Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbo Contract talks... 23:08 - Feb 8 with 7291 viewsW7Ranger

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-robinson-confi

Will obviously get a lower offer from QPR compared to what he's on now. Hopefully his injury problems will mean other clubs will be cautious about taking him on. I doubt he will want to be without a club come the summer. Hope he sticks with us...
Robbo Contract talks... on 10:13 - Feb 10 with 1267 viewsPunteR

Didnt he injure himself at Liverpool? I seem to remember him being crocked from the off.? One of Redknaps suspect deals. I could have that completely wrong.
I think we're in with a shout to resign him though. He's not going to get a better contract to the one we originally gave him wherever he goes.
Personally i would try and keep him. Good player with a great attitude.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Robbo Contract talks... on 10:37 - Feb 10 with 1245 viewsDiscodroids

If he leaves I won't be in eternal torment.

A decent and capable player who Outside of the last couple of months, remains about as active as Noddy Holder between January and November. The mostly tatty trinkets and baubles and meagre base offerings of recent QPR squads elevates Robinson as a recovered Shiny £2 coin swallowed in drunken merriment , encased in the sweetcorn logged turd.

Outside of Austin being Sold i don't think ive given a solitary f uck in the last 3 to 4 years about any player leaving us.

Last time i had the real bollock ache about a player leaving, it Must have Been the sale of wegerle on the same day my XR3 Was nicked outside newbury park station and my first wife left me for an abraham lincoln look a like back in '92.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Robbo Contract talks... on 10:49 - Feb 10 with 1221 viewsEalingHoop81

Robbo Contract talks... on 10:13 - Feb 10 by PunteR

Didnt he injure himself at Liverpool? I seem to remember him being crocked from the off.? One of Redknaps suspect deals. I could have that completely wrong.
I think we're in with a shout to resign him though. He's not going to get a better contract to the one we originally gave him wherever he goes.

We signed him from Liverpool while he was on a season loan at Huddersfield. We loaned him straight back and he picked up a serious injury almost immediately.
Robbo Contract talks... on 10:51 - Feb 10 with 1218 viewsterryb

Robbo Contract talks... on 10:13 - Feb 10 by PunteR

He arrived in one piece from Liverpool & went straight on loan to Huddersfield where he was a regular in their side until his injury.

He has also played for England at every level below full international.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024