Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Sweden 13:04 - Jul 5 with 9693 viewsElHoop

Well, if we could beat Colombia and win a penalty shoot out then I guess that we could beat Sweden! It's obviously going to be tough and the weather looks pretty warm for the game - from now on we only get three days between however many games it is that we have left. So i think that we need to avoid extra time if possible, especially as the top half team gets the extra day before the final and they seem to have deeper squads too in that half of the draw. Of course we might avoid extra time by losing and it's all irrelevant!

Vardy seems to be struggling but it looks as if the rest will be patched up to go in again. Whether Young and Walker are fit enough to start isn't exactly clear yet, so maybe he'll have to make a change or two to the starting line up. I've got no idea what will happen to be honest. Please just win any old how!
England v Sweden on 17:24 - Jul 7 with 2609 viewsBasingstokeR

Been critical of Ashley Young, he was very good today.

Maguire, Pickford, Trippier, Henderson, Stones been consistently good every game imo.
England v Sweden on 17:42 - Jul 7 with 2545 views2Thomas2Bowles

Maguire/Pickford MoM

Ali poor (he admits it)
Walker poor
Kane was also not in the game today

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

England v Sweden on 17:43 - Jul 7 with 2537 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Sweden on 17:42 - Jul 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Maguire/Pickford MoM

Ali poor (he admits it)
Walker poor
Kane was also not in the game today

Walker didn’t need to do fvck all. That doesn’t mean he was poor IMO.
England v Sweden on 17:47 - Jul 7 with 2515 viewsDWQPR

I predict that if we do get to the final that the winning goal will be scored by Raheem Stirling. It’s got to happen given all of his misses so far.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

England v Sweden on 17:47 - Jul 7 with 2509 viewsbosh67

England v Sweden on 17:24 - Jul 7 by BasingstokeR

Been critical of Ashley Young, he was very good today.

Maguire, Pickford, Trippier, Henderson, Stones been consistently good every game imo.

Agreed!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England v Sweden on 17:57 - Jul 7 with 2460 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Sweden on 17:47 - Jul 7 by DWQPR

I predict that if we do get to the final that the winning goal will be scored by Raheem Stirling. It’s got to happen given all of his misses so far.

DAILY MAIL HEADLINE:

Immigrant Black Youth From Family On Benefits Takes Away Job From A Englishman,
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 21:05]
England v Sweden on 17:59 - Jul 7 with 2452 viewsaston_hoop

Sweden played a bit like we used to while we played a bit like the countries we used to lose to. Love it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England v Sweden on 18:00 - Jul 7 with 2445 viewsMedwayR

England v Sweden on 17:47 - Jul 7 by DWQPR

Exactly what I said to my mate, it’s written in the stars 🤞

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

England v Sweden on 18:20 - Jul 7 with 2366 viewsdanehoop

England v Sweden on 18:00 - Jul 7 by MedwayR

Exactly what I said to my mate, it’s written in the stars 🤞

Actually don't think anyone had a bad game and it was a genuine team performance. Made loads of chances, Kane I thought was actually immense today. Really created the space for others and fed some great passes through. Sterling just kept causing problems the whole game, midfield was strong defence worked well as unit and keeper was outstanding. Was actually very happy with that performance.

Never knowingly understood

England v Sweden on 18:28 - Jul 7 with 2342 viewskensalriser

England v Sweden on 16:19 - Jul 7 by aston_hoop

I have not trusted Pickford at all this world cup. Not one bit. But he has made some superb saves today, fair bloody play to him.

That's just mad. He looks quality to me.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Sweden on 18:36 - Jul 7 with 2298 viewscolinallcars

It was a stultifyingly boring game between two poor sides with little to catch the eye. In the upcoming game(s), some of the forward players need to capture their club form or we're out.
England v Sweden on 18:38 - Jul 7 with 2284 viewspaulparker

England v Sweden on 17:57 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

DAILY MAIL HEADLINE:

Or ex QPR boy scores hatrick , that sounds better to me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England v Sweden on 18:42 - Jul 7 with 2272 viewspaulparker

England v Sweden on 18:36 - Jul 7 by colinallcars

It was a stultifyingly boring game between two poor sides with little to catch the eye. In the upcoming game(s), some of the forward players need to capture their club form or we're out.

Cheer up for Gawds sakes you miserable old sod

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England v Sweden on 18:50 - Jul 7 with 2246 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Ffs enjoy it. Obviously no recollection of previous years woeful performance. Just enjoy the moment and roll with it.
England v Sweden on 19:00 - Jul 7 with 2215 viewstraininvain

It was a convincing win in a World Cup quarter final. Just let that sink in for a minute.
England v Sweden on 19:01 - Jul 7 with 2211 viewsnorthampton_hoop

England v Sweden on 19:00 - Jul 7 by traininvain

It was a convincing win in a World Cup quarter final. Just let that sink in for a minute.

👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
England v Sweden on 19:04 - Jul 7 with 2196 viewsjohncharles

The worst performance was by Guy Mowbray. How on earth did he get the job ? He seems to know nothing about football. Martin Keown not great but as an ex footballer, one who has played in the WOrld Cup, he had some interesting insights and read the game well. Mowbray could have been at a flower show or reading the news.

Strong and stable my arse.

England v Sweden on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 2182 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, the last thing we want is an early exit from the World Cup at the semi final final stage.

England v Sweden on 19:10 - Jul 7 with 2179 viewsjohncharles

Put the tele on and watch Russia v Croatia. Cracking match so far.

Strong and stable my arse.

England v Sweden on 19:11 - Jul 7 with 2178 viewsBlameMcLintock

England v Sweden on 17:57 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

DAILY MAIL HEADLINE:

West London Boo Boy brings the football home
England v Sweden on 20:03 - Jul 7 with 2067 viewscolinallcars

England v Sweden on 18:42 - Jul 7 by paulparker

Cheer up for Gawds sakes you miserable old sod

I take it all back. Fullers have just sent me a voucher for a free pint of Pride as a result of the win, to be consumed before the next game.
England v Sweden on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 2018 viewsCiderwithRsie

Don't know if this is genuine, but brilliant anyway:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhg-e1OW4AAHMxr?format=jpg
England v Sweden on 20:25 - Jul 7 with 2009 viewsCiderwithRsie

England v Sweden on 18:38 - Jul 7 by paulparker

Or ex QPR boy scores hatrick , that sounds better to me

Me too, but if you think any newspaper is going to mention QPR in the event of Our Raheem bringing home the World Cup I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

It will just have to be our little secret.
England v Sweden on 05:29 - Jul 8 with 1735 viewsjonno

England v Sweden on 18:20 - Jul 7 by danehoop

Actually don't think anyone had a bad game and it was a genuine team performance. Made loads of chances, Kane I thought was actually immense today. Really created the space for others and fed some great passes through. Sterling just kept causing problems the whole game, midfield was strong defence worked well as unit and keeper was outstanding. Was actually very happy with that performance.

Totally agree. Sweden didn't look anything like as good as in previous games because we stopped them playing and caused them a lot of problems. Annoying that Sterling continues to miss chances but at least his speed and sharpness gets him into those positions and makes him a handful for opposing defenders. I though we were comfortably the better side the whole game and fully deserved to win. Having to play 120 mins may well have an impact on Croatia as well.
England v Sweden on 08:18 - Jul 8 with 1630 viewsNortholt_Rs

England v Sweden on 05:29 - Jul 8 by jonno

Totally agree. Sweden didn't look anything like as good as in previous games because we stopped them playing and caused them a lot of problems. Annoying that Sterling continues to miss chances but at least his speed and sharpness gets him into those positions and makes him a handful for opposing defenders. I though we were comfortably the better side the whole game and fully deserved to win. Having to play 120 mins may well have an impact on Croatia as well.

Great post.....spot on. Raheem is a real handful for any defence - he never hides (unlike Ozil etc), plus he’s one of our own. Our press are scum....especially the Daily Racist, they seem desperate for us to lose. I wouldn’t wipe my a.rse on that scumrag. Great, great win by the boys! We are in to the LAST FOUR OF A F.UCKING WORLD CUP!!!!!!! Read that again....

I’m back in love with my national side for the first time in years. This has been the best WC I can remember.....I’ve loved every second of it. Roll on Wednesday. IT’S COMING HOME!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024