Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73814 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:48 - Jan 9 with 5047 viewsbritferry

One of the FB comments:

Phil Mallon: People need to remember that we made 1 statment and didn't change it ur daddy made 3 and all different ? And tried to blackmail us for money 😂 the judge had all the evidence and we had a good outcome, and it shows it by the inboxes I'm getting saying it's about time he got put in his place and people sending photos from a Cardiff site 😂

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:49 - Jan 9 with 5045 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 9 by Darran

Yes I'm wetting myself.

Of course you are. What a cvnt you're turning out to be. Seriously now.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 5040 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:49 - Jan 9 by morningstar

Of course you are. What a cvnt you're turning out to be. Seriously now.

Yes I'm wetting myself.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:51 - Jan 9 with 5029 viewsKerouac

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:45 - Jan 9 by Jack123

Don't believe a word of the ep article!! ffs..There is no mention of any injuries to the 2 that had supposedly been clobbered by toozey swinging a bat.. I'm no thug, and I don't own a baseball bat, but I know one swing of it..or quick jab, and they are fcked. 2 pissheads on their way home..Within 0.5 seconds they would be minus all their teeth, and 2 broken hooters..

Edit after a think 2.3 seconds
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 22:47]

I agree.

Apparently, when hearing the verdict, he was heard to mutter "Now the fun starts..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:03 - Jan 9 with 4961 viewsGowerjack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:59 - Jan 9 by FieryJack

Don't know him, never met him, but judging by what I read in the book - and by the front cover photograph - any reasonable person would take him to be a big-headed, swaggering, obnoxious bully-boy, a nasty intimidator.

Am willing to be proved wrong, tho'.

Well i've known him for 20 odd years and he's alway been very pleasant.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:36 - Jan 9 with 5605 viewsDarran

One of the blokes sentenced today is really going for it on the EP Facebook page now.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:44 - Jan 9 with 5574 viewsAngelRangelQS

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:36 - Jan 9 by Darran

One of the blokes sentenced today is really going for it on the EP Facebook page now.

Let's see if you can find the worst ever attempt at spelling "embarrassment" on that comments page.

First one to spot it.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:48 - Jan 9 with 5553 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:44 - Jan 9 by AngelRangelQS

Let's see if you can find the worst ever attempt at spelling "embarrassment" on that comments page.

First one to spot it.

inparismeant

Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:14 - Jan 10 with 5470 viewsSlugster664

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:50 - Jan 9 by Darran

Yes I'm wetting myself.

You are a fvcking idiot fair play.

STID

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 02:29 - Jan 10 with 5361 viewsRancid

In that pic and the cover of the book, Toozey got all the credit and money.Out of the 4 he was the least active as a hooligan.He got himself in shape, become Trundles minder, bought himself a Stone Island coat and done ok for himself as a minor celebrity in Swansea.The other 3 on the cover have far more tales to tell than Toozy.

Its a shame what happened and cant see this being the last of it.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:17 - Jan 10 with 5250 viewsDr_Winston

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:59 - Jan 9 by FieryJack

Don't know him, never met him, but judging by what I read in the book - and by the front cover photograph - any reasonable person would take him to be a big-headed, swaggering, obnoxious bully-boy, a nasty intimidator.

Am willing to be proved wrong, tho'.

He's always been a very pleasant chap whenever I've had any dealings with him. Genuinely nice bloke to have a chat to.

Obviously I've never been on his wrong side though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:21 - Jan 10 with 5237 viewsbuilthjack

These lads had a reunion at Burnley 2 seasons ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:46 - Jan 10 with 5180 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:36 - Jan 9 by morningstar

I don't wish to know what you do to yourself 8 times a day. I'm asking you if you think it's funny that a man was put in intensive care for 4 days, and robbed of the money he earned for himself and his family by a pair of cvnts, who were in fact found guilty of the crime they committed! Do you think it's funny as per your original post?

Once again the life time award winner for attention seeking makes a complete and utter tw*t of himself.
The fella could have been killed and what for? Trying to help someone who was being ill?
Somehow I don't think this is the last we'll hear of this.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:54 - Jan 10 with 5157 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Me and my brother met toozey in the lower east at the liberty some years ago, cant say i agree with his past but when i met him came over as a very nice bloke and did not come over to me as a bully type. What ever the true story of this incident is, its quite shocking the injuries inflicted, this could have been a death here, and people making fun of this incident should have more sense and humanity about them.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:09 - Jan 10 with 5122 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 02:29 - Jan 10 by Rancid

In that pic and the cover of the book, Toozey got all the credit and money.Out of the 4 he was the least active as a hooligan.He got himself in shape, become Trundles minder, bought himself a Stone Island coat and done ok for himself as a minor celebrity in Swansea.The other 3 on the cover have far more tales to tell than Toozy.

Its a shame what happened and cant see this being the last of it.

I find it incredible that a judge - who works within a legal system that encourages no prejudice and shields juries from prior knowledge of past convictions so defendants can get fair trials has prejudiced Andrew Tooze in this way!

And then admit it from the bench! Anyone could have (as has been alluded to on here) written that book.

If Mr Tooze carried the bat in his boot "for a reason" - how come he had never used it before?? And if he did produce it would it been because he was having to defend himself? No taxi driver beats his passengers with a baseball bat, even if they don't agree to pay to clean up their mess!

And could two p*ssed up men seriously disarm a big fella with a bat in his hand. Not a chance. Probably because he never had the bat in his hands in the first place. Sounds like an opportunistic robbery with GBH thrown in to me.
I don't know what can be done legally as the two have been sentenced but there must surely be some recourse through the courts? Shocking, utterly dreadful.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:11 - Jan 10 with 5113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 07:54 - Jan 10 by blaenaugwentjack

Me and my brother met toozey in the lower east at the liberty some years ago, cant say i agree with his past but when i met him came over as a very nice bloke and did not come over to me as a bully type. What ever the true story of this incident is, its quite shocking the injuries inflicted, this could have been a death here, and people making fun of this incident should have more sense and humanity about them.

Same here, only met him once a long while back and no bully boy, just nice fella.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:42 - Jan 10 with 4837 views1983

You really are a piece of work Darran

A man is put in hospital can't work, can't provide for his family, his kids and missus most probably worried sick and you think its all a laugh??

What an arse you really

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 10:57]

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 4819 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:09 - Jan 9 by Darran

Actually he's always very nice when I bump into him.

Hopefully he reads this thread and then bumps into you again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:11 - Jan 10 with 4754 viewsDarran

It's good to see drama queenery is alive and well on Planetswans in 2017 anyway.

I wasn't laughing at Andrew I know Andrew but I bet some of you wańkers have some lovely stories about fans of other clubs getting battered over the years eh? Pity mun what about the worry for their family and friends? Oh hang on that other fella,that other human being that was put in hospital was supporting another club wasn't he,hahahahaha really funny that one is.

Fuçking hypocritical pricks on here aye,

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:38 - Jan 10 with 4687 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:11 - Jan 10 by Darran

It's good to see drama queenery is alive and well on Planetswans in 2017 anyway.

I wasn't laughing at Andrew I know Andrew but I bet some of you wańkers have some lovely stories about fans of other clubs getting battered over the years eh? Pity mun what about the worry for their family and friends? Oh hang on that other fella,that other human being that was put in hospital was supporting another club wasn't he,hahahahaha really funny that one is.

Think people completely missed your point, Dazzer.

If that was say Anus people on here would be moralising about karma, laughing about it, "deserved it" et al.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 4631 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:38 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Think people completely missed your point, Dazzer.

If that was say Anus people on here would be moralising about karma, laughing about it, "deserved it" et al.

Nobody will miss my point they might pretend to but they won't really. I'm sure Morningstar will back me up on that one.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys (n/t) on 12:49 - Jan 10 with 4541 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:11 - Jan 10 by Darran

[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 12:49]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 4527 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys (n/t) on 12:49 - Jan 10 by Smellyplumz

[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 12:49]

I thought he was pointing out that the outpouring of concern wasn't matched by the outpouring of concern for victims of football hooliganism.

Which, like it or not, is a valid point.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:52 - Jan 10 with 4509 viewsJango

first question that came to my mind was 'who carries a baseball bat around in their boot'. Whether he's a decent guy or not He's been a bit of a thug all his life so Just st take the hiding on the chin and get on with it. He's done it to enough people.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 4493 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:50 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

I thought he was pointing out that the outpouring of concern wasn't matched by the outpouring of concern for victims of football hooliganism.

Which, like it or not, is a valid point.

What he say what he say?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024