Pronto.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:31 - Jan 10 with 3666 viewsbritferry

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:08 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

It does seem (from whats on FB) that Tooze "admitted that he instigated the attack" on the first day of the trial... so fook knows what went on but I doubt he would start things for no reason

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:44 - Jan 10 with 3585 viewsVetchitBack

I can't recall a less professional judge since the one caught using a penis pump during proceedings.

And he also may have done far more harm than good with this sentence.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 20:45]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024