Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 17:21 - Jul 12 with 3362 viewsHollowayHoop

http://webissimo.biz/the-worst-20-seconds-of-football-in-premier-league-history/
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 17:23]
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 17:34 - Jul 12 with 3339 viewsBrightonhoop

Haha that was particularly bad, like a kids game of ping pong in the area.
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 17:35 - Jul 12 with 3334 viewssimmo

Retweeted that when it was doing the rounds last week, superb bit of footage and a throwback to when Citeh were just like us...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 17:52 - Jul 12 with 3296 viewsStanisgod

I can think of a worse 20 seconds against City !!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 17:56 - Jul 12 with 3282 viewsdaveB

more goalmouth action than West Brom saw for most of last season
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 18:38 - Jul 12 with 3231 viewsPBLOCK

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 17:56 - Jul 12 by daveB

more goalmouth action than West Brom saw for most of last season

Right I going to be a right anorak here and call out the website on "Worst Premier League ever"

I'm pretty sure that was an FA Cup match. We lost (inevitably) and it was on my birthday and was the last game i went to at LR with my Dad. I'm sure Ferdinand had been struggling with an injury and Football focus did a piece on him going in an oxygen tank to help aid his recovery, this was when the FA cup meant something.

Any one wishing to confirm I.am.a sad tw@t or are they right?
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 19:48 - Jul 12 with 3171 viewsbosh67

Wow I really can't understand why I support this club after seeing that. I think I was there as well.

Doggus Sh*ttus Maximus.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 21:28 - Jul 12 with 3078 viewsdaveB

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 18:38 - Jul 12 by PBLOCK

Right I going to be a right anorak here and call out the website on "Worst Premier League ever"

I'm pretty sure that was an FA Cup match. We lost (inevitably) and it was on my birthday and was the last game i went to at LR with my Dad. I'm sure Ferdinand had been struggling with an injury and Football focus did a piece on him going in an oxygen tank to help aid his recovery, this was when the FA cup meant something.

That sounds right, was 4th round of the cup, Ferdinand had been injured and played but was clearly unfit. We lost 2-1, I think Holloway got our goal quite late on
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 21:32 - Jul 12 with 3063 viewsstevec

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 19:48 - Jul 12 by bosh67

Wow I really can't understand why I support this club after seeing that. I think I was there as well.

Doggus Sh*ttus Maximus.

Classic, how do people dig up this stuff?

Genuinely looking forward to the start of this season, the shittier we get the more I love this club.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 22:38 - Jul 12 with 2965 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beautiful. I was at that game. What's strange is that we were good then.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 01:39 - Jul 13 with 2887 viewsHollowayHoop

If only we'd had the technology to troll less Ferdinand on social media over that miss, back in the day...
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 08:05 - Jul 13 with 2805 viewsWokingR

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 18:38 - Jul 12 by PBLOCK

No takers ?
Okay, I'll do it.
You sad tw@t.
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 08:57 - Jul 13 with 2750 viewspaulparker

this was indeed an fa cup game , the last round was the Monday night game against Swindon which was a really good game btw

at the time we had a ton of injuries for this game , we were flying in the league but as the same as the 92/93 squad as soon as we lost a couple of players we were struggling
city went 2 up as a result of us playing sloppy but we battered them & should have equalised infact we should of won with the chances we wasted

bar Newcastle & man utd we were the most exciting team of the early nineties, we should and deserved to win a cup but instead of Thompson not even investing a million quid to help Gerry we were left with the likes of meaker & devon white as cover ,
from 1990to 1994 we really did have it good (bar a bad run in 91 ) with more investment instead of mass selling we could have been up there
I hate Richard fcking Thompson

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 09:23 - Jul 13 with 2714 viewsPBLOCK

Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 08:05 - Jul 13 by WokingR

No takers ?
Okay, I'll do it.
You sad tw@t.

Thank you kind Sir
Worst 20 seconds of football ever... QPR v City, 1993 on 14:08 - Jul 13 with 2590 viewsNov77

Could also have been a contender......

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024