Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony 19:25 - Aug 22 with 37775 viewsSwans_16

Hearing that a bid of £12 million has been accepted by City from us, and the deal with the player is now 'close'.

McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Subway and numerous Thai/Chinese Restaurants have all applied for licenses with Swansea City Council in anticipation of the 'additional demand'.
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 22:17 - Jan 9 with 1513 viewsJokeren1943

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 22:08 - Jan 9 by Darran

Well said Joke. I said last week that regardless of when Bony signed and how may times he’s been injured we’ve played 22 league games so far this and Bony has been decent in 3 and we only won one of those 3.

What striker Swansea would have had, if he had played those 22 matchs. He is just class.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 22:18]
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 06:35 - Jan 10 with 1377 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 09:19 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

No way in the world are we paying Bony £130K a week.

All I can go off is what has been reported, I don't have any sources within the club. Do you? Genuine question. From the article I linked:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-city-swansea-wi

"Manchester City have been keen to offload Bony, and his £130,000-a-week wage packet, on a permanent basis for much of the summer.

After Bony refused to take a pay-cut, City were forced to reduce their valuation by £1m to £12m. Swansea will now use that saving to hike their wage offer."
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 06:42 - Jan 10 with 1367 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 12:10 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Only a world class arsehole would think that.

Plus, those pathetic stats up there, what's the actual minutes spent on pitch stats as opposed to the American little boy trying his best to warp them into full appearances.

Joker

"World class arsehole"

"American little boy"

Fantasizing again little res?

Just be honest with yourself and everyone else about your sexuality, it's clear for all to see.

How's your Siggy shrine, by the way?

No "warping" of anything, loser, that's your domain. Facts are facts. Bony has 2 ffukkingg goals. Abraham hasn't scored in 3 months and still has twice as many.

Stick to posting about how awesome Jenkins is, you 'facking' clown.
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 06:45 - Jan 10 with 1360 viewsE20Jack

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 12:10 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Only a world class arsehole would think that.

Plus, those pathetic stats up there, what's the actual minutes spent on pitch stats as opposed to the American little boy trying his best to warp them into full appearances.

Joker

Good post.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 06:51 - Jan 10 with 1339 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 12:18 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

Agree.

Sometimes you need to watch a player live to see the impact he has on the pitch. There are many signs to be seen off the ball movement, body language and motivating fellow players that are not seen on TV.

Even this season we are a better team with Bony on the pitch than when he is off it.

All well and good, Whiterockin.

He can work off the ball all he wants and "motivate" our players (hasn't really done a good job of that, has he?) with proper "body language".

Wonderful. Let's throw him a party, shall we? He'll have to foot the bill, obviously, what with his absurdly high and mostly unearned wages.

But Bony is a striker. Strikers have and always will be judged predominantly on the amount of goals they score. I'll even throw assists in to be fair.

Bony has 2 goals and 0 assists. Dress it up all you like. We've played 22 games in the PL. He's produced 2 goals TOTAL. His lack of production is the main reason why we're at the bottom of the table and likely to be relegated.

I said this before we signed him and I'll keep doing so until he proves me wrong. You can keep on about "body language" if you like.
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 07:03 - Jan 10 with 1321 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 12:23 - Jan 9 by jack247

We are far better with him playing (fully match sharp).

I get the concerns about his fitness and how long it takes him to recover from injuries. What I don’t understand is people questioning the impact he makes when he does play.

Of course we're far better with him playing, 247, as we should be.

He's our "marquee" summer signing, and we paid a lot of money for him (considering his relative value) and continue to pay a sshittload every week.

Reality is we're well into January and he has produced all of 2 goals. He's a striker, not a defender. Goals should be his thing. Even Peter Crouch has 3 goals, FFS.

I don't give two ffukks how impressive his holdup play is or how great his body language looks if he sits the majority of our games and continues to sky every shot over the crossbar.

Bony has been injured or "injured" for half of our games, and has scored twice when healthy. That's his job and he hasn't been doing it. His "impact" or lack thereof is going to have us relegated.
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 07:14 - Jan 10 with 1306 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 12:56 - Jan 9 by Jango

would he have realistically signed for Swansea when fiorentina were in for him anyway? Nirvana, hows that little midfielder from France doing? The one you went on about for the whole of last season? You’ve gone awfully quiet on him.

Absolutely yes, spend enough money and Simeone would've signed with us. We have it clearly, the ridiculous amount we're paying Bony (and Clucas, and Sanches) is proof of that.

And Vincent Koziello, you mean?

As I said at the time, until we sign Leon's replacement I would continue to talk about him. We then bought Mesa. And there's the fact we're kind of stocked for CMs at the moment, Jango. No point in touting another one when we have so many other glaring weaknesses.

As for Koziello, though, Nice are 6th in Ligue 1 despite a turbulent season, he's started over half their games and made an appearance in almost all of them. The kid is quality and is just 22 years old. If we get rid of some of the dross in our midfield I'll start banging the Koziello drum again.
£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 07:25 - Jan 10 with 1287 viewsNirvana

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 22:01 - Jan 9 by Jokeren1943

Actually I think he is a quality striker.

His body just ain’t up for the job anymore.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 22:02]

Well, Jokeren, as you said previously he's not scoring goals and he hasn't been fit for half of our matches.

A quality striker has to be playing and scoring, that's just the bottom line. If you can't do one, much less both like Bony, you aren't quality.

At this moment that's the reality. We're going to be relegated with this guy "leading" the line.

Man up and prove me wrong, Wilfried.
Login to get fewer ads

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 1176 viewsE20Jack

£12 Million bid accepted for Bony on 07:25 - Jan 10 by Nirvana

Well, Jokeren, as you said previously he's not scoring goals and he hasn't been fit for half of our matches.

A quality striker has to be playing and scoring, that's just the bottom line. If you can't do one, much less both like Bony, you aren't quality.

At this moment that's the reality. We're going to be relegated with this guy "leading" the line.

Man up and prove me wrong, Wilfried.

"In order to be quality you have to play".

But you said Mesa was quality, he rarely plays too and has not been very good when he has. He cost essentially the same amount as Bony too.

You have some selective powers of deduction.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024