Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Stan Anderson 19:44 - Jun 11 with 2722 viewsbosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/former-qpr-boss-anderson-dies

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

RIP Stan Anderson on 21:17 - Jun 11 with 2629 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

RIP Stan Anderson on 22:43 - Jun 11 with 2541 viewsflynnbo

Don't recall his name back in the 70s; I remember Sibley and Burtenshw even Dodgin back in the 60s but not Anderson. RIP
RIP Stan Anderson on 00:19 - Jun 12 with 2484 viewsLythamR

RIP Stan Anderson on 22:43 - Jun 11 by flynnbo

Don't recall his name back in the 70s; I remember Sibley and Burtenshw even Dodgin back in the 60s but not Anderson. RIP

R.I.P

I would have probably bet my car that it went Jago - Sexton . someone should update wikipedia as he is missing and clearly should be listed
RIP Stan Anderson on 01:37 - Jun 12 with 2465 viewsBoston

RIP Stan Anderson on 00:19 - Jun 12 by LythamR

R.I.P

I would have probably bet my car that it went Jago - Sexton . someone should update wikipedia as he is missing and clearly should be listed

Surprise to me as well. Remember feeling pretty upset when Jago left, I’m sure Sexton was in the door very rapidly after his departure.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

RIP Stan Anderson on 05:50 - Jun 12 with 2425 viewsqprichard

If my old memory is correct, he was manager for one game while they found a replacement for Gordon Jago.

Think we beat Ipswich 1-0. he was then sacked when Sexton was appointed a few days later.

I believe this was also the game when Henry Mancini was dragged over the coals by the FA for celebrating the win by mooning at the directors box.
RIP Stan Anderson on 08:17 - Jun 12 with 2331 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I confess I'd never heard of him.

RIP

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

RIP Stan Anderson on 09:56 - Jun 12 with 2234 viewsterryb

I can't remember him being in charge of Rangers, but I do recall him playing for Sunderland & England. I think he wore the number six shirt.

RIP Stan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024