Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a f ucking disgrace! 16:53 - Aug 18 with 9600 viewsconnell10

thats all!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 16:56 - Aug 18 with 5664 viewsJAPRANGERS

Utterly disgraceful. The players should not be paid this week and they can fukcing walk home.

Think of our fans travelling, wasting hard earned cash to see that capitulation.

Utterly ashamed of QPR .
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:03 - Aug 18 with 5512 views08olesen

Absolute disgrace. Club should pay back the tickets to the fans.

This has to lie at the door of Tony and Les. Letting all those players leave and not offering any real replacements apart from Liestner is a joke. Even if we have no money there were still deals which could have been done to strengthen on a shoe string budget. Look at Bolton, they tied down the likes of Amiobi to a new contract and brought in Wildschut, it can be done!

You can say what you want about three games in, but Kakay etc. have been hung out to dry by Les and Tony etc.

Poll: Who will the other play off

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 5487 viewsDesertBoot

We do have the look of a League One squad in the Championship

Wish I could be like David Watts

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:05 - Aug 18 with 5464 viewsfrancisbowles

Shit happens. We made so many individual mistakes defensively and got punished for virtually every one of them.

They did have a lot of experience of top level football in their team.

Thank god, we managed to stay in it, in the first half

We need a big reaction on Tuesday and Saturday, otherwise, it could be curtains for Schteve and back to the drawing board with no preseason and little or no time for signing loans for any successor.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:07 - Aug 18 with 5376 viewspaulparker

It’s been coming, when are fans actually going to wake up to the fact that TF and friends are out of their depth and should be run out of the club
We were league champions out of the premier relegation zones before Teflon Tony got our man in Hughes , if that wasn’t bad enough he got in serial club raper harry redknapp and then kept him when he was dreaming of golf clubs , he then gave him a budget that should of won the league by 20 points but we scrapped it and then proceeded to make the same mistakes again in the transfer window
7 managers , 250 million wasted , ffp , the balls up with OOC , warren farm , Phil beard , awful recruitment, stupid twitter messages , etc, etc
The scandulous transfer fees revived for Phillips, smithies , Austin it’s says s lot that our record fee is for sterling who never pulled a QOR shirt on
We then sack the one fella who rescued the club 17 years before , the one man who cared who was one of us , a miracle worker for Steve p1ssing McClaren who no other club wanted , we let that happen we as fans shrugged our shoulders and said well it’s for the best , FFS wake up people this is all going full circle again to 2000 , it’s not good enough

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:11 - Aug 18 with 5304 viewsDeepcutHoop

Is this the point we all remember that we actually loved Olly, and that weren't all (obviously not all) screaming at Tony et al for a season beforehand to sack him because he wasn't good enough?
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:14 - Aug 18 with 5244 viewsDejR_vu

TF's legacy

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:17 - Aug 18 with 5184 viewsdolcelatte

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:07 - Aug 18 by paulparker

It’s been coming, when are fans actually going to wake up to the fact that TF and friends are out of their depth and should be run out of the club
We were league champions out of the premier relegation zones before Teflon Tony got our man in Hughes , if that wasn’t bad enough he got in serial club raper harry redknapp and then kept him when he was dreaming of golf clubs , he then gave him a budget that should of won the league by 20 points but we scrapped it and then proceeded to make the same mistakes again in the transfer window
7 managers , 250 million wasted , ffp , the balls up with OOC , warren farm , Phil beard , awful recruitment, stupid twitter messages , etc, etc
The scandulous transfer fees revived for Phillips, smithies , Austin it’s says s lot that our record fee is for sterling who never pulled a QOR shirt on
We then sack the one fella who rescued the club 17 years before , the one man who cared who was one of us , a miracle worker for Steve p1ssing McClaren who no other club wanted , we let that happen we as fans shrugged our shoulders and said well it’s for the best , FFS wake up people this is all going full circle again to 2000 , it’s not good enough

That was really bad today but you can't just ignore the fact that hero Ollie had a budget in League 1 that should have won that league by 20 points and took 3 years whilst constantly adding loans to the squad and getting us to buy players (numbers may not be anywhere near as high but in relative terms..). Too much rose tinted reactions going on.

I keep reading how Ollie would have had us in a better position scrapping but the truth is he always fizzles out after a couple of years wherever he has managed.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:18 - Aug 18 with 5146 viewsNov77

Worst defeat in 31 years!

What the hell happened at half time? we were level!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:20 - Aug 18 with 5102 viewskropotkin41

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:11 - Aug 18 by DeepcutHoop

Is this the point we all remember that we actually loved Olly, and that weren't all (obviously not all) screaming at Tony et al for a season beforehand to sack him because he wasn't good enough?

Was anyone screaming for IH to be sacked at the end of last season?

I don't think it means anything with regard to the strength of the squad though. McClaren has been dealt a pretty sh*t hand to be fair. I still think we should have kept Ollie........... but then I thought we should have stuck with NW.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:20 - Aug 18 with 5100 viewshorshamHoop

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:05 - Aug 18 by francisbowles

Shit happens. We made so many individual mistakes defensively and got punished for virtually every one of them.

They did have a lot of experience of top level football in their team.

Thank god, we managed to stay in it, in the first half

We need a big reaction on Tuesday and Saturday, otherwise, it could be curtains for Schteve and back to the drawing board with no preseason and little or no time for signing loans for any successor.

From all accounts you may have some valid points as playing out from the back cost at least three goals.
There is no easy fix and the blame game will not solve anything. We were always expected to lose these three games.

Change the keeper, Lynch and possibly Kakay and play a different style to steady the ship - most of this team are Championship level and get a goalscorer in on loan minimum - having Hall back will help a lot. Still think we will stay up but we do need a win quickly.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:21 - Aug 18 with 5051 viewsPinnerPaul

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:20 - Aug 18 by horshamHoop

From all accounts you may have some valid points as playing out from the back cost at least three goals.
There is no easy fix and the blame game will not solve anything. We were always expected to lose these three games.

Change the keeper, Lynch and possibly Kakay and play a different style to steady the ship - most of this team are Championship level and get a goalscorer in on loan minimum - having Hall back will help a lot. Still think we will stay up but we do need a win quickly.

Someone said Lynch had a good 1st half!
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:24 - Aug 18 with 5004 viewsJAPRANGERS

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:18 - Aug 18 by Nov77

Worst defeat in 31 years!

What the hell happened at half time? we were level!

What the hell did McClaren say in his HT talk??
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:25 - Aug 18 with 4962 viewsAgedR

This has a bit of a whiff of Caterham about it

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:26 - Aug 18 with 4958 viewsfrancisbowles

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:24 - Aug 18 by JAPRANGERS

Dont make mistakes...but they weren't listening!
What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:27 - Aug 18 with 4938 viewsbosh67

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:24 - Aug 18 by JAPRANGERS

"Listen lads. The club has just been rocked with a world record fine and I've put £50K on us to ship 6 this half to knock down the debt. Now go out there and fall apart."

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:38 - Aug 18 with 4786 viewsvegasranger

Very well put Paul. And now the latest con by putting Amit out front to deal with the shite !! I miss Tango and Cash !!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:39]
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:45 - Aug 18 with 4707 viewsdolcelatte

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:47 - Aug 18 with 4676 viewsHayesender

In the car on our way home. I am utterly speechless after what I've just seen.

Thanks a lot Fernandes you useless fecking buffoon

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:07 - Aug 18 with 4537 viewsRs_Holy

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:17 - Aug 18 by dolcelatte

That was really bad today but you can't just ignore the fact that hero Ollie had a budget in League 1 that should have won that league by 20 points and took 3 years whilst constantly adding loans to the squad and getting us to buy players (numbers may not be anywhere near as high but in relative terms..). Too much rose tinted reactions going on.

I keep reading how Ollie would have had us in a better position scrapping but the truth is he always fizzles out after a couple of years wherever he has managed.

He certainly wouldn’t be in a worse position tho would he???

I’m not going to slag off Shteve as he needs our total support now but I will stick up for Ollie... he loves QPR and his passion is infectious! I do think although inconsistent we were playing well in patches last season. I think even with Ollie we would have struggled this season but I don’t think we would have lost 7-1 today...we will never know

as I’ve said in another post I’m going on Saturday and will back the team 100% ... The last thing we need now is yet another change!
What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:08 - Aug 18 with 4534 viewsconnell10

What a f ucking disgrace! on 17:47 - Aug 18 by Hayesender

In the car on our way home. I am utterly speechless after what I've just seen.

Thanks a lot Fernandes you useless fecking buffoon

Mate all i can say is i feel even more sorry for you lot who had to sit through that shite! Safe drive home.

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:18 - Aug 18 with 4468 viewsessextaxiboy

The thing with Ollie (and Warnock) is that they get the max effort and commitment from ordinary players , which is exactly what we have in our squad.

We now have Mclaren who fancies himself as a technical coach assisted by a couple of coaches from Kidderminster who have no experience coaching at this level .

They are square pegs in a round hole , its not their fault but IMO they just are not the right fit for us.
What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:21 - Aug 18 with 4436 viewsconnell10

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:18 - Aug 18 by essextaxiboy

The thing with Ollie (and Warnock) is that they get the max effort and commitment from ordinary players , which is exactly what we have in our squad.

We now have Mclaren who fancies himself as a technical coach assisted by a couple of coaches from Kidderminster who have no experience coaching at this level .

They are square pegs in a round hole , its not their fault but IMO they just are not the right fit for us.

So what do we do mate, twist again?

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:25 - Aug 18 with 4363 viewspaulparker

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:21 - Aug 18 by connell10

So what do we do mate, twist again?

We can only pray warnock gets the sack and we have enough time to turn ourselves around

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a f ucking disgrace! on 18:27 - Aug 18 with 4334 viewsTGRRRSSS

No idea, but 3 losses from 3 however you spin it is a terrible start, does anyone have faith that McLaren will get us out of it?

However with FFP I think broadly speaking the FA, EFL and Premier League want the smaller clubs out of business, and QPR is a damn good place to sdtart killing clubs who they dont want anywhere near the upper echelons, been worrying slowly and in a drip drip fashion for some months and maybe years now.

It would appear to be coming to fruition.

The death of a football club............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024