Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granada tv coverage 12:55 - Aug 21 with 2829 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last night consisted of City, Utd . City Utd women’s teams. A goal from Bolton and Blackburn , hendo’s 2nd. And one from league two. Absolutely pathetic

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Granada tv coverage on 12:58 - Aug 21 with 2010 viewsBigKindo

The BBC North West News at 6-30pm. was worse. City, Utd, Bolton and Utd ladies was all thue showed.
Granada tv coverage on 12:59 - Aug 21 with 2009 viewsSuddenLad

Whereas BBC gave us no coverage whatsoever, but gave a tribute spot to Jimmy McIlroy.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Granada tv coverage on 13:24 - Aug 21 with 1940 viewsdeeplishblue

Ladies Professional Sports Worth Mentioning :

Athletics
Tennis during Wimbledon
Erm................................

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Granada tv coverage on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 1928 viewssoulboy

Granada tv coverage on 13:24 - Aug 21 by deeplishblue

Athletics
Tennis during Wimbledon

The coverage of Wimbledon is far more enjoyable when Annabelle Croft is a pundit.....
Granada tv coverage on 13:50 - Aug 21 with 1863 viewsEllDale

Ladies cricket isn't too bad.

Is mud wrestling considered to be a sport......
Granada tv coverage on 13:55 - Aug 21 with 1845 viewsD_Alien

Granada tv coverage on 13:24 - Aug 21 by deeplishblue

Athletics
Tennis during Wimbledon

wtf's the European Exchange Rate Mechanism got to do with sport?

All female sport is worth watching, if played to a decent standard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Granada tv coverage on 14:14 - Aug 21 with 1801 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Granada tv coverage on 13:55 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

wtf's the European Exchange Rate Mechanism got to do with sport?

All female sport is worth watching, if played to a decent standard

Talking of which (thanks DA).....is our Ladies team doing well......I know a few years ago they did ok but never seem to hear much these days.....a flourishing Ladies team will bring more supporters to San Spotty,got to be good.
Granada tv coverage on 14:29 - Aug 21 with 1767 viewsNigeriamark

Granada tv coverage on 13:50 - Aug 21 by EllDale

Ladies cricket isn't too bad.

Is mud wrestling considered to be a sport......

No, but I believe wet t-shirt contests are
Login to get fewer ads

Granada tv coverage on 15:15 - Aug 21 with 1706 viewsyumyum

Why worry about lack of coverage? If it was pre internet i could understand it but goals are available everywhere now.I never even watch local news sport for goals now as ive already done it over the weekend.
Granada tv coverage on 15:27 - Aug 21 with 1677 viewsSuddenLad

Granada tv coverage on 15:15 - Aug 21 by yumyum

Why worry about lack of coverage? If it was pre internet i could understand it but goals are available everywhere now.I never even watch local news sport for goals now as ive already done it over the weekend.

If for no other reason, just to see that these broadcasting companies actually acknowledge that we exist. Coverage of the matches is usually as brief as it is possible to be,

It now seems, that we have been usurped by the Womens' football matches, namely the match involving Liverpool and Manchester United.

It gives you some idea of where the TV companies see us in the bigger picture.....

Granada tv coverage on 15:31 - Aug 21 with 1663 viewsColDale

Granada tv coverage on 15:27 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

If for no other reason, just to see that these broadcasting companies actually acknowledge that we exist. Coverage of the matches is usually as brief as it is possible to be,

It now seems, that we have been usurped by the Womens' football matches, namely the match involving Liverpool and Manchester United.

It gives you some idea of where the TV companies see us in the bigger picture.....

The United ladies match was their first ever game, and understandably it got a bit of coverage.Possibly McIlory's death reduced the amount of airtime for sport as well.
Granada tv coverage on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 1662 viewsD_Alien

Granada tv coverage on 15:27 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Hardly. The coverage of the women's football was due to the reformation of the Utd team after more than a decade - no other reason

This local news coverage applies to most lower league teams, it's really no big deal. Anyone who might be interested in watching Dale live isn't going to be influenced by it whatsoever

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Granada tv coverage on 15:38 - Aug 21 with 1646 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 15:33 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

Hardly. The coverage of the women's football was due to the reformation of the Utd team after more than a decade - no other reason

This local news coverage applies to most lower league teams, it's really no big deal. Anyone who might be interested in watching Dale live isn't going to be influenced by it whatsoever

Agree.

It seems like we're going to have one of these thread every week.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Granada tv coverage on 16:18 - Aug 21 with 1589 viewsSuddenLad

Granada tv coverage on 15:38 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Agree.

I remember you writing to someone responsible for TV match coverage who spun you a yarn about never broadcasting hghlights of a 0-0 draw amongst other things. It seems their 'rules' only apply to lower league clubs. It's pi$$ poor and shows a poor attitude.

I'm well aware of other outlets that show goals/highlights, (now including Quest !) but many aren't. The news outlets are their only known source . I know Dale are only one of a umber of 'Granada' based clubs, but they could do a lot better.

Granada tv coverage on 16:23 - Aug 21 with 1584 viewsjudd

Granada tv coverage on 15:38 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Agree.

Threads.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Granada tv coverage on 16:24 - Aug 21 with 1579 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 16:23 - Aug 21 by judd

Threads.

Arf.

Granada tv coverage on 16:27 - Aug 21 with 1572 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 16:18 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

I remember you writing to someone responsible for TV match coverage who spun you a yarn about never broadcasting hghlights of a 0-0 draw amongst other things. It seems their 'rules' only apply to lower league clubs. It's pi$$ poor and shows a poor attitude.

I'm well aware of other outlets that show goals/highlights, (now including Quest !) but many aren't. The news outlets are their only known source . I know Dale are only one of a umber of 'Granada' based clubs, but they could do a lot better.

Christ, that was in the days of EGP, at a time before you could see everything you wanted to within 24 hours of matches being played and when we only had four channels! We'd only just got colour TV at our house...

If you were lucky, you might be able to stay up until 1am on Tuesday morning to watch Endsleigh League Extra!

I would be very surprised if there are many people who rely on Granada Reports or North-West Tonight to see something from the weekend that they haven't already seen, given the numerous ways they are now available to view.

Who are these many outlets that don't show goals/highlights that are so different to Freeview channels like Quest or YouTube? The likes of Granada and BBC are also limited by broadcasting rights as to how much they actually can show.

It's moaning for moaning's sake.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:50]

Granada tv coverage on 16:30 - Aug 21 with 1560 viewsDaleiLama

Granada tv coverage on 16:27 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

Christ, that was in the days of EGP, at a time before you could see everything you wanted to within 24 hours of matches being played and when we only had four channels! We'd only just got colour TV at our house...

If you were lucky, you might be able to stay up until 1am on Tuesday morning to watch Endsleigh League Extra!

I would be very surprised if there are many people who rely on Granada Reports or North-West Tonight to see something from the weekend that they haven't already seen, given the numerous ways they are now available to view.

Who are these many outlets that don't show goals/highlights that are so different to Freeview channels like Quest or YouTube? The likes of Granada and BBC are also limited by broadcasting rights as to how much they actually can show.

It's moaning for moaning's sake.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:50]

"Something from the weekend". Surely they couldn't broadcast that before the watershed?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Granada tv coverage on 16:31 - Aug 21 with 1555 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 16:30 - Aug 21 by DaleiLama

"Something from the weekend". Surely they couldn't broadcast that before the watershed?

That was always available in Billy All-offs...

Granada tv coverage on 16:48 - Aug 21 with 1514 viewskel

Granada tv coverage on 12:59 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Whereas BBC gave us no coverage whatsoever, but gave a tribute spot to Jimmy McIlroy.

You’re begrudging a man that has sadly passed away airtime in favour of seeing a couple of goals that are easily found on the internet?
Granada tv coverage on 16:59 - Aug 21 with 1488 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 15:33 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

They covered city women as well, nothing to do with Utd reforming . Whilst coverage may not improve our crowds, it certainly helps maintain our profile on mainstream tv

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Granada tv coverage on 17:01 - Aug 21 with 1477 viewsrochdaleriddler

Granada tv coverage on 16:48 - Aug 21 by kel

You’re begrudging a man that has sadly passed away airtime in favour of seeing a couple of goals that are easily found on the internet?

Wtf

Granada tv coverage on 17:03 - Aug 21 with 1471 viewsTVOS1907

Granada tv coverage on 16:59 - Aug 21 by rochdaleriddler

They covered city women as well, nothing to do with Utd reforming . Whilst coverage may not improve our crowds, it certainly helps maintain our profile on mainstream tv

Serious question, because I haven't watched either of these programmes in donkey's years and had the cricket on at the time, but were we (and by association, Fleetwood) the only teams not mentioned?

Granada tv coverage on 17:11 - Aug 21 with 1457 viewsRosun

Granada tv coverage on 16:23 - Aug 21 by judd

Threads.

Fred's
Granada tv coverage on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 1440 viewskel

Granada tv coverage on 17:01 - Aug 21 by rochdaleriddler

Wtf

Gtf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024