Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury sign Beckford 18:11 - May 12 with 33247 views442Dale

Absolutely ridiculous. Any proper Bury fan should be embarrassed.

Yeah, obsessed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury sign Beckford on 23:16 - May 16 with 3779 viewssandylaner1

Bury sign Beckford on 22:50 - May 16 by Danny1907

Bury do seem to get a lot of stick but the fact is, they're not going to go bust, according to most people on here they were going to be AFC Bury 3 or 4 seasons ago. I know I'm going to get stick for this but they'll get it right and they'll be playing championship football soon - I would imagine they'll go up next year and this is coming from a die hard Dale fan before I'm accused of being a troll.

I'd kill for a Vaughan or Dawson here, they're quality players, especially at this level. Yes they're most likely offering staggering contracts but they'll go up and then who'll have the last laugh because they won't be going bust.

Bury sign Beckford on 23:18 - May 16 with 3767 viewsdingdangblue

Bury sign Beckford on 22:50 - May 16 by Danny1907

Bury do seem to get a lot of stick but the fact is, they're not going to go bust, according to most people on here they were going to be AFC Bury 3 or 4 seasons ago. I know I'm going to get stick for this but they'll get it right and they'll be playing championship football soon - I would imagine they'll go up next year and this is coming from a die hard Dale fan before I'm accused of being a troll.

I'd kill for a Vaughan or Dawson here, they're quality players, especially at this level. Yes they're most likely offering staggering contracts but they'll go up and then who'll have the last laugh because they won't be going bust.

Why will they go up? How long did it take Sheffield United to get promoted? They've just gone and paid over the odds (wages wise) for 3 players the wrong side of 30 and past their best? Good luck with that one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury sign Beckford on 00:07 - May 17 with 3690 viewsD_Alien

We've had Dawson here, and he was good when he was fit enough to play, but nowhere near so good that he was irreplaceable. In fact, we replaced him. I wouldn't swap any of our current crop of midfielders for him

Having fans say they'd "kill" to have him is a bit like listening to kids chatting about the latest smartphone

[Post edited 17 May 2017 0:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury sign Beckford on 07:15 - May 17 with 3558 viewsDaley_Lama

Bury sign Beckford on 22:05 - May 16 by robshaker

seems strange tho how you would bet on your hated rivals about to go bust any day having just survived relegation by a point to win the fookin league next year!

I've backed you both times you have been promoted in recent times rob, enough to pay for my season ticket both times. Insider knowledge of your squad sort of thing from Y3K days.

I wouldn't say that I hate you though. Pity would be a better word.

Poll: DF in or out

Bury sign Beckford on 11:43 - May 17 with 3256 viewsAtThePeake

Bury sign Beckford on 22:05 - May 16 by robshaker

seems strange tho how you would bet on your hated rivals about to go bust any day having just survived relegation by a point to win the fookin league next year!

The bookies obviously hadn't noticed the couple of signings you'd made and the value was there so I took it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember saying Bury were going bust any day? I don't think they will win the league but I think there's value in a 50/1 bet on them.

Tangled up in blue.

Bury sign Beckford on 13:45 - May 17 with 3049 viewsburymeinexile

Bury sign Beckford on 15:52 - May 16 by aleanddale

Ha ha

Post a link on here when it's ready.

Can't look at beardyman for all the slobbering worship!!

#milkybars

As promised:

https://burymeinexile.com/2017/05/17/rolling-the-dice-are-burys-first-three-sign
Bury sign Beckford on 14:24 - May 17 with 2989 viewsTVOS1907

Bury sign Beckford on 13:45 - May 17 by burymeinexile

As promised:

https://burymeinexile.com/2017/05/17/rolling-the-dice-are-burys-first-three-sign

An excellent piece.

Are you going to link it on your own forum? If so, be prepared for the backlash!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury sign Beckford on 14:35 - May 17 with 2959 viewsburymeinexile

Bury sign Beckford on 14:24 - May 17 by TVOS1907

An excellent piece.

Are you going to link it on your own forum? If so, be prepared for the backlash!

Thanks! Yep, I already have. If there's a backlash, so be it. It won't change my mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Bury sign Beckford on 14:41 - May 17 with 2940 viewsD_Alien

Bury sign Beckford on 14:35 - May 17 by burymeinexile

Thanks! Yep, I already have. If there's a backlash, so be it. It won't change my mind.

Good to hear ( on both counts )

Would be great if you could return to this during the course of the season on here, for those of us who don't "follow" in the media

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury sign Beckford on 14:53 - May 17 with 2908 views442Dale

Some protest too much.

They know.

Bury sign Beckford on 15:02 - May 17 with 2883 viewsTVOS1907

Bury sign Beckford on 14:53 - May 17 by 442Dale

Some protest too much.

They know.

They aren't right taken with you, but it's good to know they keep popping back over here to see what you're saying.

Wait until you review their new kit, which will probably appear in August.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury sign Beckford on 15:13 - May 17 with 2852 views442Dale

Bury sign Beckford on 15:02 - May 17 by TVOS1907

They aren't right taken with you, but it's good to know they keep popping back over here to see what you're saying.

Wait until you review their new kit, which will probably appear in August.

Nobody ever is much taken.

#provokethought

Bury sign Beckford on 07:34 - May 18 with 2502 viewsaleanddale

As promised:

well balanced fair opinion.

will not go down well with the Ostrich majority on Beardyman!!
Bury sign Beckford on 14:26 - May 18 with 2224 viewsYorkshire_Dale

As promised:

Say it like it is,bmie, say it like it is.......can't see that piece upsetting to many.

Keep us posted on subsequent home truths.
Bury sign Beckford on 14:48 - May 18 with 2181 viewsKnowlesy

As an aside that 3-6-1 website is fascinating. Should keep me going 'til 5pm!

According to one of the tables, Dale would've come in the top 4 if every game finished 5 minutes earlier.
[Post edited 18 May 2017 14:52]
Bury sign Beckford on 15:59 - May 18 with 2078 viewsCreepy

Are the 3 year contracts being handed out a bit of a red herring though? Lets just say that Bury are really going for broke next season. If they succeed and make it to the Championship they can afford the 3 year contracts. If they fail, might Mr Day take them into administration and in effect they've only then given them a one year contract. I know they'd be free to leave the club but would any of the 3 signings attract a transfer fee now anyway in the future because of their ages? Just a thought.
Bury sign Beckford on 16:11 - May 18 with 2046 viewsaleanddale

Bury sign Beckford on 15:59 - May 18 by Creepy

Are the 3 year contracts being handed out a bit of a red herring though? Lets just say that Bury are really going for broke next season. If they succeed and make it to the Championship they can afford the 3 year contracts. If they fail, might Mr Day take them into administration and in effect they've only then given them a one year contract. I know they'd be free to leave the club but would any of the 3 signings attract a transfer fee now anyway in the future because of their ages? Just a thought.

I think exactly this creepy.

If they go pop then they just rip up the contracts.

Last chance saloon.... Last roll of the dice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024