Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P'boro live stream 10:43 - Jul 15 with 12898 viewsenfieldargh

Just paid my £9.99, game kicks off at 3pm

Looking at the website I cant see anywhere to click on to view so hopefully nearer the time there will be something for me to click on?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

P'boro live stream on 20:40 - Jul 15 with 2323 viewsHooparoo

How did Scowen go? His dodgy moustache reminds me of Blakey from "On the buses".

I'll get you for that Butler!
😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

P'boro live stream on 21:06 - Jul 15 with 2248 viewsdaveB

P'boro live stream on 20:40 - Jul 15 by Hooparoo

How did Scowen go? His dodgy moustache reminds me of Blakey from "On the buses".

I'll get you for that Butler!
😃

I liked the look of him, got stuck in and made a few decent passes.

Eze was the pick of the kids, he looks a good player, Pavel and Ariel both played well, Pavel probably the big difference in quality between the two sides.

I'd say around 3-400 of us maniacs at the game, was quite an enjoyable afternoon
P'boro live stream on 21:12 - Jul 15 with 2219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

P'boro live stream on 21:06 - Jul 15 by daveB

Eze was the pick of the kids, he looks a good player, Pavel and Ariel both played well, Pavel probably the big difference in quality between the two sides.

I'd say around 3-400 of us maniacs at the game, was quite an enjoyable afternoon

Agree about Pawel, I'd rate him the best outfield player in our squad at the moment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

P'boro live stream on 21:27 - Jul 15 with 2165 viewscaliforniahoop

P'boro live stream on 20:34 - Jul 15 by ozranger

Who was missing, other than Hall, Cousins and Goss? Where was Luongo?

Freeman, Mido and Petresso and long shot Caulker
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 21:31]
P'boro live stream on 21:41 - Jul 15 with 2109 viewsNorthernr

Luongo has been away with Australia playing noncompetitive football in pointless tournaments nobody gives a sht about so he's late back to pre-season. Again.
P'boro live stream on 22:07 - Jul 15 with 2009 viewsNorthernr

The American centre back looked interesting. Not first team obvs but not bad on that viewing. Particularly with Kid Nico next to him, a left back more interested in his Instagram getting turned this way and that at centre back.
P'boro live stream on 22:30 - Jul 15 with 1953 viewsBrianMcCarthy

P'boro live stream on 21:41 - Jul 15 by Northernr

Luongo has been away with Australia playing noncompetitive football in pointless tournaments nobody gives a sht about so he's late back to pre-season. Again.

Well, he's interested in it I suppose, and it's part of the deal when you sign an International player that he will have to play in his Country's games. Maybe he would like to skip the odd one deep down, maybe he wouldn't...but chances are he'll go to all of them out of love or obligation.

P'boro live stream on 22:39 - Jul 15 with 1927 viewsozranger

P'boro live stream on 22:30 - Jul 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, he's interested in it I suppose, and it's part of the deal when you sign an International player that he will have to play in his Country's games. Maybe he would like to skip the odd one deep down, maybe he wouldn't...but chances are he'll go to all of them out of love or obligation.

Trouble is that his last International game was on 26 June in Russia, not Australia. So, I return to my question of where is he? Shirley three-plus weeks of training is enough to get back in to the mode of playing. Or, have QPR given him a few weeks off, which may be more likely.
Login to get fewer ads

P'boro live stream on 22:47 - Jul 15 with 1904 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

P'boro live stream on 22:39 - Jul 15 by ozranger

Trouble is that his last International game was on 26 June in Russia, not Australia. So, I return to my question of where is he? Shirley three-plus weeks of training is enough to get back in to the mode of playing. Or, have QPR given him a few weeks off, which may be more likely.

Well it's clearly an issue but i think he's well worth another season.

Let's not get rid just yet

Poll: Expectations for this season?

P'boro live stream on 22:48 - Jul 15 with 1898 viewsdaveB

P'boro live stream on 22:07 - Jul 15 by Northernr

The American centre back looked interesting. Not first team obvs but not bad on that viewing. Particularly with Kid Nico next to him, a left back more interested in his Instagram getting turned this way and that at centre back.

who was that centre back, I thought he looked decent.

No idea who the 21 was either as the bloke seems to have a stroke when he announced that sub, he didn't look bad
P'boro live stream on 22:50 - Jul 15 with 1892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Probably the latter. He's had three or four weeks less rest time than anyone else, so I think it's wise to give him time off. Recuperation is a huge part of fitness, in my humble opinion.

P'boro live stream on 23:15 - Jul 15 with 1841 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We've got a long old season ahead. Let's not start panicking just yet. Eh? Expectations are zero. Which could work for or against us.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

P'boro live stream on 23:29 - Jul 15 with 1815 viewsenfieldargh

P'boro live stream on 22:48 - Jul 15 by daveB

who was that centre back, I thought he looked decent.

No idea who the 21 was either as the bloke seems to have a stroke when he announced that sub, he didn't look bad

Giles Phillips, lad from USA.

According to the commentary team played with first team against Reading and was bossing back four

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

P'boro live stream on 00:19 - Jul 16 with 1749 viewsBrianMcCarthy

P'boro live stream on 23:15 - Jul 15 by CliveWilsonSaid

We've got a long old season ahead. Let's not start panicking just yet. Eh? Expectations are zero. Which could work for or against us.

True. No panicking here. Friendlies are dangerous, they shouldn't be read into.

P'boro live stream on 08:31 - Jul 16 with 1570 viewsdaveB

He's coming back to pre season late due to playing in the confederations cup, was the same with Washington last season, no big deal
P'boro live stream on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 1513 viewssmegma

P'boro live stream on 17:00 - Jul 15 by connell10

That boy eze has got some skill . The more i see the more i like!

There's more where he came from. I went to Bovingdon yesterday for the Under 23 game ( although it was really an Under 18 team plus JET). On Tuesday I saw some exceptional players in the under 18 game. Yesterday I managed to put a name to one of the faces. After the game, quite a few locals asked who our No14 was as he scored a wonder goal beating about 6 players before smashing it home inside the box. Standing next to Bovingdons dugout, I overheard some of their subs discussing him. Bovingdons manager , the chairman and Birchams' father asked me who he was. So I went over and asked him and his father. You read it here first. Amrit Bansal-McNulty, 17 year old central midfielder. I've only seen him twice and look forward to seeing the Under 18s this season.
P'boro live stream on 10:55 - Jul 16 with 1389 viewsSimonJames

P'boro live stream on 21:06 - Jul 15 by daveB

My 7 year old managed to last for the whole 120 minutes - somewhat boosted by the fact that the only food they had for sale at half time was giant bags of Starmix.
Although I think he's under the impression that we habitually score 4 goals in a game - I didn't have the heart to explain the grim reality.

I much preferred the passing game of the second half to the often aimless long ball barrage of the first.
And I hope we have better linesmen this season than one plodding up and down the line in front us yesterday. Exactly how far does the ball have to go over the line before you flag for a throw in?

100% of people who drink water will die.

P'boro live stream on 23:11 - Jul 16 with 1185 viewsSimonJames

BTW how was the live stream? I thought I might get a copy as a memento of youngest son's first QPR match.

100% of people who drink water will die.

P'boro live stream on 23:46 - Jul 16 with 1144 viewsBoston

P'boro live stream on 23:29 - Jul 15 by enfieldargh

Giles Phillips, lad from USA.

According to the commentary team played with first team against Reading and was bossing back four

Tell me more.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

P'boro live stream on 23:48 - Jul 16 with 1142 viewsBoston

P'boro live stream on 09:12 - Jul 16 by smegma

There's more where he came from. I went to Bovingdon yesterday for the Under 23 game ( although it was really an Under 18 team plus JET). On Tuesday I saw some exceptional players in the under 18 game. Yesterday I managed to put a name to one of the faces. After the game, quite a few locals asked who our No14 was as he scored a wonder goal beating about 6 players before smashing it home inside the box. Standing next to Bovingdons dugout, I overheard some of their subs discussing him. Bovingdons manager , the chairman and Birchams' father asked me who he was. So I went over and asked him and his father. You read it here first. Amrit Bansal-McNulty, 17 year old central midfielder. I've only seen him twice and look forward to seeing the Under 18s this season.

Amrit Bansal - McNulty....Well, I'm confused at the best of times.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

P'boro live stream on 09:30 - Jul 17 with 1030 viewssimmo

He was given time off post tournament, so effectively his 'post season' started at the end of June. I would expect he is back in this week.

It's a double edged sword that we have people good enough to be established internationals but that also means they will have obligations elsewhere.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

P'boro live stream on 09:53 - Jul 17 with 1005 viewsWadR

P'boro live stream on 09:12 - Jul 16 by smegma

Other than Bowler and Brzozowski, when I saw Swindon QPR in the youth cup last year, Bansal-McNulty was QPR's standout player. Looked absolutely tiny, but not intimidated by the physicality of the bigger lads - great agility, dribbling and clearly a good footballing brain. Glad to hear he's impressing!

Heartening too that QPR's youth recruitment goes beyond just signing up any 16 year olds who are already 6"2+ and 12 stone
P'boro live stream on 11:53 - Jul 17 with 932 viewsfrancisbowles

P'boro live stream on 09:53 - Jul 17 by WadR

Other than Bowler and Brzozowski, when I saw Swindon QPR in the youth cup last year, Bansal-McNulty was QPR's standout player. Looked absolutely tiny, but not intimidated by the physicality of the bigger lads - great agility, dribbling and clearly a good footballing brain. Glad to hear he's impressing!

Heartening too that QPR's youth recruitment goes beyond just signing up any 16 year olds who are already 6"2+ and 12 stone

Lets hope we have taken steps to protect our investment. I.e getting him signed up. Otherwise if he is that good cat1 academy clubs will be taking him off our hands for peanuts.
P'boro live stream on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 829 viewsNorthernr

P'boro live stream on 11:53 - Jul 17 by francisbowles

Lets hope we have taken steps to protect our investment. I.e getting him signed up. Otherwise if he is that good cat1 academy clubs will be taking him off our hands for peanuts.

How old is he? If he's not old enough for a pro contract then there's nothing we can do if a Cat A wants him they're just allowed to take him from us under the wonderful EPPP regs.
P'boro live stream on 14:41 - Jul 17 with 795 viewssmegma

P'boro live stream on 13:58 - Jul 17 by Northernr

How old is he? If he's not old enough for a pro contract then there's nothing we can do if a Cat A wants him they're just allowed to take him from us under the wonderful EPPP regs.

Just turned 17.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024