Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer 08:38 - Sep 13 with 3439 viewspomanjou

By a country mile at one every 65 minutes .

Should he start every game. NO.

Being effectively used by the manager.

Well dun Smiffy.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 08:39 - Sep 13 with 3433 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I think were using him well this season, though I would have started him last night to help cope with Millwall's physicality.
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 08:56 - Sep 13 with 3361 viewsRoller

Our 4 forwards have scored 8 goals between them in the league this season. If they keep this rate up they will have shared 53 goals by the end - not a bad return.
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 09:09 - Sep 13 with 3312 viewsNorthernr

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 08:56 - Sep 13 by Roller

Our 4 forwards have scored 8 goals between them in the league this season. If they keep this rate up they will have shared 53 goals by the end - not a bad return.

Nah mate there's no goals in this team, the Twitter told me.
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 10:04 - Sep 13 with 3210 viewssmegma

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 08:39 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Yeh I think were using him well this season, though I would have started him last night to help cope with Millwall's physicality.

That's what my mate said prior to kick off. After 20 minutes I had to agree with him.
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 10:26 - Sep 13 with 3138 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yes we thought the same although tbf couldn't think of anyone who deserved to be dropped either.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 10:37 - Sep 13 with 3100 viewsPunteR

Good to see goals from our midfielders as well. Thats hasnt been our strong point recently.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 13:09 - Sep 13 with 2946 viewsellersliehoop

Ridiculous waiting to half time time to change it
Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 13:39 - Sep 13 with 2851 viewsBoston

Where's Konk with the Fulham perspective?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 13:58 - Sep 13 with 2807 viewsAntti_Heinola

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 13:09 - Sep 13 by ellersliehoop

Ridiculous waiting to half time time to change it

Not really if he knew Ned might have to come off. Probably waiting to assess him at HT. Fair enough.

Bare bones.

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 14:00 - Sep 13 with 2798 viewsMick_S

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 13:39 - Sep 13 by Boston

Where's Konk with the Fulham perspective?

I think he supports Bristol Rovers/City now.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Matt Smith the divisions leading goalscorer on 22:38 - Sep 13 with 2634 viewsbosh67

7 goals in 21 games for us so far. A right handful. Great player to have in this squad.

And he was Dr Who.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024